Celebrity Fan Clubs

~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 149

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

Hi Anusha, Prii, Alina, Ektay, Vandy, everyone....
Sowee anusha I was a Silent reader myself all these days like Khushi... sometimes i would read random posts but didnt reply... I will not give reason for being inactive but will defi post when i get chance...
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Shabnam How r u dear ? Chalo atleast mere Public message ka kuch toh asar hua LOLLOL..U have replied to it me soooooooo khush Big smile..Hmmmmmmmm silent reading woh bhi tumari hi FC mein kyun Shabs ?Cry..Will be waiting for ur reason for so much inactiveness dear CryCry

How are u and Everyone at HCFC???...mazay mein naa? Congrats to All of You for 47th FC... Read half of 1st page... I have to unreserve my post too...
So are we ready for Monday?... IHU ko acche se jhadoo waadoo markar, new bed sheets lagaakar saaf rakhna... we all will be admitted on monday...LOL ....
I am Phit and phine and everyone are phine dear ohrooling over harshad 24*7 Embarrassed..Congrats to you too for the 47th FC dear ..Jaldi se unresrve Karo i have to read ur cute comments on FC Smile.Monday Day Dreaming..Monday ka naam soochthe hi mein IHU mein gaye
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Eagerly waiting to see CHEF PREM JUNEJA again bahut maaza ayegha na ?WinkWink

Today in 1st part HC gave excellent expressions in front of Lalu... Clap...Prem is all broken and have understood that even if G3 returns, his Maa will never be his real Maa in future... She will always hate him...Cry... Poor guy ek sukoon ki saans bhi nahi le sakta...sab uski jaan ke peeche padgaye hai...Ouch ...i want this track to end ASAP... well chodho me bery excited for Monday... kitne din baad we are about to get a good premeer scene... hope chindi sa na ho and wonder which song will be played in background?...any guesses?

okie take care..regards and Hug to all of you Hug
Kya batao HC ke baare mein ..BT toh usse bahut rularahi hain yaar..I can count on my fingers how many times Harshad laughed in the show Cry..Dheer se na sahi atleast Prem has understood that Gay3 is no more his Gay3 mom ie his god now ..I am super happy for that ..Let him cry wholeheartedly now itself ..again crying in future for his mom will piss me off Dead

Shabnam Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96 (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

hello everybody.....

here is my new Vm on the song "behti hawaa saa tha woh"from the movie 3 idiots....
its a simple ode to "the prem" whom we've been missing and trying to find him..... 

direct link

don't forget to comment!SmileSmileSmile
hope u all like itEmbarrassed

vandy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Anusha--Frozen-Iriss

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsasha

Hi Anusha, Prii, Alina, Ektay, Vandy, everyone....
Sowee anusha I was a Silent reader myself all these days like Khushi... sometimes i would read random posts but didnt reply... I will not give reason for being inactive but will defi post when i get chance...
How are u and Everyone at HCFC???...mazay mein naa? Congrats to All of You for 47th FC... Read half of 1st page... I have to unreserve my post too...
So are we ready for Monday?... IHU ko acche se jhadoo waadoo markar, new bed sheets lagaakar saaf rakhna... we all will be admitted on monday...LOL ....
Today in 1st part HC gave excellent expressions in front of Lalu... Clap...Prem is all broken and have understood that even if G3 returns, his Maa will never be his real Maa in future... She will always hate him...Cry... Poor guy ek sukoon ki saans bhi nahi le sakta...sab uski jaan ke peeche padgaye hai...Ouch ...i want this track to end ASAP... well chodho me bery excited for Monday... kitne din baad we are about to get a good premeer scene... hope chindi sa na ho and wonder which song will be played in background?...any guesses?

