Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep 
in  your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can ever know.
^^^ I was going to write another Rosesh Sarabhai Style kavita for u πŸ˜ but then i realised that u r still suffering from the after effects of my first Rosesh style kavita πŸ€£ plus its your budday u r meant to be pampered today not tortured πŸ€£ so i will save the torture for some other day πŸ˜ˆ Also, dont faint i didnt write the above mentioned poem but the message is exactly what i wanted to convey πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Happy Budday meri chhotti si Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I love u like helllllllllll πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— meri lil Devilish-Angel frm heaven πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!! πŸ₯³       πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³      Your budday is FINALLY...! here β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ You know what? I have been waiting for this day since 23rd Jan 2009 πŸ˜ Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i felt soooooooo bad that i cudnt be with you on your last budday coz of my stupid net problems  but meri chhottuuuuuuuuuuuuu u were so so sooooooooooooooo patient πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I love youuuuuuuuuuuu bahut saare se bhi zyaada πŸ€— wanna huggy u tightttttttttttttttttt πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— wanna keep on huggggg uuuuuuuuuuu foreverrrrrrrr πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I wanna tell u sooooo much β˜ΊοΈ i wanna talk endlessly about the bond i share with you but Damn...! I am soooo at loss of words β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† but what can i possibly tell u that u already dont know? πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ 

Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cant tell you how thankfull i am of God πŸ€— that he sent you to me πŸ€— my one in a million piece Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Love youuuuuuuuuuuuu Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— U r damn bratty but an understanding sister too, You can be the biggest prankster around but at the same time you are the comforting shoulder that i need wherever i am down but above everything else you are the most loving heart ever for me πŸ€—

This is you for me πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ Meri 10 on 10 Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kaminiiiiiiiii πŸ€—meri chhotiii si Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— who's simply the bestttttttttt no not best you r the BESTESTTTTTTTTTTTT πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Still cant forget the day Jab We Met πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ After almost ages main bhatakte hue LRLF gayi πŸ˜ and what do i see there ? Miss Kajal a lonely Huda fan it was like spotting an Oasis amidst a sweltering hott desert and funny thing is i didn't even realise when u became exactly that for me ? β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€— πŸ˜ 

U had started a H-N FF and had been promising me to complete it since i dunno when πŸ˜† but dare u complete it πŸ˜‘ U know you started a cycle when u began writing it and that brought you into my life and made you a part of me πŸ€— and i dont want u to complete that fic coz m just afraid that it might not end the cycle  and that i can never bear. Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu toooooo much re πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kamini u were so naive so innocent when i first met u πŸ˜ posted once in the FC and then Gayab πŸ€£ boli "i didnt know ke u have to be regular in FC's" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Shittttttttttt i adore u Chhottuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

^^^An ode to the guy who brought us into each other's lives and who was our first shared patiji β˜ΊοΈ O maaaaaaaaaaaaan i remeber we used to fight over Huda and u used to torture me by pairing Viky to that Pri😭 Meano kahiin ki go me not talkinggggggggggggg.
Had requested siggs of our eternal patiji's frm Minhoooooooooooo πŸ€— it will take some time to come β˜ΊοΈtill then keep waiting 
😍

You mean so so sooooooooooooooooooooooo much to me that i cant even express. The journey from being fellow Huda Lovers to becoming the Best Buds ever happened so quickly and smoothly as if it was just meant to be πŸ€— 

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love Chan-Joey buddyship and i see ourselves in them β˜ΊοΈ Just like them we fight, we get mad at each other, we drive each other insane and demand silly things from each other β˜ΊοΈ we r always there for each other and somehow subconsciously always know what the other is upto πŸ€— M shooooooooooooooo in love wid our friendship πŸ€—
Originally posted by Kaju-Natlicious

Originally posted by luv_huda

Originally posted by kj_lrl

Originally posted by luv_huda

Originally posted by spicy47

woww.still discussings on pbs wieght.y
natz n mannu i think tum logo ne bt ke epis dekhe hai sayad.
guys ita awards r cmg so anyone having expectations 4 viky-pri??
yuppppppppp i started following LRL coz of PB onlyphir i saw Hudaand the rest as they say is history
yeah they aren't nominated but i hope they perform on stage
Natalie.
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,,,,kehdo ki yeh jhooth hai!🀣
(melodramatic back ground muzic of 70's) kaash Kaju main yeh keh sakti.................par yeh sach hai kaju haan maine LRL PB ki wajah se hi dekhna shuru kiya tha.
Natalie.
**FAINTS**

OH Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...! I soooooo miss our leg pulling sessions in H-N FC πŸ˜ those were the best days πŸ˜ some of our oh so frank opinions even landed us in trouble πŸ€£ BUT I LOVE TROUBLE ESP WHEN ITS WITH U πŸ€— I miss those days πŸ˜ πŸ˜”

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh...! maaaaaaaaaan we used to do loads of crazzzzyyyyyy stuff together β˜ΊοΈ still do β˜ΊοΈ 

