Pratigya

why did she take so long?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hello frnds i hope you all are doing well. i know i know must have been really upset after watching last episode but i was wondering why pratigya take it so long? why didnt she speak earlier i mean did she keep moun varat?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why did she take so long?" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

m fine hw r u??ahahaha LOL ya ryt y didnt she speak up before well i guess if she wuld ave spoken then maybe engagement per jo TUFAAN ayaaa due to hottie handsum krishna krishna woh kaise ata

LOL

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

m fine hw r u??ahahaha LOL ya ryt y didnt she speak up before well i guess if she wuld ave spoken then maybe engagement per jo TUFAAN ayaaa due to hottie handsum krishna krishna woh kaise ata

LOL

g;ad to know that ur doing really well. just like u i am keeping fine as well.

but  yara that gave me inpression as if she was keeping some moun varat for that day :) so that show could get handsome hubby afterwards.WinkWink

angels_eyes

IF-Dazzler

angels_eyes

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
maybe she tought she could handel the situation by her self or she never tought that krishna would go so far (that when he would have heard about her engemant he would have let her go)

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angels_eyes

maybe she tought she could handel the situation by her self or she never tought that krishna would go so far (that when he would have heard about her engemant he would have let her go)

but they were kep asking her is this true or not why didnt she speak that all things are wrong and i dont know this man.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top