Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
guys as we hve seen that it was angad whu did all that rubbish and nt krishna.................becoz as he said........KARENGE TO HUM LOG PAR NAM HOGA KRISHNA BHAIYA KA.............. it was angad whu wrote those things on the walls of the houses and nt krishna..............just to make pratigya hate krishna more
Angry
people those whu r bashing krishna......one thng i must tell u.................its PRATIGYA only whu will one day fall for him and love him...........write it down today..............becoz krishna wanted to win his family's heart by a gud impression bt angad destroyed it all...................................bt one day pratigya will cry so much for her IZZAT KE RAKHWALA JINKO USNE ITNA BEIZZAT KIYA...........SHE WILL CRY FOR HIM..............Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria_dmgyasmeeneeeminuuArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "it was angad whu did all that rubbish nt krishna" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

duggukinivs

Groupbie

duggukinivs

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

guys as we hve seen that it was angad whu did all that rubbish and nt krishna.................becoz as he said........KARENGE TO HUM LOG PAR NAM HOGA KRISHNA BHAIYA KA.............. it was angad whu wrote those things on the walls of the houses and nt krishna..............just to make pratigya hate krishna more
Angry
people those whu r bashing krishna......one thng i must tell u.................its PRATIGYA only whu will one day fall for him and love him...........write it down today..............becoz krishna wanted to win his family's heart by a gud impression bt angad destroyed it all...................................bt one day pratigya will cry so much for her IZZAT KE RAKHWALA JINKO USNE ITNA BEIZZAT KIYA...........SHE WILL CRY FOR HIM..............Big smile
i so much agree with u..infact when this promo was aired my mom said  "aisa karna galat hain".. and taht time only i said "Krishna aisa kabhi nahi kar sakta"...and see thats the reality..and hey dnt worry..ppl who r bashing Krishna are unaware of the real Krishna like that PRATIGYA....
and i 10000000% support u that Krishna ko jitna pyaar karna dikhana tha dikha diya, ab baari hogi Pratigya ki.. now she will fall for Krishna when after marriage she will come to know how GEM OF A PERSON OUR KRISHNA IS.. and that day we will be the who will ahve their laughs...LOL

and jaha tak sawal hain us ANGADBA ka...i just pity him..cuz when Krishna will know in sab ke peeche wo Angadba hain..uski kya haalat hogi...wo kya kehte hain Krishna ki ishtyle mein - " aisa kantaap lagayenge na..ki kaan ukhad ke haath mein aa jayega. Bahut shauk tha na utne ka..lo ab udo....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria_dmg

gossipgurls

IF-Rockerz

gossipgurls

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Every one know that she is fall in love with him  (they both are leads )... thats the serial lol they is nothing rocket science abt it LOL LOL

newasy this also proved he has no brains..... all he does is build his dream house on the talks of other Romeos like him... seriously what do these Anti social aliments to in life , no education... goons .. and with waht face they want to get married ...coz they love a Girl ?? Oh forgot he got a pretty face .... tu achar dala ke uska LOL 

Neways we all  know that the concept of the show that they are meant to be together.... If so they should show him as a changed man. If not its a Real SHAME .. to show educated girls like this falling fr goons , which does nt happen in real life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateekshwuthering

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgurls

Every one know that she is fall in love with him  (they both are leads )... thats the serial lol they is nothing rocket science abt it LOL LOL

newasy this also proved he has no brains..... all he does is build his dream house on the talks of other Romeos like him... seriously what do these Anti social aliments to in life , no education... goons .. and with waht face they want to get married ...coz they love a Girl ?? Oh forgot he got a pretty face .... tu achar dala ke uska LOL 

Neways we all  know that the concept of the show that they are meant to be together.... If so they should show him as a changed man. If not its a Real SHAME .. to show educated girls like this falling fr goons , which does nt happen in real life.
i wud want such a guy, like krishna anythng else? and i wud bet other krishna fans wud tooSmile

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by gossipgurls

Every one know that she is fall in love with him (they both are leads )... thats the serial lol they is nothing rocket science abt it LOLLOL

Neways we all know that the concept of the show that they are meant to be together.... If so they should show him as a changed man. If not its a Real SHAME .. to show educated girls like this falling fr goons , which does nt happen in real life.

<FONT size=5>i wud want such a guy, like krishna anythng else? and i wud bet other krishna fans wud tooSmile</FONT>

me tooooo ..... if an educated guy will marry me or love me with a greed of dowry and money then an uneducated guy like Krishna who would love me unconditional then i would prefer Krishna over these kind of stupid educated people

Prateeksh

Prateeksh

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
We all like Krishna becoz he fell head over heels for Prati..and that makes him so desirable...but this love is more of a possession for him right now...He loves her a lot which makes us go weak on knees...but does he ever understand her stand in life? no...love is there, but the feeling of getting Prati in life is so strong for him, that he doesnt understand the true essence of love- which is being happy in ur loved one's happiness....
I am sure we will see the turnarounds in the long run, where both will realise true love for each other...but for now, Kri's love is more of a terror to her, she gets frightened, nervous and sad thinking about his possessive and obsessive nature...and Kri who perhaps has not been denied anything in life till now doesnt relate to Prati not loving him....
so yes, if love would make me feel captivated and frightened, I wouldnt be able to breathe in this suffocation...and so does this character Prati....but slowly I am sure Kri will show all the facets of his love which will make Prati fall for him

Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 22 January 2010 at 8:29am

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usa_virher_2464

We all like Krishna becoz he fell head over heels for Prati..and that makes him so desirable...but this love is more of a possession for him right now...He loves her a lot which makes us go weak on knees...but does he ever understand her stand in life? no...love is there, but the feeling of getting Prati in life is so strong for him, that he doesnt understand the true essence of love- which is being happy in ur loved one's happiness....
I am sure we will see the turnarounds in the long run, where both will realise true love for each other...but for now, Kri's love is more of a terror to her, she gets frightened, nervous and sad thinking about his possessive and obsessive nature...and Kri who perhaps has not been denied anything in life till now doesnt relate to Prati not loving him....
so yes, if love would make me feel captivated and frightened, I wouldnt be able to breathe in this suffocation...and so does this character Prati....but slowly I am sure Kri will show all the facets of his love which will make Prati fall for him
u r ryt............we r going to see somethng really gud..............SmileSmileSmile

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I felt so so bad for Shyam ji, gazab acting ki yar!
n at last Krishna spoke...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top