Yeh Kya Hua

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hello everyone,

I finally watched the episode today and was happy to know that what i had guess was right.....dadi mistaking leher for rashmi.

Though I was am really angry with dadi for this but the nice thing about is:

1) Rashmi didnt have to hear all that otherwise the poor girl would have distressed again.

2) good for future for abher relationship. they wud know how difficult things wud be for them. and this scene may bring abher a little closer, may be abeer wud do something for her to make her feel better.

you the other funny thing i noticed is that the bajpayyes keep telling abeer not to interfere in the shukla's matter, then who gave dadi the right ti go interfere in there matter? I mean going and speaking to rashmi (leher mistakenly) and saying all these bad things to her, isnt that interference?

I wish that tomorrow they have some proper abher scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateekshsoapbubblesam.desigirl_18Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Kya Hua" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblesistu

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sistu

Hello everyone,

I finally watched the episode today and was happy to know that what i had guess was right.....dadi mistaking leher for rashmi.

Though I was am really angry with dadi for this but the nice thing about is:

1) Rashmi didnt have to hear all that otherwise the poor girl would have distressed again.Even i am glad rashmi did not have to hear dadi's insulting words.

2) good for future for abher relationship. they wud know how difficult things wud be for them. and this scene may bring abher a little closer, may be abeer wud do something for her to make her feel better.Even i am hoping ther is a AbHer scene were abeer says something to make leher feel better

you the other funny thing i noticed is that the bajpayyes keep telling abeer not to interfere in the shukla's matter, then who gave dadi the right ti go interfere in there matter? I mean going and speaking to rashmi (leher mistakenly) and saying all these bad things to her, isnt that interference?Double standards,Abeer stands up for the truth so he has to shut up Ouch

I wish that tomorrow they have some proper abher scene.Dont know about AbHer scene ,but i read today in tellychakkar that majumdars call off the weddingOuchand this will make AbHer wary of their feelings for eachother

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipssistusoapbubble

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Totally agree Sis ..

Abeer gets banished for so called 'interference' in the Shukla's matters .. but the elders can do as they wish! Aaaah .. such hypocrisy!! Wade log wadi baatein LOL 

But yeah .. glad that Rashmi didn't hear anything. And I hope Abeer clears the misunderstanding Dadi has .. and tells her that Leher is not Madhav's fiance.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.