Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
After a rocking episode yesterday, today's was a little anti climactic for a few reasons.
One of course, no ABher together Confused
Two the story focuseed a little more on the fights in both households and the dismay felt by all the Majumdars at the Shuklas' behaviour.

But what upset me most was the 'coming up'! What on earth does Dadi mean by yelling at the girl nex tdoor like that?! Angry How dare she speak like that to someone else's daughter? And she was saying all sorts of things about snaring a rich guy and everything. Do you guys think that she has mistaken Lehar for Rashmi? Actually she has no right speaking like that to RAshmi either! Seriously this mother and son (Dadi and TN) have some gall. A superiority complex that lets them speak like this to people who have no connection with them - someone, somewhere has to take them down a peg or two Unhappy
Poor Abeer is standing by trying to butt in and Lehar is looking so shocked at the attack. Jeez, abhi tak love story ka aagaaz bhi nahi hua aur ye haal hai - aage kya hoga? ShockedShocked
Bubble

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NooriiAnjanaYYZhinzsam.Suhana Ahmedcurrentjyoti06Shwetha!Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "20/1 - Quarrels and perspectives" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
OMG i just finished watching the epi and the precap is sure disturbing
and my guess is Abeer must have heard Leher pacifying Rashmi and must have approached her to appreciate her sweet advice
and Leher must have replied to him and probably said thanks
when daadi comes up to the terrace and spots them two smiling
and since she's already tensed abt Abeer she must have blasted her this way ....

can't wait for Abeer's reaction on this

Edited by hinanaziri - 20 January 2010 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubbleUnKnFascination

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

After a rocking episode yesterday, today's was a little anti climactic for a few reasons.Tonights episode was a little slow,but i loved the part were abeer stood up for himself and the things he belives in.
One of course, no ABher together Confused
Two the story focuseed a little more on the fights in both households and the dismay felt by all the Majumdars at the Shuklas' behaviour.I am seriously feeling bad for the majumdars ,they seem like people who have their priorities right i.e their daughter unlike the shukla's who are just worried about thir reputation in their community.I guess the majumdars are going to have to listen to more insults from shukla's Deadnow that Mrs.shukla has decided that dadi is her guruOuch

But what upset me most was the 'coming up'! What on earth does Dadi mean by yelling at the girl nex tdoor like that?! Angry How dare she speak like that to someone else's daughter? And she was saying all sorts of things about snaring a rich guy and everything. Do you guys think that she has mistaken Lehar for Rashmi? Actually she has no right speaking like that to RAshmi either! Seriously this mother and son (Dadi and TN) have some gall. A superiority complex that lets them speak like this to people who have no connection with them - someone, somewhere has to take them down a peg or two UnhappyYes someone needs to get TN and dadi of their high horsesAngry.By the way why Unhappywas TN acting all sinster and evil after hearing abeer argue with his mom and dadi.
Poor Abeer is standing by trying to butt in and Lehar is looking so shocked at the attack. Jeez, abhi tak love story ka aagaaz bhi nahi hua aur ye haal hai - aage kya hoga? ShockedShockedEven i was thinking the same thing they have not even fallen in love and they already have to face so much .
Bubble

Edited by rexy34 - 20 January 2010 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I hope Abeer says something!!! and doesnt let Dadi insult anyone like that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZsoapbubbleUnKnFascination

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I think she might have mistaken leher for madhav's fiance coz the words she was saying, i felt she meant to say that she is marrying a rich guy...so may she feels leher is that girl. Plus dadi has never seen leher so its easy to be mistaken. Leher mite be talking to abeer and dadi must have though that madhav's fiance is now influencing her grandson.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZsoapbubble

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Love post Bubble .. And seriously, was thinking the same. What makes it alright for Dadi to judge someone else's daughter like she went on with Leher. I just hope Abeer stands up for Leher .. and says something to his Dadi. That will gain him some brownie points as well Wink Embarrassed 

I too think .. Dadi mistakens Leher for Rashmi. Guess Abeer comes to the terrace and sees them there .. and tries to speak with them .. Rashmi just excuses herslf for sometime leaving AbHer, who start talking .. just then Dadi walks in and when Abeer tries to tell her that Madhav's fiance are staying with the Mathur's .. Dadi starts off on just hearing 'Madhav's fiance ..' without letting Abeer complete his sentence Confused 

Later .. when AbHer actually fall in love .. I can imagine the kind of determination and strength they will have, knowing how their families are .. esp. Abeer's family, coz the Mathur's are seeing their attitude hands on! Confused 

hinzsoapbubblesam.

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Later .. when AbHer actually fall in love .. I can imagine the kind of determination and strength they will have, knowing how their families are .. esp. Abeer's family, coz the Mathur's are seeing their attitude hands on! Confused 

Exactly what I was thinking, Eks.
Abeer and Lehar are having a ringside view to what the future holds for them if they even consider falling in love, or see each other in any romantic light.
So, in htis love story that is going to be, it is not as if the two people fall in love in isolation and later find out that this is how ugly society's reaction can be! Abeer and Lehar are seeing in graphic detail the brouhaha that can potentially surround them. But we do know that they fall in love.. and I for one am agog to see how that happens.

How does a sweet amiable young man who's scared of his father become involved with a girl who's Capulet to his Montague? (to explain the literary reference - Juliet is a Capulet and Romeo is a Montague - sworn enemiesSmile) How does Lehar, who places such importance on her family's happiness and self respect even allow herself to be drawn into such a scenario? Or perhaps one major aspect of the story will be how Abeer and Lehar fall in love and then MANAGE their parents, communities and society?

Anyway, I can't but help be rather impressed with Abeer and Lehar already for the love story they are ABOUT to have. What guts! Clap

On a side note, I must also applaud the creatives Clap. Storytelling is all about world building - you need to create a world that is plausible. Not necessarily true, not necessarily authentic (although this serial seems to be) but one in which you convince the viewer that these are the rules in this world and this is how it works. They have succeeded magnificently with Yeh Pyar na hoga kam. In less than a month, they have given to us small town Lucknow, its complex societal rules, the various personalities, the tug and pull of differing characters. It's a highly absorbing series. Thumbs Up
Bubble

hinzsam.current

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
very well said bubble
kudos to the creatives for the concept and execution of such an unconventional subject yet makin it plausible like u said
i'm in love with the entire team of this show!
and for once I'm in no hurry to see them fall in love,I wanna enjoy every aspect of their lives .
great post again,very well put
cheers
Hina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.