Fan Fictions

Tere Naina#2#(RN)Last Part Wid EPI pg 119(4/6) (Page 123)

Post Reply New Post

Page 123 of 124

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Finally a review to the whole fic.

I just have one word to describe it and it is

"Awesome Work" Clap Clap Clap

It was a great memory and i loved your work.

Kuch jagah pe mai satisfy nahi thi but fir at last tum ne sab sahi kar diya.

"Cool one" Smile Smile Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

backySweet-Lioness

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tere Naina#2#(RN)Last Part Wid EPI pg 119(4/6) (Page 123)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varshita

Goldie

varshita

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Great fic, Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap and i like specially the ending by which Rai sahab and rest of the people get killed.  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Great idea.Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Lioness

-serenity-

Goldie

-serenity-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Perfect ending for such a fabulous fic
The main thing that got me hooked to this fic  is the suspense n mystery element , n the way how u unfolded the mystery,not only that  u have written the emotional parts  so beautifully  the romance  n comedy everything is wonderful
Thanku for sharing such a fantabulous story with us 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-Lioness

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumi_162710

Damn...finally u ended the fic na...huh!! ha ha ha... ab END toh hona hi tha na...tumhe kya iss ke 5000 ud padhne the...!!! phir toh iss ka naam Tere Naina se 'Kee...Tere Naina'...rakhna padta mujhe...LOL

Mujhe tumhe nahi daantna...mujhe to pata hi tha ki ye khatam hone wala hai...phir bhi bura laging...kya karu? Huh!! Huh!! Huh!! nahi daantna bol ke...muh fula rahi ho..Raj ko bheju...tumhare Muh ka size apne aap kamm ho jayega...LOL

Abhi coming to the last part... aayo jee maharaj...padharo...Tongue

It was just one scene...but iss fic me jitna bhi dard mila saare characters ko...uske badle ek ajeeb si sukoon mili...bas iss ek akhri scene me!! sach kahun...toh mujhe yumhe kabhi kuch samjhana hi nahi padta...tum khud hi samajh jati ho...!!! sach me ek dimagless ka dimag ek aur dimagless hi samajh sakta hai...LOL

Maine kaha na...Rajveer ki khamoshi hi bahut kuch kehti hai...jis tarah wo chupchap sunta hai...aur waqt ane pe...sahi action ke sath apni baat karta hai...its a beautiful essence actually!! Smile apne rajveer ki taraf se baht bada Thank you hai jee...Big smile

The way u wrote the scene...was just perfect!!Thank you...Big smileRajveer ka Vikram Rai ko finally wo sab baatein keh dena...and apni aakhon se uska wo hashr dekhna...am sure...it was a gud feeling for him. Smile Nice plan it was!! It all just turned out to be gud at the end...coz jo sahi hai...wohi jeet hamesha uski hogi..Smile  sahi kaha...!!! in fact baat jab raj ki ho na...toh tum hamesha sahi samajh jati ho...Tongue

Meanwhile Ankur and Arjun wala scene badhiya tha...LOLLOL he he he Thanks...LOLLOL

Epilogue

Vishal n Aditi...darra diya tha mujhe Aditi ne...ye kar kya rahi thi pagal...LOLLOL...but mast scene tha phir bhi!! he he he...uss ka dimag bhi apne bhai ki tarah ek dam brilliant hai...!!! isi liye yeh sab karr rahi thi...LOL

Arjun n Yasmin...ROFL...police ka beta hai...bina rishwat ke koi kaam nahi karega...LOLLOLLOLLOL...just fultoo awesum yaar!!LOLLOLLOL he he he...baap pe gaye hain janab...LOL

And next Rajveer & Naina...again a sweet subtle romantic scene...just the way I like it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...loved every bit of it...Rajveer ka aana...Naina ka ruthne ka natak karna...Raj ka bas aise hi mana lena...and then the end...it was all very very nice!!Big smileEmbarrassed thank youuu...Big smileEmbarrassed

LRL JOKES

1. My super smart Rajveer...jo bachpan se smart hai...wo bada ho kar aur bhi smart hoga na...WinkLOL...Math ki kya awesum language skill hai uski...LOLLOL...loved it.ROFL wo toh hai...tabhi toh LRL me fav teacher the...LOL

2. Aalekh related jokes are always short and funny...perfect!! LOLLOLLOL thanks...

Abhi page 122 pe main apni kuch dil ki baat kehti hu..regarding this fic..Embarrassed...see ya there..LOLLOL padh toh baht pehle liya tha...par tumhari tippani (comments) par apni tippani dene abhi aayi hun...LOL

Sumi.Embarrassed

Thanksss Sumi...Big smile

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

hi
the up is really good
the first is nice vikram gaurav and jigasa got arrested
rajveer aur naina ko sataya jo tha
anyways the part it is really beautiful
so everyone is happy settled in their life
rajveer is as usuall away from naina due to his work
but naina she is missing him
rajveer ko dekh akr naina fels nice but she is angry with him she didnt greet him but raj usse pata chal he gaya that naina is acting he reaaly loves her
the morning scene is too sweet
plz cotn soon with another fic like and pm me
Thanksss Ria...Big smile

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna1

great ff
loved every bit of it

Thanksss Prerna...Big smile

Sweet-Lioness