Over the years we have shared almost everything πŸ€— tears, grief, happiness, crazzyness and ofcourse something that has driven so manyy ppl insane with confusion πŸ€£ our siggies πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ I remember the first ever sigg we shared was of Katrina πŸ˜ with a tagline "Kaju-Nat r biggest Kat fans ever" β˜ΊοΈ Sammy even made a lil equation of our names and Kat's name πŸ€£ it was something like:-
KAju + naT = KAT β˜ΊοΈ 
😍 πŸ€£

We were so happy πŸ€£ lolz we r hell crazzy πŸ€£ and then came our Akkikat β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ Ohhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ! was so happy to know that even u r crazzzyyyy about them πŸ€— they just became much more sacred when i started sharing them with you πŸ€—

Seriously Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu without you even Akkikat dont make sense to me πŸ€— i had to run to u to share every latest Akkikat tidbit with you πŸ€— Oh and all your Budday gifties are high on our "The Akkikat Moment - The Teri Ore Moment"

Seriosuly,Teri Ore can be termed as Kaju-Natlicious Friendship anthem β˜ΊοΈ shitttt why do they have to look so heavenly and emote so purely in this song, every line every moment of this song defines eternity for us πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ

And then, Once upon a time u met ur prince charming or rather ur choco and fell in love with him πŸ˜ Cant tell u how thrilled i was when i got to know him πŸ˜ I wish u guys all the happiness, love, health in the world πŸ€— May u guys always stay together like my favt pairing Terro-Choco-Licious β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜

U know what Nikk-Ambi has always defined Terro-Choco for me β˜ΊοΈ whenever i see them i see u guys πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ They r just soooooooooooo like u guysssssssss πŸ€— Love u bothhhhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ€— May u guys always stay together and have thousand of babies πŸ€— who will call me maasi β˜ΊοΈ and remember Choco me ur saali # 1 forever and ever πŸ€— aur meri chhottu ka khayal rakhna πŸ€—

There r still more gifties to come πŸ€— will edit soon πŸ€— till then enjoy thses πŸ€—
Wish u a very very very Happy Budday Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu may u get whatever u wish forπŸ€— may
u always keep smilinggggggggggggggggg and lovingggggggggggggggggggggg and become the bestest CA ever πŸ€— πŸ€— and may angels always watch over you.

Love uuuuuuuuuuuuuu 997896598689999999999999999994869499999999900000000 timesssssssssssssssss se bhi zyaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— and today i want no arguements i love u more and that's itttttttttt πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
PS:- jaldi use the gifts πŸ€— i know requested some of these frm ur ID πŸ€£ par kya karoon me soo greedylicious for Kaju-Nat special siggs β˜ΊοΈand even gave Abhi's gift to u ☺️ but i dont think he wud mind u r living upto ur name Terro-licious πŸ€—
Love u meri Kajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (Bhara)
Nats (Fun) ☺️

Edited by -DulceMaria- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Happy b'day Kajal...

many many happy retururs of the day...

may this b'day fills this year with much much happiness for u

god bless~~~~

vikynme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey my dera sweetets kajuu..
firstly sum senti lines..

u r one of d sweetest gals in dis planet...kabhi kabhi naughty ho jaati hai πŸ˜‰ but is a gud soul....also...u r one of most ardent fans of viky..n u always go out of ur way..2 help every1...n dtas d best thing abt u....(though i ws angry at u 4 nt opening my b'day thread..n neither wishing me πŸ˜† )

bt ur wishes were cutee..thnx buddy..n yeah..do miss r chtas at ym..v discussed every irrelevant detial....n hours passed by..

just wanna sya..'m so happy 2 hv a frnd lyk..hope v'll meet sumday..kajuu...luv ya

ok...ur cake :

sum goodies :

nw tym 4 ur gift..

scroll down

bit more

thoda aur

hope u lyk it...

antara
Edited by vikynme - 14 years ago
bravehearted thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyy Kajuuuuuuuu

Happy Birthdayyyyyy to u

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bravehearted

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyy Kajuuuuuuuu

Happy Birthdayyyyyy to u

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aniiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€— quoting ur post after ages πŸ€— kaisi hai you?? o maaaaaaaaan now that u have net in ur room we can have long chats on facebook and orkut πŸ˜‰ ☺️
Natalie.
New.Life thumbnail
LOVEEEEEEEEE U LOVEEEEEEEEEE U NATSπŸ€—THIS IS ONLY I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW😳
WILL COMMENT PROPERLY LATER..FIRST LEMME READ UR POST 100000 TYMES😳
AND THIS SIGGIES ARE ☺️ MOREEEEE MOREEEEEEE GIVE ME MOREEEEEEE😍 πŸ€£
New.Life thumbnail
Originally posted by: Human_Torch

Happy b'day Kajal...

many many happy retururs of the day...

may this b'day fills this year with much much happiness for u

god bless~~~~

Thanks a lott Mannu bhaiya😳 and Congratulations once again for ur successπŸ˜ƒ
bravehearted thumbnail
Happppppyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyy Kajuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!
bravehearted thumbnail
bravehearted thumbnail
The cake is yummy aur card thoda hazy hai agar pad pao toh badiya hai ;)