Page 2 Page 3

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

~ Pal Pal Dil ke Paas ~

hey guys
I believe this is the first  AbHer fic ,correct me if I'm wrong
and well I was greatly inspired by  Mariam's VM and couldn't resist writing a short story on this lovely couple,so here's a teaser ,do let me know if its worth continuing
cheers
Hina

Part 1-page 1
Part 2-page 1

~~~~~

Part 1
- Meet the groom

"yar Abeer  baat kya hai ? kab se dekh raha hoon ,shadi meri hai aur khush zyada tum ho "
" aisi koi baat nahi hai Madhav bhaiya ,aur bhala khush kyu na ho hum batao? aakhir hamare pyare bade bhaiya aur jigri dost ka pehla prem vivah hone jaa raha hai ,khush to hum bohot hai...aapke liye"

The huge Vajpayee mansion bustled with guests attending the Sangeet party of Madhav and Rashmi ...The flickering fairy lights around the drapes and intoxicating smell of the fresh lilies added to the colourful fun filled wedding ambience ...

Sudha was busy seeing to the guests and making sure of all arrangements before the bride and her family arrived,afterall it was the first wedding of the generation and they left no stone unturned to make the occasion happy and memorable...
TN always treated Madhav like his own son and never let him feel the absence of his own parents ,who had sadly passed away when he was little. Madhav had always wished to study abroad and TN reluctantly gave in to his wishes and agreed to let him go to the UK where he met Rashmi and they instantly fell in love with each other...

~~~~~

Edited by hinanaziri - 01 February 2010 at 8:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHKpreearies7alu5123QueenAnnie18sam.sweetshabaish_punksurakshitaEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Pal Pal Dil ke Paas~ Part 3 updtd page2 01/02" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alu5123

alu5123

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Hi,
Great start, would love to read more of the story, Please ad me to your PM list.

AlpaSmile

Edited by alu5123 - 27 January 2010 at 4:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Great start.Please do continue.

hinz

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
That was really so good!! Please do continue Embarrassed Would love to read more ..

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
thanks Alpa,rexy and Ekta
just when I was going to delete the post u guys replied :)
thanks for liking guys
will post a part very soon

cheers
Hina

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Part 2- the Bride

" Leher  mera dupatta thik kar do please ! aur ye kya tum abhi tak tayyar nahi hui ? aise to hum late ho jayenge Sangeet ke liye "
" oho Rashmi bekar me panic kar rahi ho  ,hame waqt ni lagta ready hone me aur madam itni jaldi bhi kya hai ? Madhav jeeju kahi bhag to ni jaare kahi? "

Rashmi and Leher not only were first cousins but also very close friends.They had lived and grown up together until Leher's family had to move to Hyderabad initially and then to Jaipur and now Mughal Sarai owing to her dad's unpredicted workplace transfers. On the other side Rashmi had also moved to the UK to persue further education and join her brother Ankur who happened to be Madhav's best friend and housemate. And that is how they fell in love and are now getting married...

Leher was elated to hear about Rashmi's wedding and rushed to Lucknow along with Bittan ...Unfortunately her parents couldn't make it to all the ceremonies and would join them for the wedding ...

" Arey ladkiyo ab sajna bas bhi karo,der ho rahi hai " yelled chachiji from the bottom of the stairs
" Bittan tum Rashmi and aur baaki sab ke sath jao ,hum abhi maharaj ji ko kal subah ka menu samjha kar atey hain " said Leher and hopped up to the terrace ...

~~~~~

Edited by hinanaziri - 27 January 2010 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preearies7aish_punk

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hey hina..nice fic..just read it..

Abeer is so sweet..he's actually happy for Madhav..but more so, because it's a love marriage..

n Rashmi seriously cant wait..lol..hope their wedding goes well :)

update soon

-aish

hinz

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hey Hina .. The 2nd part was sweet Embarrassed Looking forward to the next part .. and  'm hoping Leher meets Abeer on the terrace Embarrassed 

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.