22/1 - Sid-Riddz - And now, I take a bow..... - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
I cannot even EXPRESS how much I Wanted to HUG Sid today... and I am so dissapouinted at his friends, ESPECIALLY yuvi!

tsk tsk
Originally posted by Meenzyrox

I cannot even EXPRESS how much I Wanted to HUG Sid today... and I am so dissapouinted at his friends, ESPECIALLY yuvi!

tsk tsk

I guess we all wanted to just pick up Sid from the TV screen and hug him. He so so so so so needed one. And the gang of course disappointed me..... especially Yuvi who has been through almost the same waters.
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hi guys,

Quite a sad episode , wasn't it? Trust was broken, friendships fell apart , judgments were made and judgments issued - why? Only because Sid behaved like a MAN and took everything - all the glares , all the accusations , all the hatred in his stride. Because he was ready and he had seen it coming. I guess all of us wanted to give a bear hug to Sid today - not just because he needed it .... because he DESERVED it. 😳
😳

Now i wonder how can the new interns friendship be broken so easily, is it because they were not together for 2 yrs like the old gang or because there are not that sensitive people. Naina is really still in the bewakoofi land and UV being through such a phase didnot bother to help his fellow friend. And our jp should stop saying sid bhaiya anymore!

Sid had the guts , the guilt spirit to call everybody into the reception area so that he could admit his mistake in front of the whole world - and restore Riddzie's dignity as much as he could. His steps wobbled but his resolve was firm as he walked into the reception area full of hospital staff , his friends, his seniors and his arch-enemy Riddhima. He stammered but sticking to his resolve to restore everything back to  Riddhima , he confessed that he was behind all this. He took the pictures because he wanted to hurt  Riddhima , make her beg, apologize and leave Sanjivani. But he never wanted to make a spectacle out of her honour and dignity. Everybody listened - shocked friends , crying Riddhima and the stunned staff. But Sid faced it all - he was mentally and emotionally prepared for it. He even told Riddhima that he is sorry - that is all he can say. Riddhima went away , and friends ....friends who often leave us when we are at our worst were no different here. JP, Naina was expected but Yuvi... even though trying to understand what made Sid do what he did , ultimately left him ... all alone. Sid kept standing there , all alone with his guilt.

Sid could have invited just his friends and also ridz atul and keerti and confess but no he called in all the staff and made sure no one will again pass comments on ridz in the hospital.

While Riddhima dealt with her crumbling defences and her rotten destiny ( most of which is of course self-inflicted)  in solace of a fantastic friend like Atul, Sid was told by Keerti that he cannot really undo what has happened - no explanation can save Riddzie the trouble because Sid is around and Riddz has to see him every day... every single day . And that is when Sid took the decision to leave Sanjivani.

Later, he tells Riddhima that the best that he can do to rectify his mistake is to leave Sanjivani so that she can live in peace if not forgive him. The way he told this to her - there was no guilt , hatred , remorse or anything in there. There was just simplicity of basic humanity - a person telling another person that what has been done cannot be undone but there is always a solution and like a responsible human-being and a resolved one at that , he took the decision....

The honesty and the simplicity brings out the true nature and shows that he really is sorry for what he had done and also for the issue to get out in the whole hospital.

And off went Siddhant... clearly emerging the winner of this conflict of genders and egos. Coming out to be a better human-being and a higher person than Riddhima ever will be in comparison to Sid.

Siddhant modi may not be the best intern but he emerged as the best human being in that hospital, be it as a friend, colleague, etc

After Tamanna and Riddhima... Sid has emerged what i somehow felt earlier he never will be - A man you would be really proud to know. πŸ‘

sid's transformation was fast but i guess will ever riddhima at least say for once that , if not all, but atleast  that she was also responsible for the boy's actions.

The war is over and Sid has walked all over Riddhima and she can never better him .... NEVER.

