sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone,

I finally watched the episode today and was happy to know that what i had guess was right.....dadi mistaking leher for rashmi.

Though I was am really angry with dadi for this but the nice thing about is:

1) Rashmi didnt have to hear all that otherwise the poor girl would have distressed again.

2) good for future for abher relationship. they wud know how difficult things wud be for them. and this scene may bring abher a little closer, may be abeer wud do something for her to make her feel better.

you the other funny thing i noticed is that the bajpayyes keep telling abeer not to interfere in the shukla's matter, then who gave dadi the right ti go interfere in there matter? I mean going and speaking to rashmi (leher mistakenly) and saying all these bad things to her, isnt that interference?

I wish that tomorrow they have some proper abher scene.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
yeah im happy thatRashmi didnt hear all that..and yeah Leher wouldnt care about it after it but rashmi would be really sad

I hoep Abheer says something..but dont think so

hehe yeah why does dadi interfere so much she just makes me go madd
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sistu

Hello everyone,

I finally watched the episode today and was happy to know that what i had guess was right.....dadi mistaking leher for rashmi.

Though I was am really angry with dadi for this but the nice thing about is:

1) Rashmi didnt have to hear all that otherwise the poor girl would have distressed again.Even i am glad rashmi did not have to hear dadi's insulting words.

2) good for future for abher relationship. they wud know how difficult things wud be for them. and this scene may bring abher a little closer, may be abeer wud do something for her to make her feel better.Even i am hoping ther is a AbHer scene were abeer says something to make leher feel better

you the other funny thing i noticed is that the bajpayyes keep telling abeer not to interfere in the shukla's matter, then who gave dadi the right ti go interfere in there matter? I mean going and speaking to rashmi (leher mistakenly) and saying all these bad things to her, isnt that interference?Double standards,Abeer stands up for the truth so he has to shut up

I wish that tomorrow they have some proper abher scene.Dont know about AbHer scene ,but i read today in tellychakkar that majumdars call off the weddingand this will make AbHer wary of their feelings for eachother

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree Sis ..

Abeer gets banished for so called 'interference' in the Shukla's matters .. but the elders can do as they wish! Aaaah .. such hypocrisy!! Wade log wadi baatein 😆 

But yeah .. glad that Rashmi didn't hear anything. And I hope Abeer clears the misunderstanding Dadi has .. and tells her that Leher is not Madhav's fiance.