(KW talks about the dmg track - Aritcle) Note page 12

Alu- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Karan Wahi on his on screen love
Buzz up!

Karan Wahi aka Dr. Sid of Star One's Dill Mill Gayye is the new trouble for Dr.Riddhima. What kind of response he is getting from all Dill Mill Gayye fans?

Karan Wahi , "I am getting mixed response from my fans as some are liking my role, while others haven't yet forgotten Dr.Armaan and I agree that from the past two years they are watching Dr.Armaan and Dr.Riddhima together, so it would be difficult for them to see Dr.Siddharth and Riddhima as a couple. With this turn of events, I am getting mails like why are you troubling Riddhima and so on; hence I am satisfied as an actor, while there are some fan mails who like my role."

Further, he told us, "I have no idea about our pairing and I don't think Riddhima would love Sid as she still loves Dr.Armaan and even Sid cant forget his past love, so both have broken hearts so they their anger is their frustration."

About the further track, he said. "I have no clue what will happen next because we are shooting for tomorrow's episode and I don't think Sid and Riddhima will be a couple in the future episodes but anything can happen."

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Karan-Wahi-on-his-on-screen-love&xfile=2010/January/News_20100121_95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
good that he knows how much we love our armaan n ridhima
we onli want to see armaan n ridhima(KAJEN) together
and i dont mind sid being with tamana
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks aliyah for this article............some good news for AR fans and SIDNA fans........he said that both ridz and he may not be fall in love as they still didn't forget their past...........so some positive hope abt Ksg and Tamanna return...........😉 😉
😉

thanks sweet for the article

@Karan wahi - don't bother abt ksg deewanis, u are rocking as SID and we love for making Sid such an adorable character. We enjoy and appreciate your hard work, so just focus on that!😛

Jen and your's chemistry is rocking, and that's wht makes us like Sid - ridhz track so much!! "to be a pair or not to be" - doesn't bother!  u guys rock big time!!!

thanks

Kai

Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
mrs.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what will this poor boy know about the track....these actors are not consulted before writing the script...his saying that they "are shooting for tomorrows episode" clearly means that the creatives work on their script a day in advance and alter it according to the viewers reaction/demand...but still nothing is clear about the story !!
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
woooo karan thnk u soo much...........so gr8 to knw dat u understand hw much ar r imp for us...nd

we r all dying to see armaan-ridz together........i knw u too used to watch dmg so u knw hw much we love thm.................nd we wud love to see u wid tam 

"I have no idea about our pairing and I don't think Riddhima would love Sid as she still loves Dr.Armaan

this means there r few chnces for sidma track...m too happy:D
Edited by dmgroxxx - 14 years ago
sallu_lover thumbnail
we ksg fans r damn happy about this
that means that sid still loves tamana thats soo good

chances of our ksg coming back is high than
ridhima still loves armaan but cvs havent realli shown that
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^wat do u mean by ksg deewanis?I mean its FUNNY how ppl label ksg fanss and hold them responsible for everything by calling them ksg obssessed..ksg deewanis
we are talking bout AR here..and all AR fans want armaan riddhima together.Im glad karan wahi is aware of that
I hope what hes saying is true cos frankly speaking even if armaan doesent come bck..all i want is AR memories to stay intact n not get ruined :)
Thanks for the article aliya :)
mehrose-k thumbnail
jjjjjjhhhhhuuuuuuuttttttttaaaaaaaa
sallu_lover thumbnail
@nandani u know i was thinking that they dont know any future track n they wait for us of wat we want n thats when they write their track woohoo
GREAT GOING CVS👏
if they bring ksg back they will know wat their future track will be