Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~20th JAN 10 (WEDNESDAY)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~20th JAN 10 (WEDNESDAY)

Hiiii Friends....

NOTE:-

=======

Brij Bhusan Mathur :- BB

Brij Bhusan's Wife :- Rama Mathur or Dhulan

Brij Bhusan's Elder daughter : - LEHER  or Gudaan or L 

Brij Bhusan's Younger Daughter : -          or Bittan

Kul Bhushan Mathur :- KB

Kul Bhushan's Wife :- Chachi

Kul Bhushan's Son : - Ankoor

Mr Trijogi Narayan Vajpayee :- TN

Mrs Vajpayee :- Thakurain

TN's Son :-Abheer  or Laala or A 

TN's Daughter :- Chuttki

Abheer's Dadi :- Dadi

Mr Shukla

Mrs Shukla

Mr Shukla's Son : - Madhav or Madhav Bhaiya or MB

Madhav's Fianc :- Rashmi

Rashmi's Dad

Rashmi's Mom

And

Baake.        

Episode starts with DISCLAIMER...

Then the Beautiful Song "PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS TUM RETE HO..."

==========================================================================

Then RECAP...

Mrs Shukla:- What so many of them...Good...everthing is opposite over here...boy goes to girls place(barrat) but here everything is exactly opposite...

Madhav : - (Interrupts) MOM.....!!!!

Mrs Shukla :- Madhav you knew that so many of them were about to come...

Mr Shukla :- its ok ..now if they have come...so we have to manage for place also...

LEHER : - Please...Now onwards do not repeat all what happened in front of Rashmi or her parents...ok("Rashmi ya uske parents ke saamne yeh baat maat dauharana")

ABHEER(eyes down) : - Did I do anything which you told me not to do ...("Tum haemin kisi baat ke liye maana karo use kabhi dauharate hai kya hum")

Leher's expressions suddenly changes after hearing it form Abheer ..hehehhe (Lagta hai Abheer ka Jadoo dhere dhere chal raha hai...)

RECAP ENDS

==========================================================

Mrs Shukla and Dadi having a conversation..

Mrs Shukla is very happy that she insulted Rashmi's parents and relatives...And thus proving that they are much more superior ... She also thanks Dadi to encourage her to do these things...

And asks her for more tips...

Dadi says that now as everything is under your control....keep in mind one more thing that Rashmi should turn fully vegetarian before marriage...

To which Mrs Shukla replies ...I will manage to do that easily...But since when did Abheer turned NON-VEG...

DADI and Abheer's mom are shocked after listening that...

Dadi puts the blame on Abheer's mom...that she doesn't cook food properly so he eats outside...

Mrs Shukla Leaves...And Abheer enters...

ADVERTISEMENT :-

Dadi tells Abheer to wait outside...or he will do the whole house APAVITRA..

And says that now we have to do HAWAN at our palce...

They both scold ABHEER...

But instead Abheer get angry and says that Mrs Shukla insulted Rashmi's parents which is not right...

Abheer also adds... how does it matters if he ate or not at their place...we all are human beings...what matters is that in my place itself people insulting someone...is this what Bhramins...should do...???

And what he ate is not important...and should not be a big issue..instead whatever happened he witnesses it and it was all wrong..and you all have tought me to support the truth...

Abheer's father listens everything whatever Abheer said...He was standing upstairs...

TN returns back to his office..and asks PANDITJI whether Mrs Shukla is right or wrong...Panditji says ...he don't know..

So TN asks him if her daughter does the same what will he do then....

Panditji says...I will die of shame...

Then TN explains PANDITJI...how to keep their children under control...

(With some stupid reasons....)

In Mathur's House...

Rashmi's mom is very unhappy by Mrs Shuklas Behaviour..and cries a lot...

And says that Mrs Shukla is so clever she only called us here and now behaving in such rude manner...I wanted to marry Rashmi fromKolkata...from our house...

Rashmi's dad tries to console her buy saying that everything will be fine...she loves Madhav and that's important...(SO NICE OF HIM J )

But still she is unhappy with the fact that her daughter is going to stay with them after marriage....

But HE says that no they will shift to America...and then their only two of them will be living happily...

Meanwhile.....

All guest roaming here and there in the house...KB doesn't like it...and shows his dislike to his wife...over whatever which was happening at their place...as he was discussing this Rashmi comes....So she tells KB to stay quite as Rashmi comes close to them...

Rashmi ask her where is MOM n DAD's room...

KB's wife guides her the way to their room...

As they (Rashmi's MOM n DAD's )were discussing everthing what happened....Rashmi was standing outside their room...she sees her mother crying...she feels very bad...so she also starts crying...Leher comes and then she tells her that we will go to the terrace...you will feel nice....

ADVERTISEMENT :-

Leher and Rashmi on terrace...

Leher :- This is our terrace..

Rashmi starts crying...

Leher consoles her (SHE IS SO SWEET)

Rashmi:- I told them to come here...and they had to listen all this because of me...sometimes...we become so selfish....for our happiness...

Leher:- That doesn't matters ...what matters that you know from your heart...that how much you love each other that is much more important...these all are short things...and not to be given much weighted in life...

And one more thing now she is your SASUJI...so you have to hear all these things...and so fights are ok between them to spice their life...

Everything will be normal...Mrs Shukla is elder so we should not get hurt by her words..After all she is your MOTHER 'IN-LAW...

Rashmi:- You are right...

EPISODE ENDS....

NEXT EPISODE :-

ON TERRACE....

DADI scolding and insulting LEHER for GOD knows what reason...and ABHEER and LEHER are shocked...  

And yes if you like it then LIKEit...

THANKS...

DO REPLY ...

Edited by preearies7 - 20 January 2010 at 11:23am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhsER_ER_YAHima1985hira_87ajaygandhiYPNHKpandey1akshtha19sashbaloo12ahutatvfrnds001AbhiAnisihutanya_viAnvi2009sam.minuuniveditha..Serendipity..Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~20th JAN 10 (WEDNESDAY)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvfrnds001

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update dear!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update .. I felt like I was watching the episode Smile 

I have yet to watch the whole episode .. just watched the last segment and loved how Leher consoles Rashmi and cheers her up. Looking forward to the episode today .. Embarrassed Lets see if Abeer says something to his Dadi for speaking so rudely to Leher. I think Dadi mistakens Leher for Rashmi ..

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
thanks a lot ur witten updtes r excellent ,thanks a lot

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Thankyou all :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK

Post Reply New Post

Go to top