I like Ram Kapoor as well.
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Awww, I love Vivaan! ANOTHER reason on why I have to watch this movie! 😛
shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omgggggggggggggg my sweet vivann!!!ahhhh i cant wait to see him with deepuuu!!!!i hope they have a cute scene btw themmm😍
thanks for the artical hiruuuuuuuu
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guess whose gonna be watching this movie now. =X Vivan is hot and a decent actor, i rate him above Ranbir Kapoor in looks, why cant he make it bollywood? he should change his name to Vivaan Kapoor
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG OMG OMG OMG Vivaan!! I seriously cannot wait for this movie now...Shanky and Deepu together!!😍 BTW guys did you know he was in RNBDJ as well....but for only 2 secs
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

guess whose gonna be watching this movie now. =X
Vivan is hot and a decent actor, i rate him above Ranbir Kapoor in looks, why cant he make it bollywood? he should change his name to Vivaan Kapoor

if you think that having a kapoor name is going to help you make it big in bollywood than i obviously dont know what youre thinking just because you are star son or daughter doesnt mean that all your movies are going to be hits look at kareena she has had her share of flops and has a "kapoor" name but the fact remains no matter what your name is it depends on the movie if its shit than no matter how big of a star son or daughter you are the movie will flop
and yes vivan is a decent actor i liked him ever since maayka 😊
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehar_mia1

if you think that having a kapoor name is going to help you make it big in bollywood than i obviously dont know what youre thinking just because you are star son or daughter doesnt mean that all your movies are going to be hits look at kareena she has had her share of flops and has a "kapoor" name but the fact remains no matter what your name is it depends on the movie if its shit than no matter how big of a star son or daughter you are the movie will flop
and yes vivan is a decent actor i liked him ever since maayka 😊

ofcourse the kapoor name doesnt gaurentee u success but it does gaurentee a decent launch, enough for people to stand up and take notice
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
VIVAN!!!!!!! yessss there are soo many things to look forward to in this movie!
-Divyaa- thumbnail
He was in Chak De India too... right?