Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Meet the hottie who won't Kiss Emraan Hashmi

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Meet the hottie who won't Kiss Emraan Hashmi

By Subhash K Jha

Not Kiss the Indian beauty. Emran Hashmi won't kiss his co-star Neha Sharma in his next film. The 'privilege' will go to an Australian chick.

Mohit Suri's film Crook: It's Good To Be Bad on racial attacks on Indian students in Australia will star four Australian actors, one of then would be a girl that the Indian hero (Emran Hashmi) will fall in love with in Australia.

There would be an Indian leading lady, Telugu cinema's Neha Sharma. But she wouldn't get to kiss the serial kisser hero Emran Hsahmi. The smooching scenes in the script have been saved for the Aussie girl.

Says Suri, "There will be some kissing in the film. And yes there will be an Australian girl. I can't say any more right now. "

The director has auditioned a number of Australian actors and will zero in on the final actors shortly. "We start shooting in February. When I started researching on the problem of racial attacks in Australia I never thought it went so deep and far. My film won't be only about attacks on Indians or Asians. It will look at segregation discrimination and racism among all kinds of people. "

The spoken language in the film would be a hybrid.

Says Suri, "The characters will speak Hindi, English and other languages, Indian and foreign, spoken by students in Australia. "

Neha Sharma is the latest entrant into Bollywood from the South Indian film industry. The girl made her debut in Telugu films with Telugu superstar Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja in Chirutha.

For her Hindi debut in Mohit Suri's film Neha will be seen speaking in a smattering of Hindi and English.

"And it's not even proper English. It's Australian -English. Neha plays a girl born and brought up in Australia. She plays a student who tries to mend the cultural gap between Indians and Australians. "

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=33926

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters