Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hello & Namaste to my wonderful Bandini Janta.........
We are Taking a 10 year leap today in the Not-so-wonderful-world-of-Bandini...
I am so honoured to Write an ENTIRE update for Nine years of Mahatmadom of Sant-OO Maa!
Welcome to bahut-Bada-din In Bandini world.......

The Episode starts with Grey cell...white saree & smoke....& wait some sun rays!!
Santus is shown looking & reciting shlok looking at the One Milli-centimeter ray of sun coming to her very very grey cell.
Time Period: Ramchandrji istyle 9 saal Baad!
Enters Jailorni, Santu's best freind in Jail.

It's shown that Sant-OO is studying to get her Mahatmagiri Degree while in Jail...ok kidding, but that she has
learned to read & write. The ONLY person who writes to her in jail is Shanky!
Shanky is seen making plans for another date with Santu in Gaav-Ka-mela mein.

Sant-OO continues to practice her Mahatmagiri On the Jailor & others there, hence her early release.
Apparently Sant-Maa has transformed the Jail to Mandir....With her Mahatmagiri & Apaar prem & Pyaar!
Hence the Jail-walas want to perform Raas garba & ALSO nominate her for Nobel Prize In Mahatmagiri!!
She befriends a nice girl there & they share some best-friend-moments before she leaves.

Next Sant-OO-Maa steps out & enjoys some free air...but no one is there to give her free ride home.
Just then Shanky's Bel-gaadi come to get Sant-OO.
Sant-OO is reminiscing her golden moments of life......& reaches the Mela where she has date-moment with Shanky bhaiyaa!

She sees Shanky.....who of-course has weaker eye sight because of all that letter writing he did to Sant-OO.
Everyone is Looking thanda, as if with aging you start acting & behaving thanda.
Sant-OO ask about family.....Shanky gives *deep Sigh* in jawab!

Next they show some new Chehra....who gets so excited on seeing a Mandir (??!!) that she hop-skip-jumps & climbs it's seediyan to go seedha to Swarklog....meaning to go do Bhagwaan ke darshaan!
Now "THE" Maalik is coming there too to make the first entry to swarklog...but alas the girl has already beaten him......BIG PROBLEM!!!

Next maalik comes...he sees...he steps down....& VIOLA!!
A surprise...It's Hiten who is the NEW age maalik!
Santu maa is Excited, now that there another New Mystery to solve......"Hiten Bhai?? maalik?? Kaise????"
The Episode freezes...so does my Mind! *phew*

Moment of the Day: Sant-OO Maa showing her 9 plus years wala face to Bhartiya Janata.......that slow turning of the face type shot....
Total Deja Vu!!

Dialogue of the Day: All the Sigh & Deep Sigh Moments, plus awkward looking down & looking around, there were NO worth mentioning dialogue....but the sigh's were more pronounced!!

Scene of the Day: Hmmmmmm...lets see.......Santus' thanda looking turn around to show her face to the camera look.....
or Shanky Bhaiya's new Sauve Chashma Look......
Oh well lets  say Hiten's as the New age Maalik! his Mooch was indeed the scene of THE DAY for me.......

Verdict......Oh gawd.....Oh gawd....*Groaning*..I have an headache!......Hmmmmm Verdict....errrrr!!!

Love ~N~

Edited by Nupur9 - 20 January 2010 at 12:33pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

921royalmana_indiab1ndumvatsaazminamahcirchhedabhanot_nishasoujik27ShahinakhanaarkalirendezvousswarajgirER_ER_YAanilamistrykamatscloudzArsha85sumanforumsmahalaxmiktina2minasushavviviraf4ucrazyballsp87mithalio-Jiya-Sri_Nidhialoo12ekomasmd410sihutanya_viTheSnowmankuttapuGauri22KhaLidaHbahanealias90soni-zeeanu_cooldudebumtrinketmorningdewsoap-criticrups2408Roarkashbipasha-Samira-secretkeeperanna44-SilverFlames-apknfjholammoosMallika113stranger2roseAnu-Reddy*Piku*swan20nikita_88leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20th Jan-Khoda pahad Nikli Sant-OO" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
thanks Nupur....

Your  update is always fun to read and is actually better than the show...

we really needed humor to get by as there was no sign of DM...

it was depressing

Edited by anna44 - 20 January 2010 at 12:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9Anu-ReddyMallika113

alias90

Goldie

alias90

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Episode was rather boring. Bleh. A dissapointment. Ta very much Napur though, saves me having to watch it.

Edited by alias90 - 20 January 2010 at 12:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44Nupur9Mallika113Anu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nupur ......... the moment I saw Hiten I died laughing........patha nahin he was looking very funny, indeed that should be the scene of the day or better scene of bandini ROFL

Anu

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kamatsbumtrinketNupur9anna44ammoosMallika113nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nups.. you are the perfect one to do today's updateThumbs Up

Shanky-date with santuROFL Pata nahi how she made a mandir in INdIAN JAIL where everyone worships HERShocked

Nupur9Mallika113nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Thanks Nupur ......... the moment I saw Hiten I died laughing........patha nahin he was looking very funny, indeed that should be the scene of the day or better scene of bandini ROFL

Anu
But whats so funny there yaarConfused he looked perfect as the next maalik with all the maalikism and manners of the previous oneWink

Mallika113Anu-Reddyleelaa9

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Anu

It took me a moment to notice Hiten, all I could see was his ENORMOUS MOOCH that he apparently stole off some Raavan puppet from a past Ram Lila, probably to cheer up Toral LOLLOLLOL

Thanks for the update Nupur! Apart from Hiten's DM-lite Mooch, this was the best thing about the episode,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9Anu-ReddyMallika113nikita_88

babloo_mka

babloo_mka

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update, keep up the great work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.