Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

21st January Written Update - Dadi scolds Leher

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Title songs starts..lol dont you guys think the title song..and the whole scene is just amazingg..I just love itt

Ok let me start with the update

Dadi is talking to Abheers mom and tells her do you think Mdhav wil be happy after his marriage with a bengali girl. She says that she has seen a lot of Laila Majnuns but after the marriage it doesn't go good. All the nasha goes away. When they get this fever(love) it destroys the mind and when the fever goes away the person comes to know that his whole life is destroyed. Abheer's mom say let this all be let talk about somethign else. Ddi says ok will leave dunya ke baate cause you are saying so. Lets talk about you. You think there is no heart in TN's heart? If lalla (she mean TN)wanted he could roum around  and whistle in the streets in his youth but before that we got him and you married (TN sits behind doing some work but hears everything). She sasy did you two see each other before the wedding?no..but shaadi is still going. In the past people were different but now look at the girls and boys a little thing goes on and they say lovestory hogayi shooroo and when they get married everything ends. She says to Abheers mom you think im just talkign nonsense..but we will see you are here and me too we will see what happens to Madhavs marriage. One of the servants come with food and Abheers mom says what happend? He says that Abheer doesnt want to eat he says he is not hungry his mom says ok give me the plate but TN stop her and says i will go and look.

Abheer is watching TV in his room and when his father comes in he says babuji you here. TN says i had to come cause whats happening in the house. He says you don't want to eat..and says he heard how he talked tho is dadi and ama. Abheer wants to say soemthing but TN says we should never forget to respect elders. I am seeing that wiht growing up you also are getting betameez. Abheer says sorry and TN says ok say what did you want to say. Abheer says i just wanted to say how rudely mrs shukla talked to madhavs sasural. TN says what they al said whats the need of you to talk about it. Abheer says but they did wrong. TN says madhav did wrong as well and a big mistake as well but did we complain about madhav to you? or stopped you meeting madhav. Abheer say no. TN says we allow you to meet al kind of peopel and be friends with them. There is pressure on me that i need to get you married but i always tell people off i didnt give you this azadi so you can become betameez. TN says what you did and said was wrong. Abheer says ok i agree and TN smiles and tells him to eat.

In mathur house they all are eating. Madhavs sasur and Brijbushan are talking and he says that they are doine so much for them Brijbushan says lakhnown is knows of the mehmannawazie and sees than a sad face of madhavs sasur and says you not eatingg maybe you are upset aout something..you still didnt forget shuklas bate forget those all things. Brijsbushan tries to calm downd madhavs saur he says we know thsi marriage happens cause the children so it is obvious that teh parents are a bit angry. He says so whats next? sasur says waitng till madhav comes. Brij says you should talk wiht shukla jee not with madhav.
They both go to shuklajee..and they see how they do the swagaat of their own guests they go to shuklajee but shuklajee kinda ignore themm he tells them to talk with madhav and than madhav will talk wiht them./ Brijbushan says but how is this possible and all..than Shukla jee says go inside we will talk there Brijsbushan says no when you go home we will talk than(they are outside TN house|)Shuklajee says no come in dont knwo where iw ill get time to go home. Brij remembers TN wordss
Everyone ignores brijs and sasur..and dadi says what they d iong here to her self..Abheers mom goes to them and tells them to sit but they say its ok..than offers juice but BRIJ says no thanks but she still give it to them and tells them to sit.
Dadi says people don't drink water of theri betis hosue and he is drinking juice. Abheers mom says this is not sasural of their daughter but our houseBig smile Dadi says what ever i can't see this all..you manage i go upstairs..she goes to the chaat

Leher is at chaat as well preparing the food with the cooks..and all..working..Dadi sees her and calls out Leher to come to her. Leher is like me?? Dadi says who else is here except you. leher goes to Dadi with a smile. Dadi says so you are the daughter of that man. leher says sorry but aap? Dadi says what you sayign all this aap aap..we know you kind you are really good in chal. You trapped a brahamans boy..and your dad is sitting down in our house drinking juice. She grabs Leher face and says your dad must be happy wiht you and your white colour..she praise Leher and sasy on this face Madhav must be lattoo..you ddint get asahmed doing all this...Abheer sees themBig smilefrom far and sasy what is dadi talking to leher and goes to them and wants to say something but Dadi says you shut up. She says to Leher you parents teached you this to trap a rich boy and so you dont have to pay much for the marriage..Leher watch and listens all this and is like what?? (i think she mistaked leher for madhavs fiance)

Precape: Dadi is talkign Madhavs mom againConfusedMadhavs mom saying im doign this because of bete ka pyaar

Edited by wida - 21 January 2010 at 10:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhsakshtha19ER_ER_YAsashbsam.jyoti06Eksiebones88minuu

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Awesome UpdateHug
tvfrnds001 Senior Member

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Wida .. Thanks for the lovely update Smile 

Good episode .. even though we didn't get any AbHer. Though I liked their individual scenes .. Abeer with TN & Leher with Dadi! Smile I just hope Abeer is able to clear Dadi's misunderstanding .. that Leher is not Madhav's fiance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
ekta totally agree..miised abher but was still to see their scenes

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top