favourite Abeer scene :) vid

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys

just had an idea to discuss our favorite abeer scenes
there have been so many fun scenes of Abeer in just 3 weeks ,but my most favorite would be this

@ 2.27
love his expression and cheekiness!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYYS81f6His&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

do share yours,would love to know which and why ?...

Hina

p.s: hope its ok to post the video mods
my fav abeer scene was when he goes real excited to the balcony to meet leher but then sufferes a heart break...awesome acting by Gaurav!
Originally posted by AngelTeen

my fav abeer scene was when he goes real excited to the balcony to meet leher but then sufferes a heart break...awesome acting by Gaurav!

haha,he's totally awesome in that scene :)
Heyy Hina! 😃

Nice to see you here! And yes, love both scenes mentioned so far...another one I really liked was the one where he said to Leher yesterday that if there's anything she forbids him to do, there is no way he can possibly do it again...I thought that was so sweet, and so clear-hearted of him...really nice!

And another one that comes to mind was the way he spoke about the treatment of the bride's family today, in opposition to the question of what he did or did not eat at the Mathur residence...showed us a different side to Abeer...apart from being the boyish, brattish yet innocent young thing, he's got a balanced head on his shoulders, and has his principles the right way up as a human being, unlike some members of the very family he's been brought up in...

Cheers! 😊
Edited by nandinidev - 14 years ago