Dill Mill Gaye

22/1 - Sid-Riddz - And now, I take a bow.....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys,

Quite a sad episode , wasn't it? Trust was broken, friendships fell apart , judgments were made and judgments issued - why? Only because Sid behaved like a MAN and took everything - all the glares , all the accusations , all the hatred in his stride. Because he was ready and he had seen it coming. I guess all of us wanted to give a bear hug to Sid today - not just because he needed it .... because he DESERVED it. 😳
😳
Sid had the guts , the guilt spirit to call everybody into the reception area so that he could admit his mistake in front of the whole world - and restore Riddzie's dignity as much as he could. His steps wobbled but his resolve was firm as he walked into the reception area full of hospital staff , his friends, his seniors and his arch-enemy Riddhima. He stammered but sticking to his resolve to restore everything back to  Riddhima , he confessed that he was behind all this. He took the pictures because he wanted to hurt  Riddhima , make her beg, apologize and leave Sanjivani. But he never wanted to make a spectacle out of her honour and dignity. Everybody listened - shocked friends , crying Riddhima and the stunned staff. But Sid faced it all - he was mentally and emotionally prepared for it. He even told Riddhima that he is sorry - that is all he can say. Riddhima went away , and friends ....friends who often leave us when we are at our worst were no different here. JP, Naina was expected but Yuvi... even though trying to understand what made Sid do what he did , ultimately left him ... all alone. Sid kept standing there , all alone with his guilt.

While Riddhima dealt with her crumbling defences and her rotten destiny ( most of which is of course self-inflicted)  in solace of a fantastic friend like Atul, Sid was told by Keerti that he cannot really undo what has happened - no explanation can save Riddzie the trouble because Sid is around and Riddz has to see him every day... every single day . And that is when Sid took the decision to leave Sanjivani.

Later, he tells Riddhima that the best that he can do to rectify his mistake is to leave Sanjivani so that she can live in peace if not forgive him. The way he told this to her - there was no guilt , hatred , remorse or anything in there. There was just simplicity of basic humanity - a person telling another person that what has been done cannot be undone but there is always a solution and like a responsible human-being and a resolved one at that , he took the decision....

And off went Siddhant... clearly emerging the winner of this conflict of genders and egos. Coming out to be a better human-being and a higher person than Riddhima ever will be in comparison to Sid.

After Tamanna and Riddhima... Sid has emerged what i somehow felt earlier he never will be - A man you would be really proud to know. 👏

The war is over and Sid has walked all over Riddhima and she can never better him .... NEVER.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So beautiful as always! 👏
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hhuman-being and a higher person than Riddhima ever will be in comparison to Sid.

After Tamanna and Riddhima... Sid has emerged what i somehow felt earlier he never will be - A man you would be really proud to know. 👏

I agree 👏

He is definately not a kid when it came to be him being man and standing up and saying sorry

Pretty sad episode really

I love how KW and JW worj together, the tears in there eyes as S/R in the first scene 👏

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very well said...loved your post
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Admitting your mistake needs greater courage than doing one..only true and strong individuals can go that way.
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I dont have much to say about Sidhimma as i am not enjoying the track . Infact, I am totally and throughly disappointed today, Nitz.. i did not expect JP and YuNa to abandon Sid like that.. 😡 Rather i would have preferred them accusing him and asking him questions and giving him a chance to make them understand.. one line of questioning would be better than abandoning him like that. Agree, they think he has done something unpardonable , but that does not make them srangers.. especially JP - he has lived with Sid.. They say you can recognize a person in 3 ways: throurough travel, work or living with them. So, Sid may have been swayed by his emotions, ego, frustrations and all.. but you being a friend could atleast ask him!!

As for Yuvi, i thought he would be abit more sympathetic towards Sid.. i really liked it that when everyone dispersed, he stayed back and told Sid that no one knows better than him how hard it is to gain someone's lost trust. I wanted him to ask Sid why he did what he did.. i wanted them to have some boy talk, with Sid trying to explain himself..

Then coming to Ridz and Atul.. loved how Atul was there for Ridz.. thanks for such a warm-friendly scene.. Also, it was touching how JP and YuNa came to ask ridzie if theres anythign they can do to make this allright.. and i loved it how Naina Justified on  impulse that he is our friends.. if  i dare say, she would have supported Sid had JP not walked out !! i just have this feeling about it..

I am disappointed at Atul though.. He was the first one to behave normally towards Yuvi when he was wrong.. But here, he got swayed by Ridhimma's tears and just started blaming Sid.. And not only that, he started scolding the interns about their generation.. But i would like to remind him, that Armaan betted on Ridzie (that ridzie will love him), he left Sanjeevani, racing and all.. Not only that, Rahul Slept with Muskaan and then left her, Abhi nikki's fights and insults - yes, thats how good they were!! So, i don't agree...

See, the only thing nice about cinema is that we get to see both sides of the equation and we know everything.. but in real life, i guess, most of us, including myself would react the way they have, and would not ask Sid.. and thats the irony.. so i am hoping to store ths in my memory, and in life, i would ask the so called culprit for his reasons, and its possible that he may not be reprimanded more than he deserves..

