Debate Mansion

BEST ACTOR 2009/2010 - Page 7

Poll

Who is the best actor of 2009/2010??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
Dev Patel - 30,294 votes 🤣

Last time I checked this thread, both Aamir and Shahid were around 48% each, now they're less than 10% 🤣..... Aamir/Shahid fans, eat your heart out!

I salute the person/group/whoever has done this 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Emptiness

Dev Patel - 30,294 votes 🤣

Last time I checked this thread, both Aamir and Shahid were around 48% each, now they're less than 10% 🤣..... Aamir/Shahid fans, eat your heart out!

I salute the person/group/whoever has done this 🤣

😆😆😆 ya right and what about Akshay Kumar with 12 votes😆😆...I remember in the other poll created by pogo Akshay's fans where yelling at the top of their voices "where is Akshay?" ...lo behold !! here is Akshay and he has just 12 votes😆😆😆...jago akshay fans😆😆
😆
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dev Patel 😕

I have to say WHAT THE **** (like in Golmaal Returns) 😆

Even Imran Hashmi is a better actor than him, seriously!
Please tell me, who has voted for dev patel soo many times? too shy to own up? i wonder why :P!

At least aamir and shahid fans openly confess their love/passion for their fav actors but the dev pate's fan is obviously to embarrassed to confess he is ''dev's'' fan 😆 😆

Like seriously, who has been voting for him and how exactly are you voting for him? almost 37,000 votes is no jokes, you must have plenty of faltoo time to do this 😆 😆

Xoxo

😆
Ps i promise, once my holidays start (Summer) or whenever i have free time, i would vote for aamir...and beat dev's record...it may take a few months, but i shall do it!!!! i cant let an actor like aamir lost infront of dev, not even on lame voting system like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😆😆

So in about 5/6 months, aamir would win the race again...slow and steady! 😉😆

Xoxo
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-the_Naked_face

Please tell me, who has voted for dev patel soo many times? too shy to own up? i wonder why :P!

At least aamir and shahid fans openly confess their love/passion for their fav actors but the dev pate's fan is obviously to embarrassed to confess he is ''dev's'' fan 😆 😆

Like seriously, who has been voting for him and how exactly are you voting for him? almost 37,000 votes is no jokes, you must have plenty of faltoo time to do this 😆 😆

Xoxo

😆

yaar I called CID last night but they were busy so I tried my own why of ratting the culprit out, but it didn't work.😔 Anyways, try to vote for Aamir from that end, I'm voting from this end.
Baz and all aamir's fan support me in this good cause, just spend 5-10 mins of your daily time and vote for aamir to beat dev!!!!! Shahid, forget him no need to make the votes equal anymore..i shall seduce wifey to vote for aamir too 😆

Xoxo
This content was originally posted by-debayon

yaar I called CID last night but they were busy so I tried my own why of ratting the culprit out, but it didn't work.😔 Anyways, try to vote for Aamir from that end, I'm voting from this end.

I'll do anything for aamir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chak de Phatte, done! i would vote for him every night for 10 mins..and more when i have time and beat stupid dev's record...my wifey knows a really good trick of placing some coins on the keyboard and doing homework at the same time, i would try to learn that trick too....But yes, since uni is starting, i wont be able to give aamir 100% but one day, aamir would beat dev....!!!!! i aint giving up !!! 😉😆

Xoxo
Okay someone else is voting for aamir besides me at this point, is it you debayon? I am soooo proud of you my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😃 😃

Chal, i am off now....but dont worry aamir, i wont let you lose infront of dev!!!! 😆

Xoxo

😃
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-the_Naked_face

Okay someone else is voting for aamir besides me at this point, is it you debayon? I am soooo proud of you my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😃 😃

Chal, i am off now....but dont worry aamir, i wont let you lose infront of dev!!!! 😆

Xoxo
😃

Yes, I'm gonna devote the whole day to vote for Aamir. Dev ki toh🤬 kar dunga.  If you click on Aamir's name and keep clicking Enter, you can vote for him multiple votes.