okie take care..regards and Hug to all of you Hug
Shabnam Smile

hellooooooooo shabHugHug
congrats to u too dearEmbarrassed
tum log IHU mein booking karo main seedhe doc H se appointmwent leti hoon...afterall thats wat matters the mostLOLWinkits good naa that prem's illusion is broken? thank god he got to see the true colours of g3 i'm very happy about it...as far as viren trying to prove heer mental i just want to see wat prem does to him once he realises wat viren was upto......me waiting very eagerly for angry prem!
vandy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Anusha-Iriss

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

dekhna kaise do rahe hainCrykhush hon ya dukhi samajh nahi aa raha but i must say mujhe Khush hone ka jyada maan kar raha haiEmbarrassed
i know....desh cannot be shifted to some other channel...it's a property of SP.....so all hopes of getting better treatment lost...all i wish is that the trio"hc,ag &vikas" come together in a new project......they have the capability to set the screen on fire!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hhmmm I want him to see in a comic intense role yani the role will have a greater shade of comic with his one liners as he is off screen but when situations arise i want to see how even one stare will be equal to lethal saamne wala patte ki tarah kaapenLOLmazza ayegaa i wanna see Harshad in a tapori role alsoEmbarrassed
nahi mere liye HC will always be a shareef banda with shareef role......i mean no tapori things for him...doesn't suit his personality
vandy
[/QUOTE]

-Anusha-

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
hey priii...good effort and the new FC is nice... nice effort. pls change my name to -life- on page 1. sorry for being inactive but with kis desh ending figured, might as well start posting again....

yet to see the vm riks..will see it and comment. umm, i have already started making the next fc ...so be ready for something nice, interesting....baaki, jab fc release hoga, you will know..... :)

seen the episodes and loved what i have seen....

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

Vandu i used to really watch the show with my dil n soul the magic the intensity the chemistry n bonding of each n every track itna accha tha ke i did'nt knew when i connected with the show from my heart but then soon realised the mistake when Prem was shown in blast sachi i cried that day n jo sadness aur soona pan tha FC pe forum pe in all inetrviews that HC gave sachiCrythen decided to fight n we had our Prem back but then sach kahoon from the Veera thing woh bhi understandable tha but when Prem doubted Heer even if it was for 1 day ya few hours i totally disconnected with the showOuchthe eternal love story kho gaya n its not yet foundAngryDie CH DieAngry
i understand prii....certain things happened in the show with which the viewers couldn't relate and as far as prem doubting heer.....i'm with prem heer gave him a reason strong enough which made him doubt her...lets not get into that...i'll defend prem whole heartedlyLOL

chalo let's see Monday wht we have in storeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Chal  bye dearBig smilesee ya on MondayBig smile
something very niceDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingless than 40 hrs to go!

vandy
[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-Iriss

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intellienough

Oh Great ..We are on 47th Harshad Chopra FC.So proud to be associated with Harshad.I am really proud to be his fan .He has become the inspiration and reason to smile ..Harshad You rock.

Lets have a blast.

SVeta

hey svets
congratulations to u tooSmile
yes harshad has given us a reason to smile......he simply rocks!
vandy

-Anusha-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -life-

hey priii...good effort and the new FC is nice... nice effort. pls change my name to -life- on page 1. sorry for being inactive but with kis desh ending figured, might as well start posting again....

yet to see the vm riks..will see it and comment. umm, i have already started making the next fc ...so be ready for something nice, interesting....baaki, jab fc release hoga, you will know..... :)

seen the episodes and loved what i have seen....

hello misty
great to see you here...glad that u liked the FC and appreciated our effort.....Smile
don't worry we'll do the required changes and will update everything very soon......
glad to hear that u've started making the new FC....but its been decided by the active members that WE come to a mutual decision as to who makes the next FC.......so lets wait for a green signal from all the active members and then u can go aheadSmilecoz as per the new rules of the CFC section one can't post a new fc until the current one reaches pg 148 or 149Smile
great to have u back!

vandy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsasha-Anusha--Alina--Frozen-Iriss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top