Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~21th JAN 10 (THURSDAY)

preearies7 Senior Member
preearies7
preearies7

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Hiiii Friends....

NOTE:-

=======

Brij Bhusan Mathur :- BB

Brij Bhusan's Wife :- Rama Mathur or Dhulan

Brij Bhusan's Elder daughter : - LEHER  or Gudaan or L 

Brij Bhusan's Younger Daughter : -          or Bittan

Kul Bhushan Mathur :- KB

Kul Bhushan's Wife :- Chachi

Kul Bhushan's Son : - Ankoor

Mr Trijogi Narayan Vajpayee :- TN

Mrs Vajpayee :- Thakurain

TN's Son :-Abheer  or Laala or A 

TN's Daughter :- Chuttki

Abheer's Dadi :- Dadi

Mr Shukla

Mrs Shukla

Mr Shukla's Son : - Madhav or Madhav Bhaiya or MB

Madhav's Fianc :- Rashmi

Rashmi's Dad

Rashmi's Mom

And

Baake.

Episode starts with DISCLAIMER...

Then the Beautiful Song "PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS TUM RETE HO..."

==========================================================================

Then RECAP...

Abheer :- how does it matters if he ate or not at their place...we all are human beings...what matters is that in my place itself people insulting someone...

Leher:- That doesn't matters ...what matters that you know from your heart...that how much you love each other that is much more important...these all are short things...and not to be given much value in life......And one more thing now she is your SASUJI...so you have to hear all these things...and so fights are ok between them to spice their life........Everything will be normal...Mrs Shukla is elder so we should not get hurt by her words..After all she is your MOTHER 'IN-LAW...

RECAP ENDS

==========================================================

At TN's House(HALL)

TN sitting on the sofa and signing somepapers...Panditji standing near him...

Dadi and (Panditaeen...as TN calls his wife....heheheh) sitting in the same hall and chatting...

Dadi :- What do you think ??? Will Madhav be happy after marriage...???

I think that this marriage is not going to work...He is going blind in love...(Unko toh aabhi pyaar ka bookhar chad gaya hai...aur jab bookhar utar jayega...then they will realise everything is lost...)

Abheer's Mom: - Let it be...(chodiye na unki baat)

Dadi:- ok...(Thumhari baat karte hai...) let it be...let's talk about you...What do you think TN doesn't have a heart...During his young days...He could have also done all those things(whistling, roaming here and there,...etc etc)...But to avoid all these things we fixed his marriage with you...

She also adds...

(SHAADI se pehele ek dusre ko dekna tha kya???)

Did you see each other before marriage..???...You just got married ...Not like how people are doing now-a-days...Just getting involved with whoever they meet(Grabs anyone from anywhere)....And then their Love Story starts..and End with marriage...

....(Jo mila use hi pakad lete hai....aur shuru ho jati hai unki Love story... aur shaadi hote hi khatam bhi...............LOLLOLLOLhehehehehhohohohohahahaha....ROFLROFLROFLshe is so funny...)

You think i have started a lecture...and all what i am saying is not important...

Abheer's Mom :- No...Not like that...

Bakee came down...holding the tray...which had lunch for ABHEER...

Abheer's Mom :- Baake...what is this..???

Bakee :- Lalaji doesn't want to have his lunch...and is not ready to eat anything...

Abheer's Mom :- ok..i will go...

TN :- Wait....I will go and see....

Abheer watching TV...

His father enters..and he switch offs the TV...

Abheer:- Bauji Aap...

TN :- (Very calmly) Now if all these things is happening in this house then... I am forced to come here and talk with you...

Your mother said that u refuse to eat anything...I also saw the way you behaved and talked with your mother and grandmother....

Abheer :- They were...

TN:- Whatever it was one should always respect their elders...

ADVERTISEMENT :-

TN:- I have noticed that as you are growing older you are forgetting your manners...

Abheer :- SORRY Bauji....

TN :- Now say what you have to....

Abheer :- How Shuklaji spoke with there to be relatives was not right at all...It was wrong...

TN :- WRONG...What Madhav is doing is also wrong....But did I ever ask you not to be with or speak with Madhav....There are some limitations which should not be crossed at any cost...

