Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

~DOTW~Gudiya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~DOTW~Gudiya" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Good to see a post just for Gudia. Because Gudia is the main wheel on which current track is moving..so we need to analyse whether the direction of that wheel is right or not.

By her character, Gudia is impulsive. If she thinks she is right she will try to prove her point by all means..meaning..she thinks her proving her point is more important than other responsibilities like how to talk to elders etc etc....Well you have to judge what you like..Smile

One thing which I found odd in Hats Off Shows....is that whenever there was a Punjabi character..that person tended to be either foolish and overly comedy by means of his/her sharp speech, moving of her/his arms and eye momevent....for example...Monisha in Sarabhai was shown a bit careless (altough she is cute) and here Gudia. I think Punjabi women are like Gujarati women who perpahs are not that much outspoken and are gentle. Anyway back to Gudia..

I don't know what others feel, but I do feel like Gudia is acting...whereas people like Praveenbhai, Harshad bahi are so immersed in their character...that their acting looks very realistic. I am not saying Gudia is not a good actor. Perhaps she is given a difficult role..but then I think most difficult role is given to Gatoo and he does it with a charm!

It is true that no one likes to see following things:
Younger challenging elders in an abrupt way
Lack of smooth talk
Overacting

All above can be found in Gudia...so perhaps many people don't like her...

Only advice I can give here is if you find BBB down the hill, then start watching Sukh By Chance...that show rocks as well...To be frank..I want khichdi film and other new sisters serial to be over quickly..so JD can come in and act..I miss his acting..

Edited by JayVed - 24 January 2010 at 5:29am

coolkitty_23

IF-Rockerz

coolkitty_23

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Hi ji,

So as we all have seen, Gudiya had planned to kidnap Rimjhim for the shaadi ka madap. We also witnessed the consequences that Rimjhim and Jigar have had to face. However, Gudiya is still admant to prove a point (which I still don't see a logical stand to). However, this is not the first time Gudiya has used rebellion in the house.

Before, Baa did see her point of view and made changes (ie, outside food allowed ji). This time though, this rebellion has shown to hurt Baa tremendously. So in short what I'm saying is that there is a rebellion for a cause, and then there is a rebellion just for the sake of rebelling.

So what are your views on Gudiya?
Do you think her tactics, as in rebelling etc, are the right way to go?
What do you like about her, and what do you dislike about her ji?
What would you change about her?
Basically, write whatever you feel about Gudiya (of course no bashing; lets critique the character in respectful manner if need be only)

Take care ji,
Simran
BBB DT

Haayee....kinna wadiya topic chedaya tussi! ClapClapClap

Gudiya...Gu-Di-Ya! Hmm ab kahan se shuru karen ji...sanki hai! Poori ki poori ji! Pahle to Baa ko apna dushmani ka makshad bana rakha hai! Baa is strict ji mana, but Baa has seen the world ji and knows the good from the bad! Gudiya behaves like a spoiled brat ji, much like Baby! Must be kumbh ke mele mein bhichade bahans! Anyways...her rebellions, while sometimes well intentioned, are executed in the most wrong manners and in the most wrong methods! She seems to be a good person at heart, but always seems to be a bit more foolish in her actions.. She gets easily carried away by the hopes that just the thought of helping someone counts more..than the actions that are taken to do it..yeh recent kissa hi lelo..she wanted to help jigar..there were so many many ways to do it...she didnt have to put down Baa's maan infront of Talwar for that ji..and also Baby..apna ghar to theek se basa nahi...mayeke mein toofan utha rahi hai...khair different story...
I think Gudiya's character could have been better minus all the negative rebellions...its always good to rebel for the right things...but the end does  not justify the means..ever...
my thoughts ji...age rab di marzi...LOL

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Nice Topic Simran Jee ...

When I think about Gudia , I think impulsive ...

Gudia as a character is the most unbelievable character in the family .. I dont know if it is because of her acting or if the character is totally unbelievable ... Somehow the character does not sound real .. the way she speaks and throws her hands around and breaks into Bhangra now and then , it make her look annoying ... Even Minakshi's character is shown as foolish but she somehow makes the character believable ... either it is her acting or her character just sounds believable

And Now about Gudia's behaviour with  BAA , she does not understand BAA (like many members of this forum who thinks BAA has changed)... Baa has earned her position by being right and succesfull in raising the family ... She has experience of life and she knows what is right and wrong on the basis of it

She was never an autocrat ...kabhee kabhee aajtuk Baa ne galat baat ke leeye Jabardasti nahee kee ... actually she is the most liberal saas I have ever seen  ... who lets her bahu act in a serial .. she let Dimple marry Anish .. who let Gudia enter into her family with a kid .. how many old generation women will do that ...

You cannot wait for consensus to take decisions ... Some time as a true leader you have to take decisions on the prompt and veto consensus ... BAA is a leader ... wait I thought I was writing Gudia ...

Because  gudia does not understand Baa , she thinks Baa is a dictator but BAA is not  a dictator she is a leader .. sometimes she uses consensus to take  a decision and sometimes her own authority ... but she is always right ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JayVed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top