Lovely Writing

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is to appreciate the quality , spirit and passion of the writing in this forum. Though I myself do not find time to sit and write long posts, apart from the odd comment now  and then, I must say that the members truly entertain me with theireir impressive, creative and original thoughts. The quality of the debates is really awesome with some truly indepth analysis of the characters. Both Archu and manav fan clubs are in full form these days. The serial itself has become quite a drag and depressing but this forum's members help me get out of my depression
Two pieces stand out in my opinion
1. bappa's musings : truly hilarious, entertaining and in my minds eye, I could imagine Bappa actually spelling out his dilemma.
2. Manav's parrot characterization diary entry: Most original piece I have read in the recent past. Outstanding.Really apt.
Thank you other forum writers too.Thank you.
What more can I say !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Vihwap.. Agree that all members are supportive and most are good writers.. i also liked above 2 posts a lot and also skepticals and SD posts are entertaining..
Yeah....agree wid u....PR members r quite active.....nd talented as well....infact u get all kinds of posts....emotional, funny, sentimental, unique, practical....so on....me like u dnt get much tym.....so I post on & off....bt do luv reading 'em quite fun .....😊 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou vishwap... I'm glad you liked Mithu Manav's diary entry.

And I agree.. this forum is buzzing with a lot of creativity... even though nothing special is happening in the serial right now... I like visiting the forum cos all these creative people leave some remarkable posts behind.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 I enjoy the forum  more than the show .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I enjoy the forum more than the show .

Same here Tanyaz

Sometimes I think we have twin views . Except for Sulochana I find myself agreeing with literally every opinion u post
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is gratifying to receive appriciation from fallow readers.Thank you very much.