I gave you full freedom to do whatever you want to...you can speak,talk,meet and be with anyone...

Your mom wants you to get married ....But I said NO...And definitely not to see such kind of behaviour....

The way you said and the tone you used was not right at all...DO YOU AGREE...???

Abheer :- YES L

MATHUR'S PLACE

Lot of people...moving here and there....

KB's Wife serves BB and Rashmi's dad some puries...

KB's wife:- I am so sorry...just because MAHARAJ (the cook) came late we have to offer puri and bhaji...

Rashmi's Dad :- No...Already you all have done a lot....

BB :- Areee Lunch pe we will have more varieties of food...And you must also know how famous is Lucknow good food and Mahamaan Nawazi... i.e how ravishly and nicely they treat their Guests...

Areee...you are not eating anything....

Are you still upset with Shuklaji's words....

Why are you so low...

Rashim's DAD:- We are from Girls side so....

BB :- Just because children have decided to get married so these things happen...you don't worry...What about the religious rituals...is everything set...???

BB :-  Ok....Let's eat first...and then we will together go at Shuklaji's place and decide everthing...and clear it....

Rashmi's Mom to Rashmi's Dad :- Thank GOD you are going with BB...

Rashmi's Mom to BB :- Bhaisab aap dekh lena...

BB to Rashmi's Mom :- Areee we are going to meet our relative not some POLICE...

And they leave.....

TN's PLACE ...

Mr and Mrs Shukla standing near the entrance and greeting other relatives...

They ignoring BB and Rashmi's DAD

Rashmi's dad :- I want to talk to you...

Mr Shukla:- 1 min...and asks the car driver to take the car ahead as it will cause traffic...

Rashim's Dad :- What about the rituals...rasmae...

Mr Shukla :- Just talk with Madhav...he will convey us...(HOW STUPID ...and IDIOTIC)

BB :- Areee...Shuklaji....what are you saying...how will he know...about all these things...we are suppose to decide all these things...

Mr Shukla:- OK then come inside...

Rashmi's Dad:- Afterwards we will come at your place...

Mr Shukla :- Everyone have come here itself to attend the marriage so ....now where we will go at our place...Come Inside...

BB hesitates to enter inside TN's house...as he remembers his small fight with TN he had when he met him first...

But then he looks at Rashmi's Dad...gives a smile and enters inside...

As they enters DADI sees them and starts making faces ...same with Mr and Mrs Shukla..

Mr Shukla asks them to come inside and he...goes some where...

Abheer's Mom sees both of them entering...she moves towards him...(with a smile on her face) and some cold drinks

Abheer's Mom:- Have a seat...

BB :- No thanks...

Abheer's Mom smiles and she herself gives cold drinks to both of them....and says please have a seat...And then she move towards DADI...

And then DADI starts :- We are not supposed to drink water at our daughters place... (Areee...Ladki ke ghar ka paani bhi nahi peete...Kya zamana aa gaya hai...Kalyug ka aant hai bahi...(WHERE DOES SHE FINDS ALL THIS FROM...she is something else... hehehhee)

Abheer's Mom :-  This is our place not Mr Shuklaji's....

(GOOD ONE....hehehe)

DADI...  :- Whatever it may be...Bad world is going to end...I cannot see all this...you only handle all this...I am leaving...I want some fresh air...I am going to terrace...There I will sit in silence...I am leaving...Ohhh GOD...

TERRACE

{ LEHER was looking....completely stunning in her outfit...very beautiful ...she changed her hairstyle also...for a change her hair was not open...half tied...suited her well.. }

All the cooking work is going on Mathur's terrace...MAHARAJji preparing some thing...And Leher,Rashmi and Bittan is providing them with all the needful things...

Rashmi and Bittan comes up with some utensils...Then Bittan leaves and tells only one round and then everything is done... Rashmi comes and stands near Leher...

While leaving Bittan shouts..and says Gudaan didi you come with me downstairs and let RASHMI be there...DADI hears this...So she thinks that the girl who is left is RASHMI..

But Rashmi tells Leher that she will go instead...And she leaves...

