Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Madhav-Rashmi's marriage put on hold

Madhav (Puneet Tejwani) and Rashmi (Rakhi Verma) were just about to set an example for love birds Abeer (Gaurav Khanna) and Leher (Yami Gautam) that caste and community cannot overrule true love, but their plans of tying the knot will be ruined by none other than Madhav's mother.

Our source from the show says: "Madhav's mother (Nupur Alankar) is not at all in favour of his marriage with Rashmi, a Bengali. She has been warning Madhav about it but he is madly in love with Rashmi. Soon in the coming week, Madhav's mother will confront Rashmi's family and will humiliate them so badly they cannot take it anymore. That is how their marriage will be called off for the time being."

This is how Madhav's dream of getting married to Rashmi will dash badly. "Madhav's family is related to Abeer's family and in one way Madhav's relationship with Rashmi was helping Abeer and Leher's love story. However, after witnessing this traumatic situation, they too feel scared about their future," a source adds.

Parul Gulati who plays Leher's younger sister says: "Right now we are shooting sequences where Madhav and Rashmi will face problems in their relationship. Therefore Abeer and Leher will start having doubts about their love life too. I am not aware whether Madhav-Rashmi's marriage will take place or not."

Madhav and Rashmi have already helped Abeer and Leher realize their love for each other. But their parents have spoilt it all, so will things work out between Madhav and Rashmi's families or not, one needs to wait and watch. The episode featuring all this is expected to air in a couple of days.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedrgattuarchieliciousQueenAnnie18coolfiretanya_visihuhinzsoapbubbleAnvi2009Ruhani..cool_yv-Zaara-Suhana Ahmedhidesweetshabsam.desigirl_18jyoti06MariQuestFilms-Niky-adits7..Anusha..relentless.PureBlissEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhav-Rashmi's marriage put on hold - Article" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I hope they get back together! Madhav is nice!

Thanks for the article!

Edited by AngelTeen - 22 January 2010 at 12:39am

sweetshab

IF-Rockerz

sweetshab

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
thanks for the article..
poor rashmi and madhav..

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Awww .. thats so bad!! Ouch How can Madhav'smom be soooo mean Ouch 

I mean .. she is against Rashmi & her being Bengali .. but its okay that her son Madhav will be unhappy Confused What kind of societal norm is that?? Confused I just hope Madhav-Rashmi do get married.

As for AbHer .. until yesterday we were thinking Madhav-Rashmi will play catalyst in their love story .. lekin yeh toh ulta ho gaya Confused Ofcourse, AbHer will realise they love each other .. but now seeing Madhav-Rashmi in this state .. they're scared Ouch But again .. the good thing is .. AbHer will realise they love each other to much to retrace their steps .. and will move on with all their might & courage! Big smile 

Sooo looking forward to this track! Aysha .. Thanks for the article Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblesam.hide

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
doubt that the marriage will take place at all! Confused
Too bad - that daadi has managed to ruin the whole wedding -wah. Shocked
Mrs Shukla is no less, of course - you can only teach someone who is willing to learn. With the best will in the world Dadi could not have made her own bahu Sudha behave so badly! Dead
What are you doing, Madhav?
Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfire

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Aysha. Wow, I never thought that their marriage would be put on hold. I knew that they would have to cross a lot of hurdles, but marriage on hold, is surely surprising. But speaking of it, the way Shuklas are behaving, which daughter would want to get married, no matter how much she loves the guy, after seeing her parents being humiliated so badly. I really hope though, Madhav and Rashmi get married somehow and Madhav teaches his parents a lesson or two about how to behave humanly.

Bubble, you said it so perfectly that no matter how much the teacher wants to impart her knowledge (good or bad), student has to be ready for it too. Sudha would never have behaved so. She can scold her Lalla but can never be rude to anyone.

The most interesting part will be how AbHer, knowing how hard the situation is going to be if they commit their love, will still go ahead with their love feelings, after the initial Madhav-Rashmi marriage set back. Yes at first they will curb their feelings, but we all know that this wont last for long. I am looking forward to seeing AbHer commit their love, knowing very well what the future holds for them and how maturely they handle their feelings and relationship. Out here, the difference is not only of rich and middle-class, but more of the mind-set, which is extremely hard to change, if it can be changed at all. Lehar very well knows by now Abheer's dad's and dadi's nature and Abheer has also realized that his family is not that rosy has he had thought. Abheer has finally started seeing the reality of his own family.

First I had thought that dadi is just conservative, rigid and maha egoistic about her being a Brahmin. That she is just an old-aged woman who blabbers but does not really act. But now I think she is plain evil, atleast she is acting like that. Her intentional actions are actually about to break a marriage. Thats why I loved Lehar's answer to dadi today. She did not disrespect dadi as she is an elderly woman, but at the same time, she had the last word. She told dadi blatantly that what she said was wrong, and dadi was actually numb for some time. What Sudha could not do for years, Lehar did it in the first meeting itself. So far, Lehar is the only one who just in 1 meeting has been able to shut up dadi gracefully. You go girl. I am sure Abheer was impressed at how tactfully she handled dadi. Smile

Edited by Anvi2009 - 22 January 2010 at 5:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfiresihusoapbubblesam.Eksie

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
omg the wedding gets old on hold? Didn't think that would happen. That Dadi na!!  Its gonna show an interesting turn of events. AbHer obviously gonna see how hard it is. But will soon see that love conquers all.

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@ Anvi yes, Lehar did shut up Dadi quite effectively. Dadi was too used to people just shutting up and listening to her - didn't even expect a young girl to speak up and tell her what she thought. Plus Lehar did it so well - respectfully and logically. "Yeh do swatantra logon ka faisla" or something like that.
Dadi ka toh chehra hi murjha gaya. And she even said, "arre ye to Shuklain to kaccha chaba jaayegi."

Haan daadi, ye Shuklain ki nahi aapki bahu banegi. Aur tab aapko bohut sambhalke chalna hoga. Aisa nahi ke koi bhi haath lag gayi aur aapne jo jee me aaya keh diya, kisi ko bhi lecture suna di LOLLOL
I'm happy Lehar said all that although she was so upset later.
Bubble

Post Reply New Post

Go to top