~*Happy 25th Birthday Sonalicious*~ - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Rohini.star

ohayy bye...who's on LKD? salman na? and u not wathcing bingo night?
😭 I told you have no colors
ohh!! that's sad..watch it on YT then...
Omg! This is not Paathshala this is sona's FC! I don't think we are allowed to talk about abhishek,salman ,bingo n LKD and colors ocme to the paatshala LOL khair chodo mujhe tho jana hai abh bye love yaa:)
heyy neww fc!!! muaahhhh sonaholics  :) congo.. this hs been since october 2007 and still running! we sonaholics rock :)
Sonam reveals her fitness fundas

Sonam Kapoor is a fitness nazi. The svelte actress whose giggle-a-minute banter and easy smile have made her a fashion magazine favourite, doesn't call off her date with the treadmill...Not even for an interview. "I try and work out at least five times a week," she reveals, "It's only to maintain my weight and be healthy." One look at her exercise schedule will tell you that the lady is no iron-pumping gym bunny… In fact, it sounds more like a hobby list than an exercise calendar.

Fit and fun
"I love hiking and biking, they're my favourites," says Sonam, insisting that she still takes time out to cycle outdoors when she can. "I also love dance pilates and would recommend half an hour of mad dancing before you head to work to release that great rush of energy." The get-up-and-dance music that's currently dominating her iPod includes tracks by Rihanna and Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Jay Z, and of course, queen Madonna.

Yoga and cardio complete the cycle, but Kapoor insists that she needs to keep changing her routine to prevent boredom. Her worst fitness mistake — lack of sleep. "I used to miss out on a good night's sleep, and only later did I realise that sleep deprivation made me put on weight. It's the worst thing you can do." This love for fitness is not just a by-product of being a rising movie star.
Till 15, she was so skinny that her nickname at home was 'Giraffe'. Then, suddenly at 16, her hormones went out of whack. She says, "I had a polycystic ovary disorder and gained 30 kilos. Of course, I over ate too, but I wasn't aware of the fact that I was fat and didn't look good. "My decision to lose weight wasn't about looking good, it was about fitness because I realised I couldn't dance like I used to."

Assisting director Sanjay Leela Bhansali was her pivotal moment. "Sanjayji cast me in a film when I was at my heaviest."

Weight off
"But it took me a year and a half to lose weight because I was determined to do so responsibly." Aware that being a public figure weighs her down with public expectations, she adds, "I'm not striving to be extremely skinny. I want to look and feel young, so I eat right and exercise."

And does she cheat on her healthy diet often? "Cheating once in a while is not cheating," she winks and continues, "You just need to balance it out." The actress also announces that she's turned a tee-totaller. "I was never fond of alcohol, I only enjoyed the occasional glass of white wine but I stopped even that because it's high in calories. "I don't party too much. I think I've crossed that age of partying hard. I like to be in control. I'm a happy person. I don't need the high."
Fitness regime:
Works out at least five times a week
Loves dance pilates and freestyle dancing
Also mixes it up with yoga, cardio, biking and hiking
Avoids alcohol because it's high in calories
Believes in 'early to bed, early to rise'
Sonam rates B-town beauties:
Best body: Shilpa Shetty
Best waist: Priyanka Chopra
Best arms: Deepika Padukone
Best legs: Katrina Kaif
Best hair: Sonam Kapoor
Sonam-Imran let for smoke alarms!
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/gupshup/2010/imran-sonam-smoke-alarms-250110.html

The fire dept expected the unit to cough up a $15000 fine for wasting their time. The director and producer began negotiations, stalling shoot Punit Malhotra's Imran Khan-Sonam Kapoor starrer I Hate Luv Storys has run into trouble with the Queenstown Fire & Rescue Service in New Zealand where the film is currently being shot.

Buzz up!
A source says, "The unit ran into trouble while shooting on the streets. Most houses have a smoke detectors there as the authorities are strict about such things. They were filming a fire scene and the smoke alarm went off. And when it did, someone alerted the fire authorities, who came immediately to check if a fire had broken out.

When they found out that the false alarm was caused by the shooting, they were very irritated. They wanted the unit to pay a hefty fine. Punit and the production team negotiated with them for a couple of hours over it. Shooting got stalled for a few hours."

On Saturday at 5 am, Imran had tweeted, "Our smoke machine has set off the fire alarm. Which has set off every alarm on the block. Fire brigade are enquiring what exactly we're upto. Entire unit has spilled out into the street. Negotiating terms with fire department. Seems there's a 15,000 dollar fine for false alarms.

Alarm switched off, fire department appeased, and we're back to work!" When someone asked him whether they had to pay the huge fine Imran tweeted back, "negotiations are still underway. The burglar alarm in a Sunglass Hut next door went off as well, so it's a "security breach"."
Producer Karan Johar says, "I can't comment on it."
thanxx fir the articles divsy!
sona's being considered for a Telugu film this is what my friend has to say he's a film critic .movie buff and a blogger very well averse with the Telugu industry
and she's being considered opposite Mahesh Oh my gosh Wow hope it's true i'm so happy.if my sona does Telugu films i might start seeing Telugu films again

crhemanth

@Divyaa_M: Not Mahesh Bhatt...it's Mahesh Babu...Telugu film actor..to be directed by Srinu Vytla...not a confirmed news though..:)

crhemanth

@Divyaa_M: Sonam's name is under consideration...can't be sure who will be roped in when they take the final call before the movie begins!:)Edited by -Divyaa- - 14 years ago
Oh Wow divsy!!! Sona for a telegu film!! that's great news! u must be on cloud nine!