Laagi Tujhse Lagan

New Promo-20/01/10

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-20/01/10" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arabian_love

IF-Dazzler

arabian_love

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for telling SmileSmile

what a bad person is more
Angry Angry

God please save Nakusha Embarrassed Cry

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 21 January 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I can't believe that Nakusha will ultimately get married to Morey, cheechee... disgusting...I hope the creatives are not planning a S-raat sequence for them...that would be maha disgusting...because even just the way Morey looks at Nakusha and acts around her is so gross. I knew he didn't luv her....imagine selling ur wife for money........way too disgusting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishmine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top