Uttaran

precap is tappus dream

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

roopashetty82

roopashetty82

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i am sure that the precapis a dreaming sequel of tappu that iccha is telling everyone that sid is tappus boyfriend. and she woke up by telling nahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "precap is tappus dream" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
even i feel the same thing. these uttaran creatives can never do that, they'll always support tap water.
        and the uttaran creatives are famous to show dreams of someone as precaps

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
payel ...its not dream of someone
those are the dreams which lead to taps exposure ..
so they are dream sequences ...TAPS SPECIAL

somu05

Groupbie

somu05

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
exactly........ d precap shows icha askin tap water dat she ws d one who tld sid na.... icha din close her ears or eyes yesterdae... y wud she ask her dis if sid tells everyone dat tappu asked him...!! nd sid cant say dat tappu aksed him.... cuz he toh thought ki tap water din wanna kill iccha darling...........!!!
nd plus... just now jogi nd tapasya hv u knw bonded again...!   Cry so i dun thnk dey ll show sucha a flick in just a click..! Big smile but if ichcha gets to know abt tap water. nd she doesnt tell ne1 abt it... den ichcha z d one 2 blame...! i mean .... kitna sahoge yaar....! Confused

Anu9784

Anu9784

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Yup! even i accept

These are just precap dreams for tappu
almost whole episode was a dream but woh aaj jag jayegi and realises that ichcha didn't reveal her crime.
what they think of us? we don't understand or what apni mahan ichcha ko aur uski pyari evil dost ko
v know from the beginning that ichcha will not say anything if tappu herself has murder , iskiliye sid ko wo bi pyar ki naam si istamal karneki jaruth hi kya thi
 i don't watch regularly i think they are showing all this nonsense from past 3 weeks
 hogaya na extension serail ki
v very well know that nahi sid nahi ichcha will reveal tappu name
aise twist dal diya tho thoda tho justify karlo CT
tappu will not be jailed ok hame patha hai kamse kam two families ko tha sach batho tho acha rahega
it's opening was nice n diff
but now they are adding from all serials
yehi kya ye isme nauthanki, deception, betrayal, hypocracy-yesa lagtha hai koi crime serial dekra
 if they reduce some of tappu scenes it would be good-same nauthanki scenes aur deck naHI SAKTHE sometimes her scenes are more than ichcha
what happened to mr.Jogi tappu ko decka bi nahi chahetha?
one thing is common among all characters of this serai - sochathe kuch aur hey,bolthe kuche aur hey aur karthe kuch aur hey, so confused chats - not even one character genuine hai giskeliya hum serial deck sakthe hai
Auj ka special episode
major part - apni nauthanki asuvesi tappu ichcha ke samene ayegi....rona dona.....at the end icchcha will say plz tappu thu sorry math bol mein samaj sakthe hoon, mera yekin kar tappu main tujse bahuth pyar karthi hoon
minor part- 1) vansh on bed waiting for ichcha,doc out of the country mayi,umesh blank faces
2) jogi - hum us mujrim ko saja deliyange tho kya huva ichcha mujrim ko pahanchana nahi tho           kon hai kon hai hamare bethi ko marna chatha hai, hame kuch samaj nahi are divya with blank face
3) nani rohini pushkar ki thodi nauthanki-as if ichcha ki kayal rakre.
4) Veer with two tear drops and plain face.
special episode is done hahaha...........

mayur-tasha

Goldie

mayur-tasha

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i feel so too......

vaishu.reddy89

Groupbie

vaishu.reddy89

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Even I know it is a dream sequel,.,.,

but yet a part of my heart is hoping for it to be true,.,.,
Wat to do yaar,.,.?