Sanjeev with TMS Kudumbam in IF (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Aama Yaarma indha Sereh & UrvasiEmbarrassedConfused?

And regarding our RJ's:
We got in touch with RJ Urvashi through IF, and she had willingly helped us without a hesitation.... and got us introduced to her friend Sereh, who is a part time RJ.  So once again we thank you Smile

Friends, Thank you so much for your support! 

First of all, I wish thank
Anju (Anjkhoney) , Atinamma, and Melz for their immense support and all the help!  Nammel rombha happy feel pannuthu... neengo nameelukku help pannuthukku Embarrassed...

ROFL sorry sorry .. ever since I heard Meli's speech.. I've started speaking like that and also have already had two cups of milk.. but no luck yet Ouch... sight adichukku no Eei.. Kaakaa Ouch i mean my angu Embarrassed  ..
ROFLROFLROFLROFL me essssssssssssssssssss before Melz gets back SillySillySilly haha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFanjkhoneyatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanjeev with TMS Kudumbam in IF (Page 3)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Aishu akka... super post.... super thread... Amazing... 1st guest sanjeev.... next yaaru? Thank you everybody who made this thread happen.... Excellent... Keep up the excellent work... Keep rocking....

With warm regards and best wishes, Swathi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFanjkhoneyMP_Radha

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatyav

Aishu akka... super post.... super thread... Amazing... 1st guest sanjeev.... next yaaru? Thank you everybody who made this thread happen.... Excellent... Keep up the excellent work... Keep rocking....

With warm regards and best wishes, Swathi
Yes Aishu did a wonderful job of editing and mixing...and I would say even better work than the original tract ......Urvasi ans sereh......You did good too...
"konjum Tamizh.........schoooooooo cute to listen" 
aishu's song selection is really enjoyable........

Swathyav, yes soon some more surprises are on its way...Please keep visiting to check for the announcemnet. Once we get the final acceeptance from the stars ....we will announce it here. Until then please keep visiting us. Thanks much for your support.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFchucklebuddysrimaMP_Radha

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
OMG......I just listened to that part 7.....???? fantasitic aishoooooo.....meli's konjum seri tamil is superb........

why have you been hiding this mazhalai tamil all this time.....

great \work aishu

Edited by atina - 21 January 2010 at 9:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFMP_Radha

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Swathyav, yes soon some more surprises are on its way...Please keep visiting to check for the announcemnet. Once we get the final acceeptance from the stars ....we will announce it here. Until then please keep visiting us. Thanks much for your support.

Sure atina... Anticipating your sweet surprises... Itz amazing to see such beautiful things happening in the forums.... Aishu.... Love you da chellom.... Hug

Edited by swatyav - 21 January 2010 at 10:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Yes Aishu did a wonderful job of editing and mixing...and I would say even better work than the original tract ......Urvasi ans sereh......You did good too...
"konjum Tamizh.........schoooooooo cute to listen" 
aishu's song selection is really enjoyable........

Thank you Atinamma  and all our anbu uzhangaleh HugHug...

Aahaaa.... in my rush i forgot to mention that... I wish to give credits to Anj (Anjkhoney) in helping me select ideal BGMs.. Hug

Thank you thank you thank you.... ok lets escape before Meli arrives ROFLROFLROFL.... As we promised to not let her interview out but..... kedacha chance ai viduvoma Wink

And Atinamma............. Can't wait for more athiradhi Interviews with our favorite stars  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... Naan ippove Questions prepare pannurean LOLLOL... as I really loved Sanjeev's answers.... namma members dhool kelapitaanga with their questions Thumbs Up and atinamma did an awesome job interviewing Clap

Man I can't believe some people thought Archana was his real wife nnu ROFL...... And his answers to shorimuthu and vaasu ROFLROFLROFL.....

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 21 January 2010 at 4:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanachucklebuddy

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
wow.....did you all notice....our Captain Vijay himself clicked the like button........yahooo......hu.....hu.....hu...

Meena.IFMP_Radha

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@Aish & the team .. Keep rocking Thumbs Up .. That's an wonderful presentation Clap ..

yet to hear it completely ..

AahaanaMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top