Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

We always make comments about how cool or how uncool the characters are that we like or dislike but when an actor does a good job , we gotta give them credit as well.

Today, while Sehban took the cake for being the coolest throughout - keeping Yuvi in his subtle element , portraying his non-judgmental attitude and the smoothness of the one-liners that only get better by the day. I loved the looks he gave to Sid today. Fab.Clap

And of course, Karan and Jennifer were fantastic in their terrace scene - and no , am not talking about chemistry here - i am talking about how well they handled this high-tension scene - drawing out the mental and emotional state of the characters and merging them so well in their portrayal of the same. They complemented each-other very well and did not let the tension reduce at all - body movement , expressions , dialogue delivery and improvisation was very good. Good job. Clap

P.S - Hugs to the writer who wrote the terrace scene and the dialogue writer who kept it simple yet dramatic. WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by Pocahontas - 21 January 2010 at 9:13am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobkashevjuisaspring_breeze05forbiddenloveRadiantTreasureash08bhavi20_sDangelzAntaresgreenleaf007evelinesamicutenyctophiliaKai.-bhootni-Lennie-Lostindreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21/1 - KW-JW- Sehban were fabulous today" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I couldnt agree more esp the terrace scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Yeah, Lennie. I am glad there was no earth-shaking melodrama - it was natural and believable . Also, Karan and Jennifer do not go over the top usually. They play it subtle and normal. Sehban is in the same league as well.

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
they were really fabulous today...actually everyone was!! Kudos to the actors!!

TheBlackJaguar

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Exellent....outstanding perfomance..

Have always said that irrespective of whether we agree with the progression or not..Jennifer n karan r fabulous actors....

Today especially Jennifer was fantastic...her emotings did for a second bring tears to my eyes too...I could put myself in her shoes n feel the character's anguish...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_TheBlackJaguar

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

yuvi always rocks for me

but for once i didnt actually skipped ridz and sid's scene

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yeah, ppl. Today's episode was actually good and the actors took the scenes to an applause-worthy level. Rock on!

-Lostindreams

IF-Stunnerz

-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged

I completely agree, i specially loved Yuvi today the way he was, also the SidMa scene was really sad, i felt soooooooo bad for Sid.

Specially coz he now know he made such a BIG mistake.

PS: thanks for for this thread, also coz it was short LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top