Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Veena tells kash that her punishment is to get back home, Sujal smiles at his mom. kash looks at him and he nods, she takes veena's blessings and leaves the room...Sujal is happy that his mom has blessed kash and thanks her....

Rishi stops mehak with style 😊 and taunts her that he will ask her papa as to what these sisters have been fed 'cuz nobody will believe even if any of the Sinha sisters murder someone and confess as they look very innocent whereas he is always suspected of everything..mehak warns him against saying anything abt kash that she did it all 'cuz of some misunderstanding and he should ask God abt himself instead of asking her papa and be sure that even God must have been ashamed of sending him here....mehak leaves, rishi mocks her...

Vasu is doing yoga when veena , sujal, kash reach upstairs and she stops veena and critizes  kash, veena supports kash that she has  been given a chance..vasu wonders what kash must've done to piyu when she sent sujal to jail....veena leaves, vasu continues her yoga..( Btw, she was looking like a red cameleon, worth watching )

Then sujal and kash come and vasu welcomes sujal home sarcastically...and stops him from advancing to take her blessings...and further says that there r others at home who want to greet him and have his best interests at heart , tells him to rest as jail must not have been good for sleeping...sujal and kash leave and vasu thinks out loud whether sujal will be able to sleep in the near future or not...

Ak and charu meet up in a restaurant...( Ak was giving funny expressions all the time ) Ak wants to express his love today...charu asks him as to why he has invited her here and informs him that sujal and veena have brought kash back home and from now on there'll only be love b/w suj and kash..Ak is happy to see charu talk abt love and even tries to present a rose to her when charu again starts talking abt suj-kash that they r an ideal pair, made for each other..Ak is behaving confused and charu asks him if hes alright...ak thinks out loud how he can tell her how much he loves her...charu asks him whether he said something and wants him to share what is on his mind as they're friends ..ak thinks that shes his love too..charu's friend comes and talks abt the prom night..charu says she'll only go if ak comes along...ak agrees..

kash comes to veena but veena is indifferent to her...kash asks if veena has forgiven her, veena suggests she better ask abt her punishment, and makes it clear that kash shouldn't hope for pardon soon as shes broken her trust ( going great veena, kash deserves it, keep it up)..she 'll forgive kash when she starts loving her again..kash is sure that it'll happen some dayyy..

swayam is having massage from a girl when a man calls him and invites him to the prom night as he donates much to the college..he inquires the man abt his daughter, neha , who tells him that shes not at home...when he hangs up, we come to know that the girl with him is that man's daughter and both of them flirt with each other..she tells him she loves him but he suggests that she love her credit card....she says that now she likes him..( both of them.....🀒 forget abt it...they're yuckkkkk.......esp i hate this clown namely swam with allmy heart ....)

charu and ak r in a car when ak stops it, tells her to wait and leaves the car....he places a table with 2 chairs and gets a candle lit dinner ready. Then he approaches the car, closes her eyes, takes her to the place and removes his hand from her eyes...Further he gives her his ring ( says:"i love u, will u be mine?") and afterwards his coat too 😊 as shes cold...romances with her and thennnnnnnn....πŸ˜‰our dear ak is back to the real world and shocked that it has been just a dream...charu is concerned abt his strange behavior...ak is determined to tell her abt his feelings today, no matter what....the end

Rajeev-Amna , pls come back from Malaysia..i don't want to see swam again even once in my life..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perveen thumbnail

thanks for the up date it was good but i dont thimk veena gone forgive kashish from the heart that easily

sadaf18 thumbnail

thanx for the awesome update

. since we dont have starplus in usa, i cant watch kahin to hoga and i haven't seen what swayam looks like, but from the updates I can tell that he's a stupid monkey.

phoenix thumbnail
thnx for the update .but where r the romantic scenes of sujal n kashish as sujalfan told earlier that there will be some romantic scenes of sujal n kashish this weak so where r they .😭
jazmine thumbnail
thanx for da update Simply. that woz really great, i wish aks would tell charu n i wish dat i would be able to kill swayam.
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 really awesome update. am in canada. is swayam really that bad?
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update, simply!πŸ‘
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
thanks for great update!😊
Rach thumbnail

Yesterdays episode was worthwatching coz of Vasu.
Must tell u all that my dad was with me when i was watching it.
N we had a gud laugh.
By the way what was the need for Sujal to take blessings of Vasu.
Isnt he aware of her nature.
Aashirwad to aise le raha tha jaise abhi shadi kar k aaya hai.

So proved its quite tough for veena aunty to be rude.
But scene b/w Kash n her was gud. But not much of SujalπŸ˜• their in show.
Coming to Rishi. He was correct in whatever he tells Mehak.
I also hv same feelings. Sinha sisters can do anything. Saari ladkiyan bigdi hui hai.(sorry not kanan yet.)

Scene b/w Akshat n Charu was gud but Ekta pls tell me what happened to her skirt!!!!!
Pls. keep a better tailor who knows how to hold scissor.
Kahin bhi kainchi chalane ki rakhi hai kya???

Overall OK episode...

greatmaratha thumbnail

I agree with Rach.  What was the need to get blessings of Vasu.  He did not take it all this time after his marriage.  Suddenly, what happened?

But Vasu as it is looks witchy, and what with her red costume and yoga poses, she looked . 

Can we not petition Ekta and ask her to give us another CG and Vasu.