Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

why did she take so long?

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Hello frnds i hope you all are doing well. i know i know must have been really upset after watching last episode but i was wondering why pratigya take it so long? why didnt she speak earlier i mean did she keep moun varat?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

m fine hw r u??ahahaha LOL ya ryt y didnt she speak up before well i guess if she wuld ave spoken then maybe engagement per jo TUFAAN ayaaa due to hottie handsum krishna krishna woh kaise ata

LOL
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

m fine hw r u??ahahaha LOL ya ryt y didnt she speak up before well i guess if she wuld ave spoken then maybe engagement per jo TUFAAN ayaaa due to hottie handsum krishna krishna woh kaise ata

LOL

g;ad to know that ur doing really well. just like u i am keeping fine as well.

but  yara that gave me inpression as if she was keeping some moun varat for that day :) so that show could get handsome hubby afterwards.WinkWink
angels_eyes IF-Dazzler
angels_eyes
angels_eyes

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
maybe she tought she could handel the situation by her self or she never tought that krishna would go so far (that when he would have heard about her engemant he would have let her go)
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 28 January 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angels_eyes

maybe she tought she could handel the situation by her self or she never tought that krishna would go so far (that when he would have heard about her engemant he would have let her go)

but they were kep asking her is this true or not why didnt she speak that all things are wrong and i dont know this man.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top