Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96 (Page 7)

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

i know...all coz of creatives....they destroyed a beautiful love story......haan Vandu it all started with Veera thing okay i understand at the start Gayatri was shaen up by her dotty's tears but when Lallu got the truth he kep quiet infact Gayatri herself knew Veera used to lie n even was a thief yaad hai she stole the evidence which could have saved Kiran but for Maya,Gayatri being a sensible woman how did she over look all these things n its passed almost 7 years still no one is bothered to tell the truthOuch

and this new creative is doing a good job...after so many episodes we saw the epi actually based on premeer...it was a relief!haan i agree with u creatives are doing a good jobBig smileabb yeh naa ho ke chane ke jhad pe chad jaye yeh log we will have to eat our words after seeing Monday ka episodeLOLLOLLOL

vandy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsasha-Anusha--vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

yesh ek sum sahi kaha i was falling short of words but yesh u gave the perfect word Freshness chahe woh Crying emotional HUg ho ya passionate hug ya naughty hug ya supporting hugDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
yupp.....btw hc was looking very cute today...fresh haircutLOLand the first scene between prem-lalu was beautifully shot...perfect setting with perfect portrayal of emotions between father son duo ...felt bad for prem wen he said that "mere kismat mein maa ka pyaar nahi"Cry

yesh hope they get extention i don't want the show to end providd CH learn bring in good fresh tracksBig smile
prii insiders say next track is very good ...focuses totally on premeer but wat is needed is "grinder family" out of the show...they spoil the mood yaar...kahaan prem...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingkahaan grindersDeadand yes chances of extension r there coz BT's contract with star ends in dec.....lets see wat happens
vandy
[/QUOTE]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsasha-Anusha-Iriss

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged

haan Vandu it all started with Veera thing okay i understand at the start Gayatri was shaen up by her dotty's tears but when Lallu got the truth he kep quiet infact Gayatri herself knew Veera used to lie n even was a thief yaad hai she stole the evidence which could have saved Kiran but for Maya,Gayatri being a sensible woman how did she over look all these things n its passed almost 7 years still no one is bothered to tell the truthOuch
u still bothered abt that trackShockedfoget it...it'll never be solvedLOL

haan i agree with u creatives are doing a good jobBig smileabb yeh naa ho ke chane ke jhad pe chad jaye yeh log we will have to eat our words after seeing Monday ka episodeLOLLOLLOL
monday ka epi will be definitely nice afterall we'll be getting a romantic premeer sceneEmbarrassedgosh i can't waitDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

vandy
[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-Iriss

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged

yes prii...we are in a soup in this situation...as a HC fan...i'm happy....but will miss prem juneja.....dekhna kaise do rahe hainCrykhush hon ya dukhi samajh nahi aa raha but i must say mujhe Khush hone ka jyada maan kar raha haiEmbarrassed

and as far as hc getting roles is concerned....ismein koi shaque nahi ki he'll be back with a bang! but i really want him to do a romantic role...u know intense romantic types!Smilehhmmm I want him to see in a comic intense role yani the role will have a greater shade of comic with his one liners as he is off screen but when situations arise i want to see how even one stare will be equal to lethal saamne wala patte ki tarah kaapenLOLmazza ayegaa i wanna see Harshad in a tapori role alsoEmbarrassed
vandy

-Anusha--vandy-

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged

u still bothered abt that trackShockedfoget it...it'll never be solvedLOLVandu i used to really watch the show with my dil n soul the magic the intensity the chemistry n bonding of each n every track itna accha tha ke i did'nt knew when i connected with the show from my heart but then soon realised the mistake when Prem was shown in blast sachi i cried that day n jo sadness aur soona pan tha FC pe forum pe in all inetrviews that HC gave sachiCrythen decided to fight n we had our Prem back but then sach kahoon from the Veera thing woh bhi understandable tha but when Prem doubted Heer even if it was for 1 day ya few hours i totally disconnected with the showOuchthe eternal love story kho gaya n its not yet foundAngryDie CH DieAngry

monday ka epi will be definitely nice afterall we'll be getting a romantic premeer sceneEmbarrassedgosh i can't waitDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingchalo let's see Monday wht we have in storeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Chal  bye dearBig smilesee ya on MondayBig smile

vandy

Edited by bellle4u - 22 January 2010 at 6:17am

-Anusha--vandy-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Hey PriyaBig smileNo crying dear chalo asoon poocho show me ur smile like thisBig smile
hello priya
ok maan li tumhar baatBig smile

THanks dear,cho glad u liked itSmile
no thanx priya
i really loved itTongue

pehle official confirmation aane de then we will see and we will bombard them with our mails show them our Fan powerSmiledon't worryWinkits THEY  who will cry not usWink
yes priya u r right
theyll surely hv to cry for doing this to us

Priya

-Anusha--vandy-

-svetalana- IF-Dazzler
-svetalana-
-svetalana-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Oh Great ..We are on 47th Harshad Chopra FC.So proud to be associated with Harshad.I am really proud to be his fan .He has become the inspiration and reason to smile ..Harshad You rock.

Lets have a blast.

SVeta

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsasha-Anusha--Frozen--vandy-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
okay vandana priya n anusha
u guys r so right
n im wid u on dis ki HC shud never do a show with BT or SP again
i sware ive started to hate BT also
i only want kis desh to hv a logical ending n the new CH shud be given a chance xcoz shes giving us premeer scenes
n i know one thing ill not get to see premeer jodi ever again
thats why i dnt want it to end now
im not ready for it nowDisapprove
but i will be very happy that after this show HC will come in a new showBig smile

now coming to d show i really liked todays epi
it was filled wid premeer
but due to the tension
i culdnt watch it properly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

Go to top