CID

India-Forums

Salman Khan on CID Gallantry Awards

Salmanayesha IF-Sizzlerz
Salmanayesha
Salmanayesha

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Salman Khan on CID Gallantry Awards

Sony Entertainment Television, announced the winners of CID Gallantry Awards, an initiative to encourage and honour acts of bravery in the society.

The award winners were felicitated and awarded in presence of distinguished guests, celebrities in a grand and glittering function in Mumbai.Salman Khan was the chief guest as he gave away the awards for the Physical Bravery Awards category.

On this occasion, Salman Khan congratulated the whole CID team by saying, "I am happy and amazed that how Mr.B.P Singh pulled his show for 12 long years because I remember when we were shooting for Dus Ka Dum,earlier, it used to come two days in a week then it came for only one day and now I think it will come half a day.But I am fortunate enough that even I was a part of the CID team and now I am here for the first Gallantary Awards."

He gave away awards to the kids like Prachi Sen,Dinesh Vora,Satyam Khandekar. "The real Veer is the one who has real jigra and who always helps others when they are in need.I support 3 Idiots, the film and Aamir Khan's intiative to stop the suicides of the college students. For me, all these kids are the real Veer."

So watch Salman Khan who also sung a song from his forthcoming film Veer and he spent a gala time with the kids who have won the CID Gallantry Awards, which will be telecast on Tuesday, January 26 (2010) at 9.00 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

agnii$ara_$hachi

Salmanayesha IF-Sizzlerz
Salmanayesha
Salmanayesha

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Salman Khan goes historical

While promoting Veer during Sony's CID Gallantry Awards, Salman Khan gave a speech to the whole audience

While promoting Veer during Sony's CID Gallantry Awards, Salman Khan gave a speech to the whole audience for about one hour and that included the definition of Veer, and gave a side splitting explanation on why it was so easy for the British Empire to capture India.

Salman told to a very attentive audience, "We have an obsession with fair skin so why don't we all marry milk kyunki woh toh bahut hi safed hai. It is not an old story because we had this obsession yesterday and now this has become a trend as our own Maharajas have set it."

Then Salman threw the nuclear bomb as he went on to say, "That's why India came under the British so easily. The white-skin of the British women blinded all the Maharajas. Woh log unke peeche peeche bhaagte rahe aur doosri taraf India ko un goron no apne kabze mein kar liye (Our Maharajas kept running behind the white ladies and from the other side the white men conquered India).Mujhe abhi bhi yeh funda pata nahi chala ki hum unke kadamo main gire kaise kyunki who aaye 150 log aur hamari aabadi tabhi 5lakh thi."

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top