Posted: 14 years ago
Today's episode started with Dadi and her usual antics.But leher very politely and diplomatically tells her off😆So round one hands down was won by leher.I am sure there will be more leher v/s dadi situations in the future also and i am betting my money on leher to win the future rounds too👍🏼
The rest of the episode was pretty much dedicated to the shukla's acting like total jerks🤢 in front of the majumdars.And Mrs.shukla it seems has decided to follow dadi's advice blindly so i guess that's what will cause the madhav-rashmi break up.
    By the way when leher was thinking about all the stuff dadi said to her ,she seemed more upset for herself than for rashmi😕Any thoughts guys on why she was so upset?
hi! Very good post.

although leher knows that dadi was mistaking her for rashmi but she is also feeling bad. I think the reason is simple. Althogh dadi thought she is talking to rashmi but it was not rashmi who was hearing that stuff it was leher. Leher over there wasnt pretending to be rashmi, she was herself. So it is only natural to feel upset.

hope i made sense.
Originally posted by sistu

hi! Very good post.
Thanks😊 
although leher knows that dadi was mistaking her for rashmi but she is also feeling bad. I think the reason is simple. Althogh dadi thought she is talking to rashmi but it was not rashmi who was hearing that stuff it was leher. Leher over there wasnt pretending to be rashmi, she was herself. So it is only natural to feel upset.Thanks for explaining it to me ,i got a little confused as to why she got so upset.

hope i made sense.
nice post  ,the way she answered in front of dadi was excellent .she was feeling bad bcoz even she is from middle class ,though she was saying for rashmi but she for her ownself was also upset bcoz dadi was blabbering abt middle class girls and there way of trapping rich guys which is not true
Originally posted by musatfadking

nice post  Thanks,the way she answered in front of dadi was excellent .she was feeling bad bcoz even she is from middle class ,though she was saying for rashmi but she for her ownself was also upset bcoz dadi was blabbering abt middle class girls and there way of trapping rich guys which is not true
Even i liked the way she answered in front of dadi,she did it without shouting or screaming she got her point across by being respectful and nice.
Hey Sam! Wonderful post!! As for ur quesn.'s ans I guess she's feeling bad for herself more than Rashmi as seeing her future wouldnt be a cake walk;-)

Originally posted by mihirmishrafan

Hey Sam! Wonderful post!!Thanks As for ur quesn.'s ans I guess she's feeling bad for herself more than Rashmi as seeing her future wouldnt be a cake walk;-) Probably true

Originally posted by rexy34

Today's episode started with Dadi and her usual antics.But leher very politely and diplomatically tells her off😆So round one hands down was won by leher.I am sure there will be more leher v/s dadi situations in the future also and i am betting my money on leher to win the future rounds too👍🏼
The rest of the episode was pretty much dedicated to the shukla's acting like total jerks🤢 in front of the majumdars.And Mrs.shukla it seems has decided to follow dadi's advice blindly so i guess that's what will cause the madhav-rashmi break up.
    By the way when leher was thinking about all the stuff dadi said to her ,she seemed more upset for herself than for rashmi😕Any thoughts guys on why she was so upset?

Sam,
Indeed, Lehar vs Dadi Round 1 😃
And no doubt at all the honours went to Lehar. Dadi was so shocked that a young girl could stand there and calmly, respectfully tell her that this marriage was a decision between two independent minded people, who were only being respectful by involving their families!

Lehar was upset, wasn't she? although she was composed while she was talking.
I think she was upset about the whole situation, not just herself. That this was the kind of talk Rashmi was being exposed to. I think she came down wondering waht to do, saw Rashmi and her mother being so optimistic and happy about clothes, jewellery etc and felt so hurt by the difference in attitude.
In some corner I think she was also dismayed that Abeer's family was like this - she doesn't know it consciously but unconsicously she IS interested in Abeer, knows that he is emamoured of her - now she saw exactly what they would be facing and I think she was shocked by Dadi's aggression.
Bubble

Samira - Lovely post! 👏 

Leher & Dadi .. face to face .. wow! Loved how Leher gave it back to Dadi .. said what she wanted but in a respectful way .. clearly showing Dadi the sanskaar's she has got from her parents! 👏 👏  Dadi needs to calm down a bit .. or else, she will face such situations more in the future. Abhi toh Leher ne jawab diya .. no sooner it will be her own 'lalla' who might just give it to her 😆 

I think Leher was more upset about the whole negativity surrounding the wedding .. what with seeing how the Shuklas behaved when Rashmi & her parents' arrived. Guess she already senses the things to come ..  
Originally posted by soapbubble

Sam,
Indeed, Lehar vs Dadi Round 1 😃
And no doubt at all the honours went to Lehar. Dadi was so shocked that a young girl could stand there and calmly, respectfully tell her that this marriage was a decision between two independent minded people, who were only being respectful by involving their families!I was laughing at dadi's expressions the whole time,she looked so shocked.I think no one has dared to stand up to her till now .Kudos to leher who got her point across without loosing her cool.

Lehar was upset, wasn't she? although she was composed while she was talking.
I think she was upset about the whole situation, not just herself. That this was the kind of talk Rashmi was being exposed to. I think she came down wondering waht to do, saw Rashmi and her mother being so optimistic and happy about clothes, jewellery etc and felt so hurt by the difference in attitude.Rashmi and her mother looked so sweet here discussing all the rasams that happen in bengali weddings.I wish mrs.shukla would open her eyes and stop looking at rashmi as that girl who belongs to some other community and see her for the sweet girl she is.But i guess that's not happening as long as she is being brainwashed by dadi.
In some corner I think she was also dismayed that Abeer's family was like this - she doesn't know it consciously but unconsicously she IS interested in Abeer, knows that he is emamoured of her - now she saw exactly what they would be facing and I think she was shocked by Dadi's aggression.Even i felt at some level she was upset because she likes Abeer and now she knows what she will have to face ,if she decides to follow her heart.
Bubble