CONFUSION- CONFUSION

Leher busy doing her work...

Dadi :- Yes you...come here...(Aayee Ladki....edhar aa..)

Leher:- Who me...??? To confirm...(kyon main???)

Dadi :- Yes you....And who else is here leaving you...(haan tum...aur tumhare siwa yaha hai kyon...)

Leher :- Ji..(Happily headed towards...dadi...with a smile on her face...)

Now only Dadi speaks(hehehhe) and Leher listening quietly...and wondering what has happened...She was not able to react also...

DADI : - So you are his daughter...You don't feel shame of yourself...

Leher :- Aap...Aap...(Trying to make her understand...)

DADI :- What aap...aap...I know you people...your daddy nicely having cold drinks at our place...Why didi you caught a bhramin boy to get married...Very good ha...Very Good...(She grabs he face...) Nice features...looks...and fair also...This is the reason why Madhav have fallen for you...You might have shown him your latka n jhatkas...and cast your spill on him

(Yeh aap..aap kya laga rakha hai...Tum jaise ko main khoob janti hoon...tumhara baap waha sharbat pee raha hai.......Tumhe ek bhramin ka hi ladka mila faasne ko...Waahh!!! kya roop hai...kya rang hai...Es rang pe laatu hua hoga Madhav...Aaisa karte huaye sharam nahi aati...)

Abheer busy listening songs...with headseads on...He sees Dadi talking with Leher...He comes there and says..

Abheer :- Dadi...

DADI:- Shut up!!! (Chup kar).....and continues...

(Areee ...tum jaise logo ko sharam aa jaye toh phir kya baat hai...Tum ko toh baachpan se hi aisa sikhate hai...Brahimino ko faasa lo aur phir koi kharcha nahi karna pade...) 

EPISODE ENDS....

NEXT EPISODE :-

DADI giving Mrs Shukla more tips...how to insult them to such an extent that they (Rashmi's mom and dad)will be forced to leave themselves...

And yes if you like it then LIKE it...

THANKS...

DO REPLY ...

Edited by preearies7 - 22 January 2010 at 7:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHKtanya_vinishu786

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preearies7

Hiiii Friends....

NOTE:-

=======

Brij Bhusan Mathur :- BB

Brij Bhusan's Wife :- Rama Mathur or Dhulan

Brij Bhusan's Elder daughter : - LEHER  or Gudaan or L 

Brij Bhusan's Younger Daughter : -          or Bittan

Kul Bhushan Mathur :- KB

Kul Bhushan's Wife :- Chachi

Kul Bhushan's Son : - Ankoor

Mr Trijogi Narayan Vajpayee :- TN

Mrs Vajpayee :- Thakurain

TN's Son :-Abheer  or Laala or A 

TN's Daughter :- Chuttki

Abheer's Dadi :- Dadi

Mr Shukla

Mrs Shukla

Mr Shukla's Son : - Madhav or Madhav Bhaiya or MB

Madhav's Fianc :- Rashmi

Rashmi's Dad

Rashmi's Mom

And

Baake.

Episode starts with DISCLAIMER...

Then the Beautiful Song "PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS TUM RETE HO..."

==========================================================================

Then RECAP...

Abheer :- how does it matters if he ate or not at their place...we all are human beings...what matters is that in my place itself people insulting someone...

Leher:- That doesn't matters ...what matters that you know from your heart...that how much you love each other that is much more important...these all are short things...and not to be given much value in life......And one more thing now she is your SASUJI...so you have to hear all these things...and so fights are ok between them to spice their life........Everything will be normal...Mrs Shukla is elder so we should not get hurt by her words..After all she is your MOTHER 'IN-LAW...

RECAP ENDS

==========================================================

At TN's House(HALL)

TN sitting on the sofa and signing somepapers...Panditji standing near him...

Dadi and (Panditaeen...as TN calls his wife....heheheh) sitting in the same hall and chatting...

Dadi :- What do you think ??? Will Madhav be happy after marriage...???

I think that this marriage is not going to work...He is going blind in love...(Unko toh aabhi pyaar ka bookhar chad gaya hai...aur jab bookhar utar jayega...then they will realise everything is lost...)

