~*Happy 25th Birthday Sonalicious*~ - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
that is just so true! being a sona fan is just soo not easy! while others stars have atleast 2-3 films releasing per year...for sona;s films we have to wait ages and ages and ages! And now aisha's release  date has been postponed to july! UGHHH! she totally needs to sign more films...atleast for her fans!
i know we get a sona film after like years  even d6 is completing a year on 20th
Originally posted by fizzilicious

i wanna see sona in something like bole chudiyan or say shava shava i Adore these tracks & the way they r picturised <br>
For that she needs to do a Kjo film but sad even kjo stopped doing suhc stuff..he thinks that song and dance era is over 😭
@Faroo-I know! *sigh* why is she so choosy about signing films? I want another sona movie soon! may seems so faaar faar faaaar awayyyyyyy!

@Divsy-arrey yaar..yashraj hain na...yashraj still makes masala movies!
kjo ka dimaag chal gaya hai we still want to see all that song & dance
yeah actually...I mean even MNIK has all the song and dance...see sajda... so he should cast sona in a perfect masala movie..with song,dance,romance! 😆😆
Aww sona in your avi can't stop looking at it
she's like chapad chapa chapad and then does this little jump Aww love my sunshine girl:)
Awwww!! she's always so chapad chapd chapad! In all her interviews! Did u watch 'an encounter with sonam' on zoom before D6 released...she was just sooo cutee in it! and waheeda rehman's her fave actress! :P
Originally posted by -Divyaa-

Aww sona in your avi can't stop looking at it
she's like chapad chapa chapad and then does this little jump Aww love my sunshine girl:)

i know she's looking damn awesome na 😳
she always looks so awesome!! well awesome is such an understatement!😆