26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

^^Thanks to starry.phoenix for making this

Chaitanya and Jennifer's Magic

Chaitanaya Jennifer-

Sagar Ganga-SaGa

This appreciation thread is dedicated to our lovely couple Chaitanya Jennifer/Sagar Ganga

Rules

1.      No bashing the actors or characters

2.      Do not bring up KaJen, KSG, SidMa or Karan Wahi in this

3.      Please keep the thread neat and clean

4.      No comparisons allowed

Chaitanya Choudhury

Chaitanya Choudhury (born 18 April 1977) is an Indian television actor. His interest in studies has inspired him to achieve a MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree. He has been seen in several roles in serials such as Kahiin To Hoga, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. He has acted on Ekta Kapoor's serial Kavyanjali. He is presently acting on a Star Plus serial Sangam.Recently he participated in a dance show Zara Nachke Dikha.

He has also appeared in a flop film produced by Dev Anand named Love at Times Square.

In Sangam he plays the role of business man brother whose name is Sagar.

TV Shows

Aahat 4

Kahiin To Hoga

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Sangam

Kavyanjali

Zara Nachke Dikha

Jennifer Winget

She first landed a minor role in the show Koi Dil Main Hai from Balaji Telefilms when she was seventeen year old. Her first big break was in the popular soap Kasauti Zindagi Kay as Sneha, daughter of Prerna and Anurag Basu who is adopted by Mr. Bajaj. Her role of Dr. Riddhima in Dill Mill Gayye brought her accolades. Jennifer Winget is recognized for her different roles on the small screen as Riddhima, Simran, Sneha and Ganga. She has starred opposite Karan Singh Grover in Dill Mill Gayye and Kasauti Zindagi Kay. Before doing lead roles, she did minor roles in Kkusum, Kahiin To Hoga, Kyaa Hogaa Nimmo Kaa - all shows produced by Balaji Telefilms. She starred as a child actor in the show Shaka Laka Boom Boom. She also participated in the dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha, where she was part of the Meethi Chhuri Ladkiyan team. She has also done a few advertisements. She appeared on reality show Teen Ka Tadka teamed with another actress and a comedian but they got eliminated first. She them performed in the grand finale of Perfect Bride with host Romit Raaj whom she deputed with in television on the serial Shaka Laka Boom Boom. She is currently anchoring a reality show Laughter Ke Phatke on STAR One.

She also tried her luck in Bollywood. She acted in the film Raja Ko Rani Se Pyaar Ho Gaya when she was just twelve years of age. Later on she acted in the Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan film Kuch Naa Kaho in a minor role. She said in an interview that she isn't too keen to go back to Bollywood because she is quite content with her successful television career. Her dream role is that of Rani Mukherjee in Black.[1]

Television

Dill Mill Gayye ... Dr. Ridhima Gupta

Kasauti Zindagi Kay ... Sneha

Sangam ... Ganga

Shaka Laka Boom Boom ... Pia

Koi Dil Mein Hain

Kkusum ... Simran

Kartika ... Kartika

Kahiin To Hoga ... Svetlana

Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka ... Natasha

Zara Nachke Dikha ...herself

Dekh India Dekh.....Substituted as a host for some episodes

Teen ka Tadka.....comedy show participant

Perfect Bride......herself

Laughter Ke Phatke.....anchor

Filmography

Raja Ko Rani Se Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997) ... Tanu

Kuch Naa Kaho (2003) ... Pooja

Chaitanya Jennifer

Chaitanya and Jennifer both worked together on Star Plus's Sangam. They were also participants in Zara Nachke Dikha on Star One. They have sizzling chemistry and set the screen on fire. They are one of the very few couples who are very comfortable and are at complete ease while working together. They are beyond any praise and are perfect together. It is quite impossible for the viewers for the viewers to not fall in love with their outstanding work and chemistry. They get the viewers emotionally attached to their story and feelings. Such more facts like these make them a very special couple on screen as well as off screen.

Edited by 26javey26 - 29 January 2010 at 7:36am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-BilliCat.starry.phoenixNavi_44deepzloveVirmanyattriVedika126-Junglee-Sanju_-tellyaddict-sallu_loverswashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Jennifer and Chaitanya's Love Hub:: See PG 3" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Members

26javey26 (Javeria)
Fizza311 (Fizza)
daffodils.dudu (Tanya)
adventure_gurl (Sonali)
jennichait_kasu (Sanju)
Vedika126
karansharda_fan (Deepika)
Navi_44 (Navi)

LanaBurak (Lana)
-tellyaddict- (Sadhli)

Important Links
Vote for Chaitanya to be the next Armaan
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1324428

Edited by 26javey26 - 30 January 2010 at 1:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanoo-JaniNavi_44Vedika126-tellyaddict-Sanju_

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
reserve

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
me in .Tongue

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the invite Javeria, I watched a few episodes of Sangam, and these two looked amazing in it!

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

me in .Tongue

added your name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

thanks for the invite Javeria, I watched a few episodes of Sangam, and these two looked amazing in it!

no problem
they truly do look awesome

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
ohwow! do surely add me...Jennii-Chait were my first love and addiction and they will alwyas be special for me. Thanks for starting it...do surely add me in...I'm a crazy SanGa fan....and yeah I agree they make a fabulous pair and are great friends too which make them more special....and ditto I rememebr how all people around my hope were desperately waiting for Sagar-sanga Sangam. They truly are one of the best Indian TV couples ever Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

26javey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top