Abheer's Mom: - Let it be...(chodiye na unki baat)

Dadi:- ok...(Thumhari baat karte hai...) let it be...let's talk about you...What do you think TN doesn't have a heart...During his young days...He could have also done all those things(whistling, roaming here and there,...etc etc)...But to avoid all these things we fixed his marriage with you...

She also adds...

(SHAADI se pehele ek dusre ko dekna tha kya???)

Did you see each other before marriage..???...You just got married ...Not like how people are doing now-a-days...Just getting involved with whoever they meet(Grabs anyone from anywhere)....And then their Love Story starts..and End with marriage...

....(Jo mila use hi pakad lete hai....aur shuru ho jati hai unki Love story... aur shaadi hote hi khatam bhi...............LOLLOLLOLhehehehehhohohohohahahaha....ROFLROFLROFLshe is so funny...)

You think i have started a lecture...and all what i am saying is not important...

Abheer's Mom :- No...Not like that...

Bakee came down...holding the tray...which had lunch for ABHEER...

Abheer's Mom :- Baake...what is this..???

Bakee :- Lalaji doesn't want to have his lunch...and is not ready to eat anything...

Abheer's Mom :- ok..i will go...

TN :- Wait....I will go and see....

Abheer watching TV...

His father enters..and he switch offs the TV...

Abheer:- Bauji Aap...

TN :- (Very calmly) Now if all these things is happening in this house then... I am forced to come here and talk with you...

Your mother said that u refuse to eat anything...I also saw the way you behaved and talked with your mother and grandmother....

Abheer :- They were...

TN:- Whatever it was one should always respect their elders...

TN:- I have noticed that as you are growing older you are forgetting your manners...

Abheer :- SORRY Bauji....

TN :- Now say what you have to....

Abheer :- How Shuklaji spoke with there to be relatives was not right at all...It was wrong...

TN :- WRONG...What Madhav is doing is also wrong....But did I ever ask you not to be with or speak with Madhav....There are some limitations which should not be crossed at any cost...

I gave you full freedom to do whatever you want to...you can speak,talk,meet and be with anyone...

Your mom wants you to get married ....But I said NO...And definitely not to see such kind of behaviour....

The way you said and the tone you used was not right at all...DO YOU AGREE...???

Abheer :- YES L

MATHUR'S PLACE

Lot of people...moving here and there....

KB's Wife serves BB and Rashmi's dad some puries...

KB's wife:- I am so sorry...just because MAHARAJ (the cook) came late we have to offer puri and bhaji...

Rashmi's Dad :- No...Already you all have done a lot....

BB :- Areee Lunch pe we will have more varieties of food...And you must also know how famous is Lucknow good food and Mahamaan Nawazi... i.e how ravishly and nicely they treat their Guests...

Areee...you are not eating anything....

Are you still upset with Shuklaji's words....

Why are you so low...

Rashim's DAD:- We are from Girls side so....

BB :- Just because children have decided to get married so these things happen...you don't worry...What about the religious rituals...is everything set...???

BB :-  Ok....Let's eat first...and then we will together go at Shuklaji's place and decide everthing...and clear it....

Rashmi's Mom to Rashmi's Dad :- Thank GOD you are going with BB...

Rashmi's Mom to BB :- Bhaisab aap dekh lena...

BB to Rashmi's Mom :- Areee we are going to meet our relative not some POLICE...

And they leave.....

TN's PLACE ...

Mr and Mrs Shukla standing near the entrance and greeting other relatives...

They ignoring BB and Rashmi's DAD

Rashmi's dad :- I want to talk to you...

Mr Shukla:- 1 min...and asks the car driver to take the car ahead as it will cause traffic...

Rashim's Dad :- What about the rituals...rasmae...

Mr Shukla :- Just talk with Madhav...he will convey us...(HOW STUPID ...and IDIOTIC)

BB :- Areee...Shuklaji....what are you saying...how will he know...about all these things...we are suppose to decide all these things...

Mr Shukla:- OK then come inside...

Rashmi's Dad:- Afterwards we will come at your place...

