Harry Potter

What do you think are Hermione's insecurities? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

Originally posted by chhilt

Interesting.... I'll get back to this in a while :)

EDIT: Oh-kay... so Eloquent wrote a beautiful post and there's really nothing left to add :) Good one, man! :)

Haha, chhilt! What's up:) long time no see:(
You can still come back to reply! Btw do you think JKR did the right thing by cutting out that part of the books? Cos I personally wanted to read what happened in the chamber of secrets.Wink

Heyyy Khushboo :) I think it would have been nice if she had added that part :) But even if she didn't it didn't really matter much to me.... the rest of the book was good enough :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do you think are Hermione's insecurities? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by VirgoVixen

Interesting.... I'll get back to this in a while :)

EDIT: Oh-kay... so Eloquent wrote a beautiful post and there's really nothing left to add :) Good one, man! :)

Haha, chhilt! What's up:) long time no see:(
You can still come back to reply! Btw do you think JKR did the right thing by cutting out that part of the books? Cos I personally wanted to read what happened in the chamber of secrets.Wink

Heyyy Khushboo :) I think it would have been nice if she had added that part :) But even if she didn't it didn't really matter much to me.... the rest of the book was good enough :P

lolllllzzz...yeah true...guess no one cared much for that scene except for us die-hard Ron Hermione shippersCryLOLLOL

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
^^ Haha... I guess so :P

ElusiveDevotion

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Wow, really nice detailed response Eloquent! Great job, you're absolutely right! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionchhilt

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Interesting topic Hermione's my favourite character!
I think someone already mentioned, but I think one of her biggest insecurities was her looks, as we found out after the Yule Ball
And linked to that, I think, like many girls, she was very protective of her feelings, she got so jealous at Lavender cos she somehow fel a bit inferior to her
I dont know why we were told so little about Hermione's family, her life out of school etc, maybe bcos it was a Muggle world and so not deemed as interesting/important
But Hermione was supposed to have a Horcrux moment?
I didn't know about that!
Would have loved to read it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotion..RamKiJanaki..

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I really agree with Eloquent. Nice thread BTW Khushboo!

ElusiveDevotion

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missindia26

Interesting topic Hermione's my favourite character!
I think someone already mentioned, but I think one of her biggest insecurities was her looks, as we found out after the Yule Ball
And linked to that, I think, like many girls, she was very protective of her feelings, she got so jealous at Lavender cos she somehow fel a bit inferior to her
I dont know why we were told so little about Hermione's family, her life out of school etc, maybe bcos it was a Muggle world and so not deemed as interesting/important
But Hermione was supposed to have a Horcrux moment?
I didn't know about that!
Would have loved to read it!

I knowww I'm so curious to know more about Hermione! Like JKR left me wanting more! Yayy...finally someone else who also wanted Hermione's horcrux moment..it would have been sooo interesting to read about it...hoepfully we get something in the encyclopedia....:)

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
RESERVED for a longer comment :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top