Not only riddhima but also the others .... they can never ever better him. People accuse him of not having indian values as he was not brought up in india, but its time fo rthe others to check in their own friendship values.

Edited by bhavi20_s - 14 years ago
Originally posted by koolaries4

I dont have much to say about Sidhimma as i am not enjoying the track . Infact, I am totally and throughly disappointed today, Nitz.. i did not expect JP and YuNa to abandon Sid like that.. 😑 Rather i would have preferred them accusing him and asking him questions and giving him a chance to make them understand.. one line of questioning would be better than abandoning him like that. Agree, they think he has done something unpardonable , but that does not make them strangers.. especially JP - he has lived with Sid.. They say you can recognize a person in 3 ways: throurough travel, work or living with them. So, Sid may have been swayed by his emotions, ego, frustrations and all.. but you being a friend could atleast ask him!!

We all keep saying that riddhima should take a minute to think what wrong had sid done to her and atleast talk it out with sid ...well, no less r the so called friends...they just jumped to conclusions... Why didnot they react in the same way for UV when he tried to kill people with the fire or why didnot they behave in the same way when naina used to lie to her family about her big career.... Why did jp help sid in kidnapping tam from her engagement ....r all these allowed in the Indian values?

As for Yuvi, i thought he would be abit more sympathetic towards Sid.. i really liked it that when everyone dispersed, he stayed back and told Sid that no one knows better than him how hard it is to gain someone's lost trust. I wanted him to ask Sid why he did what he did.. i wanted them to have some boy talk, with Sid trying to explain himself..

Uv was ready to teach sid his mistake and told tam about sid's lies , where did that attitude go when now sid needs someone.

Then coming to Ridz and Atul.. loved how Atul was there for Ridz.. thanks for such a warm-friendly scene.. Also, it was touching how JP and YuNa came to ask ridzie if theres anything they can do to make this allright.. and i loved it how Naina Justified on  impulse that he is our friends.. if  i dare say, she would have supported Sid had JP not walked out !! i just have this feeling about it..

May be Naina is right now just being a woman and is angry on the Sid.

I am disappointed at Atul though.. He was the first one to behave normally towards Yuvi when he was wrong.. But here, he got swayed by Ridhimma's tears and just started blaming Sid.. And not only that, he started scolding the interns about their generation.. But i would like to remind him, that Armaan betted on Ridzie (that ridzie will love him), he left Sanjeevani, racing and all.. Not only that, Rahul Slept with Muskaan and then left her, Abhi nikki's fights and insults - yes, thats how good they were!! So, i don't agree...

Atul was wrong with all the reasons u mentioned above ..and a generation difference comes if u are years apart not with ur juniors.

See, the only thing nice about cinema is that we get to see both sides of the equation and we know everything.. but in real life, i guess, most of us, including myself would react the way they have, and would not ask Sid.. and thats the irony.. so i am hoping to store ths in my memory, and in life, i would ask the so called culprit for his reasons, and its possible that he may not be reprimanded more than he deserves..

Ridhimma have not asked him about reasons...may be she never will..but atleast one out of the whole lot..could have done it.

All in All, i am in awe of Sid for saying the truth.. And true, i wanted to give him a bear hug for all that he did today!! And you are one hundred percent right... Ridhimma and Tamma cannot even come an inch close to him. He has shown that he is a good human being.. It takes guts to admit the truth infront of the world, knowing perhaps that the world will never trust you again and will treat you indifferently..  Kudos to him !! And i also initially never thought, that Sid would be so strong and so mature.. I loved him.. like yesterday, he was the only saving grace of the episode.. so  my quote of the day goes to him, for standing up for whats right:

"To go against the dominant thinking of your friends, of most of the people you see every day, is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform."

