Page 1 of 1

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Shahzad Roy

Genre: Pop/Rock
Hometown: Pakistan

There are only a handful of musicians in Pakistan who started out young but created usic so strong it made a lasting impression in our hearts and souls. Shehzad Roy, with his deep voice and undeniable charisma may have started out as a fledgling musician not too long ago, but is now considered one of the seasoned singers of our country! He has given us more than a fair share of hit numbers in these past 11 years and his style of music has only become better with age. Caught up in the frenzy of a hectic music career and a crazy fan following, you'd think he'd be worn out by now? Think again! Shehzad Roy's latest project Zindagi Trust has not only made him busier, but has our 'music man' singing a different tune altogether. Shehzad's song with Sukhbir, Jinna Karlo Gay Pyar from his last album made waves worldwide. The message was clear; love, unity and hope. That is just what he brings to us with his Zindagi Trust; the hope for a brighter future. "Zindagi is trying to help increase the level of literacy in our country. The idea is to open schools, scattered in different localities making it convenient for children to reach them," says Shehzad. It is no secret that generally people from the lower strata of our society have no respect for education and would much rather have their children work than study. So how do you convince thousands of working children to come to school when they have absolutely no motivation to study? Simple, you pay them to learn!

source: mag4you

Edited by scorpion134 - 18 November 2005 at 11:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shehzad Roy" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
WOW Clap

thannx aji..i noe there r a lot of his fans here

hope they c this thread n enjoy it

guys dont 4get 2 than her

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 19 November 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Aji for sharing the links with us... I like most of his songs... In fact, I'm listening to them right now Big smile

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 19 November 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged
LOL

Mashal

Goldie

Mashal

Posted: 19 November 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
any one did here the song of shehzad roy its new
sali to mani nahin kabhi to manay gi sali pehchani nahin kabhi to janay gi ban kay unjani karay man mani aur man mani bhi teri nadani ........

its gr8 na.........

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 19 November 2005 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
oh ya, its a hit!!

Just love that song!!!!

good for a change!

Dashing Boy

IF-Dazzler

Dashing Boy