All in All, i am in awe of Sid for saying the truth.. And true, i wanted to give him a bear hug for all that he did today!! And you are one hundred percent right... Ridhimma and Tamma cannot even come an inch close to him. He has shown that he is a good human being.. It takes guts to admit the truth infront of the world, knowing perhaps that the world will never trust you again and will treat you indifferently..  Kudos to him !! And i also initially never thought, that Sid would be so strong and so mature.. I loved him.. like yesterday, he was the only saving grace of the episode.. so  my quote of the day goes to him, for standing up for whats right:

"To go against the dominant thinking of your friends, of most of the people you see every day, is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform."

And because i am so mad at JP and YuNa, a quote for them too relating to their silence:

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Poco, Well saw the episode with the faintest hope that Sid will tell everyone why he did the thing he did with Riddhima. I knew he would confess to taking the snaps of the sleeping Riddhima but I felt he should have told everyone what drove him to do that😡😡😡. Well what the hell was I thinking😕😕😕. This is a Indian soap for god sake😡😡. Indian soaps always potray the girl to be the one with all the damn honour in the world and always the men are the ones who don't have nor care for it🤢🤢🤢. Oh Pleassse give me a break. After building up the conflict and actually after yesterday's episode this came as  a speed breaker. 😡😡

So Sid turned out to the responsible person very few can become👏👏. He took responsibility for what has happened and tried to rectify his mistake and that too by doing a public apology⭐️⭐️. That needs guts and does Riddhima even acknowledge it😡😡. No Madam is a girl who can't stand people talking about her character but oh yeah she can sure throw mud on someone's character😡😡. And that is the reason she gives Sid that she has decided that she would leave Sanjeevani because people will talk about her character. But I liked the way Sid answered her back. You stay and I will go because I am the one who did wrong today. Bravo Sid.⭐️⭐️⭐️

The end scene with Sid walking away with his things was really touching😭😭😭. The flashback scenes of him with his friends and enjoying in Sanjeevani was good⭐️. Guy never wanted to come to India from Houston but in the end the stay changed him to be a better man and a responsible one. So many times we don't want to change something and in the end the change really makes us grow and Sanjeevani did the same to Sid⭐️⭐️. It would have been good if Naina, Yuvi and JP did take the stand with Sid and did try to support him but only Yuvi gave a word of comfort and the rest just walked away. Let's see what happens next.

In all a disappointing episode for me Poco👎🏼👎🏼. What can I say.
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@MJ, Sarada. I don't have much to add to what you guys have already said. Yes, I was disappointed in everyone today except Atul and Keerti. Surprisingly , the man who committed a wrong emerged the hero today.

As for Riddzie , she seemed a petty human-being in comparison to Sid today.

beautifully written poco 👏👏👏..thanks MJ and Eveline👏 completely agree with u guys!

Today's episode was very sad i couldn't even continue watching it after part 1, it was a bit too much for me. I wanted to give a very big mighty bear hug to Sid🤗

I wasn't very surprised by JP but Naina i did expect her to atleast ask Sid wht made him do this and yuvi...i expected him to stand by his side,  i liked the fact that in the reception he stood there consoling him on "trust" but i expected more atleast when Sid was leaving he cud have said something???

Atul was all hypnotized today - no comments!!

I loved Kreeti, she was awesome she made sid understand the meaning and value of a women's izzat and loved the fact Sid made it clear that his intentions were never WRONG just the method he used!!

Kudail - how on earth will see ever realize wht she did, for her she was a victim!!! never intended to HURT sid naah!!!😡

I loved the fact that sid wanted to talk with chudail in private and come up with a solution to the problem!! He made is clear coz it is his mistake he will leave sanjeevini!

Sid was so lost in his guilt that he never even bothered to mention in public or to his frnds nor to chudail herself wht compelled him to stoop so low!!!😵

Sid leaving was the worst part with all the flashbacks and most flashbacks had him with JP 😡..i wanted to see some flash backs with Dr Tam..

all in all a very depressing episode!!!

the future remains uncertain ......??

no cheers!!🥺

Kai💔
heerhoney thumbnail

nitz nicely written sid wow what a gentleman the way he handled the situation i could have never imagined he could do it kudos to him

i am really  crying  😭😭😭today sids expressions and feelings came straight from his heart and touched my heart ( sid u rock what a classy man ) karan fab job as usual love u but i am alsocrying becoz the future is so uncertain if armaan comes back why have the sidma track in the first place and show audience their sparkling chemistry really the cvs should decide what they want to do and concentrate on it and not play around i just hope karan wahi gets his due which he truly deserves a warm hug 🤗from my side to sid( for being so upright and every inch the dignified man👏 ) and to karan wahi ( a true star in every aspect⭐️ ) for tolerating all the negative feedback being hurled at him ever since his entry for no fault of his and the way cvs are treating him

guys me so depressed and sad today hope eveything falls into place soon