I agree with u 100% it takes gr8 strength and courage to stand up infront of everyone and accept ones mistake

And because i am so mad at JP and YuNa, a quote for them too relating to their silence:

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

The silence hurts even more than the enemies bash.... i can completely relate to it as it had happened to me. And it can never be forgotten.
Originally posted by psarada

Then you do have to pm me all your quotes. I would like to save them so that when my children are grown up I can teach them better morals. Do please pm them to me.

even i want them, pm them to me too😊

You always leave me speechless not matter how much I prepare myself to not blown away your fantastic writing skills. Hats off to you poco for bringing all those emoticons again that were felt in the moment where our darling Sid was not only surrounded by the hatred but guilt that kept drowning him furthermore. I was stunned by the reactions from everyone, it was predictable his friends would be angry, specially Naina, being a women she knows what a respect for a girl means, she would of not easily of forgiven him but no one even dared to take the step of understanding to why Sid did this. They all turned their backs to him disgusted by his actions but no one tried to overlook this and see the real provocation behind this- Ridhima. Sid gave his explanation but it all was wiped by, his revenge method stood to be stronger. He failed; he failed in achieving the support he deserved from everyone and with Dr. Kirti's scolding on him made him take the decision to leave. He was at mistake and he had to fix everything.

Sid-Ridz scene. It was a beautiful shot, it highlighted Sid's guilt and his crave for her forgiveness in its own different way. He didn't force her; he didn't explain himself again but the simple words of not letting him affect her was enough. He stayed firm on his decision of leaving and repents of his mistake. He truly won the war without any weapon of abusing words, the hate talk. It was his real regret. 'The war is over and Sid has walked all over Riddhima and she can never better him .... NEVER.'

I felt really bad for Sid and wanted to give him that bear hug he truly deserved, he has to be stopped. He realizes his mistake but his intensions were clearly not to hurt and humiliate Ridhima in front of everyone. 'And off went Siddhant... clearly emerging the winner of this conflict of genders and egos. Coming out to be a better human-being and a higher person than Riddhima ever will be in comparison to Sid.'  What he did regretting his actions was far more bigger than the disaster that occurred unknowingly, accepting your mistake in front of very one knowing the consequences be really bitter is a brave thing to do.

Originally posted by Asthuox

You always leave me speechless not matter how much I prepare myself to not blown away your fantastic writing skills. Hats off to you poco for bringing all those emoticons again that were felt in the moment where our darling Sid was not only surrounded by the hatred but guilt that kept drowning him furthermore. I was stunned by the reactions from everyone, it was predictable his friends would be angry, specially Naina, being a women she knows what a respect for a girl means, she would of not easily of forgiven him but no one even dared to take the step of understanding to why Sid did this. They all turned their backs to him disgusted by his actions but no one tried to overlook this and see the real provocation behind this- Ridhima. Sid gave his explanation but it all was wiped by, his revenge method stood to be stronger. He failed; he failed in achieving the support he deserved from everyone and with Dr. Kirti's scolding on him made him take the decision to leave. He was at mistake and he had to fix everything.

Sid-Ridz scene. It was a beautiful shot, it highlighted Sid's guilt and his crave for her forgiveness in its own different way. He didn't force her; he didn't explain himself again but the simple words of not letting him affect her was enough. He stayed firm on his decision of leaving and repents of his mistake. He truly won the war without any weapon of abusing words, the hate talk. It was his real regret. 'The war is over and Sid has walked all over Riddhima and she can never better him .... NEVER.'

I felt really bad for Sid and wanted to give him that bear hug he truly deserved, he has to be stopped. He realizes his mistake but his intensions were clearly not to hurt and humiliate Ridhima in front of everyone. 'And off went Siddhant... clearly emerging the winner of this conflict of genders and egos. Coming out to be a better human-being and a higher person than Riddhima ever will be in comparison to Sid.'  What he did regretting his actions was far more bigger than the disaster that occurred unknowingly, accepting your mistake in front of very one knowing the consequences be really bitter is a brave thing to do.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...... We all fell in love with Sid, isn't it? What a man! 😳
πŸ‘