Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

straight123

Groupbie

straight123

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
taps wil be dreaming the shown sequence whr icha wil b pointing sid as taps boyfrnd...she gets up saying nahiiii..DeadDeadDead..thn she plans to meet icha b4 she givs stmt to police...she wil b forcing icha to not recognize sid...and as usual icha wil do according to taps..ShockedShockedShocked.and wil deny sidDead.....case wil b closed...DeadDead.

.icha wil b bck home.Cry..then after sumdays...sumwhr at public place  veer wil see sid and taps together..ConfusedConfusedhe will thn get to knw abt their relatnshp...and also dat sid was the one who tried killing icha on taps order......heheheSmileSmile

hw was dat..???? truly predictable.....LOLLOL

COMMENT plz

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821vrsharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22nd jan predictablebrief story" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navaneeta

navaneeta

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I don't think Tapasya would even ask Ichcha to not recognize Sid. Ichcha would do that herself ... the mahan saint Ichcha

Even if Ichcha denies to identify Sid, Sid would remain @ police custody as Veer has already identified Sid as the attacker, maybe motive is not known but person is identified ... so Sid to kamse gaya ...

This time I guess (pure my POV)  Veer won't know about Tapasya's  old flame and her plan to kill Ichcha ... Tapasya would simply get away with the sin .....

How would Mai, Veer know that the famous teacher is no one other than Saint Ichcha? any clue?

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
taps doesnt have to ask iccha anything ..
iccha will do everything herself to protect taps and make her happy
she has given her kasam to her ammo ...right
so today's precap is the biggest blooper - LOL

veer might recollect next week seeing Sid in the disco bar - if taps and script writer want..
otherwise he will be in amnesia permanently ..
veer might try to relate ichha as teacher once he knows about paras death ..
that's why dr. awasthi is on a trip abroad to dragggggggg the serial ...

even if veer has recognised Sid ..iccha will say he is not the one ..
then veer will also say i misrecognised Sid 
and the police would let him go ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged

yeah as she is the mahan character of uttaran but it's for sure that todays precap was tappu's dream because the creatives of uttaran can never do such a great thing they might love to support the evil through out their life

and saturday special uttaran watch to know wheather ichcha'll forgive taps or not?? I should ask my pet even he'll bark and try to tell us that ichcha's a tapasya poojaran so how can't she forgive tap water. what a stupid special episode.

shivani9

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
ya,,agree to all,,, uttaran never showed anything special,,in those so called special episodes,,,so i dont expect much,,

half of the saturday episode would based on tapu's dream and crying, making faces etc,,,and half would be ichha's statement,,,which would be of a single dialogue,,,"main isko nhi janti" thats it,,,and then the dhoom tana nana,music and stills of every character will be there,,,,

then,ichha will again sleep for next two or three episodes,,, and they'll show taps,,,changing,,to sati savitri,,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666vijaya_lsshivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
If Sid is left to rott in the prison..wud he not retaliate and expose evil Tapp

shonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

yeah as she is the mahan character of uttaran but it's for sure that todays precap was tappu's dream because the creatives of uttaran can never do such a great thing they might love to support the evil through out their life

and saturday special uttaran watch to know wheather ichcha'll forgive taps or not?? I should ask my pet even he'll bark and try to tell us that ichcha's a tapasya poojaran so how can't she forgive tap water. what a stupid special episode.

again the creatives have messed up I believe...
i think for special episode it should be
"kya tapasya ne iccha ko maaf kar diya
kyonki taps ka plan fail ho gaya aur iccha nahi mari "Big smileLOL
or
kya tapasya ne veer ko maaf kar diya divorce papers ke liye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003shivani9shonuu

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

ya,,agree to all,,, uttaran never showed anything special,,in those so called special episodes,,,so i dont expect much,,

half of the saturday episode would based on tapu's dream and crying, making faces etc,,,and half would be ichha's statement,,,which would be of a single dialogue,,,"main isko nhi janti" thats it,,,and then the dhoom tana nana,music and stills of every character will be there,,,,

then,ichha will again sleep for next two or three episodes,,, and they'll show taps,,,changing,,to sati savitri,,,,

taps changing to sati savitri ..
then pati vrata and then adarsh bahu and then adarsh devrani ...and
what else taps and creative only know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top