Mr Shukla :- Everyone have come here itself to attend the marriage so ....now where we will go at our place...Come Inside...

BB hesitates to enter inside TN's house...as he remembers his small fight with TN he had when he met him first...

But then he looks at Rashmi's Dad...gives a smile and enters inside...

As they enters DADI sees them and starts making faces ...same with Mr and Mrs Shukla..

Mr Shukla asks them to come inside and he...goes some where...

Abheer's Mom sees both of them entering...she moves towards him...(with a smile on her face) and some cold drinks

Abheer's Mom:- Have a seat...

BB :- No thanks...

Abheer's Mom smiles and she herself gives cold drinks to both of them....and says please have a seat...And then she move towards DADI...

And then DADI starts :- We are not supposed to drink water at our daughters place... (Areee...Ladki ke ghar ka paani bhi nahi peete...Kya zamana aa gaya hai...Kalyug ka aant hai bahi...(WHERE DOES SHE FINDS ALL THIS FROM...she is something else... hehehhee)

Abheer's Mom :-  This is our place not Mr Shuklaji's....

(GOOD ONE....hehehe)

DADI...  :- Whatever it may be...Bad world is going to end...I cannot see all this...you only handle all this...I am leaving...I want some fresh air...I am going to terrace...There I will sit in silence...I am leaving...Ohhh GOD...

TERRACE

{ LEHER was looking....completely stunning in her outfit...very beautiful ...she changed her hairstyle also...for a change her hair was not open...half tied...suited her well.. }

All the cooking work is going on Mathur's terrace...MAHARAJji preparing some thing...And Leher,Rashmi and Bittan is providing them with all the needful things...

Rashmi and Bittan comes up with some utensils...Then Bittan leaves and tells only one round and then everything is done... Rashmi comes and stands near Leher...

While leaving Bittan shouts..and says Gudaan didi you come with me downstairs and let RASHMI be there...DADI hears this...So she thinks that the girl who is left is RASHMI..

But Rashmi tells Leher that she will go instead...And she leaves...

CONFUSION- CONFUSION

Leher busy doing her work...

Dadi :- Yes you...come here...(Aayee Ladki....edhar aa..)

Leher:- Who me...??? To confirm...(kyon main???)

Dadi :- Yes you....And who else is here leaving you...(haan tum...aur tumhare siwa yaha hai kyon...)

Leher :- Ji..(Happily headed towards...dadi...with a smile on her face...)

Now only Dadi speaks(hehehhe) and Leher listening quietly...and wondering what has happened...She was not able to react also...

DADI : - So you are his daughter...You don't feel shame of yourself...

Leher :- Aap...Aap...(Trying to make her understand...)

DADI :- What aap...aap...I know you people...your daddy nicely having cold drinks at our place...Why didi you caught a bhramin boy to get married...Very good ha...Very Good...(She grabs he face...) Nice features...looks...and fair also...This is the reason why Madhav have fallen for you...You might have shown him your latka n jhatkas...and cast your spill on him

(Yeh aap..aap kya laga rakha hai...Tum jaise ko main khoob janti hoon...tumhara baap waha sharbat pee raha hai.......Tumhe ek bhramin ka hi ladka mila faasne ko...Waahh!!! kya roop hai...kya rang hai...Es rang pe laatu hua hoga Madhav...Aaisa karte huaye sharam nahi aati...)

Abheer busy listening songs...with headseads on...He sees Dadi talking with Leher...He comes there and says..

Abheer :- Dadi...

DADI:- Shut up!!! (Chup kar).....and continues...

(Areee ...tum jaise logo ko sharam aa jaye toh phir kya baat hai...Tum ko toh baachpan se hi aisa sikhate hai...Brahimino ko faasa lo aur phir koi kharcha nahi karna pade...) 

EPISODE ENDS....

NEXT EPISODE :-

DADI giving Mrs Shukla more tips...how to insult them to such an extent that they (Rashmi's mom and dad)will be forced to leave themselves...

And yes if you like it then LIKE it...

THANKS...

DO REPLY ...

thanks for the nice written update......
pg160281 Groupbie
pg160281
pg160281

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thanx jee twas gr8 :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top