Celebrity Fan Clubs

~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 149

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

Hello Vandu Anu

chalo let's start our session bolo kya discuss karein?

ShockedVandu kya keh  rahi hai sachi mein its not ending Dancingkab kaise pata chala

i was giving loads of sweet messages at Indya.comWinkLOL

Priya

hello priiHugHugHug
kya ka kya...lets discuss today's scene....my  my...saw prem caring for heer after agesDay DreamingDay Dreamingdid u guys see that hugDay Dreamingand i'm sure none of you missed that kissLOLWink
well  its not ending on 5th ...i'm sure of that......BT has still not got any official confirnation for desh.....and none of the cast and crew members have confirmed this....so even if it ends...its not on 5th....but don't take my word as final...with SP...u can expect anything..
vandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96 (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

guyz im so sad
wat to do
hope desh doesnt end
otherwise my bday will be spoiled
why this had to happenCryCryCry
anywayz thnx for the fc priya n everyone who was a part in making it
its awesomeClap

hello priyaSmile
no no don't worry...desh won't end yaar......
btw wen is ur b'day???
well no thanking priya...very soon we'll be having an official announcement that only the active members come to a mutual understanding as to who makes the next fc.....kya pata u might be the next one! u never know!glad that u liked the FCSmile
vandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

well  its not ending on 5th ...i'm sure of that......BT has still not got any official confirnation for desh.....and none of the cast and crew members have confirmed this....so even if it ends...its not on 5th....but don't take my word as final...with SP...u can expect anything..
vandy

Donno what i have to express listening this News Happy or Sad? Happy that Kis Desh is not gonna end and sad that Creatives will never learn from their mistakes , They are hell bent on ruining the show using their cheap tactics and they are successful in doing it..Wow doesn't it sounds nice that Kis Desh is out of Top 100..Even other waek shows of SP made their way in Top 100 but a Popular Show is out from that Top 100 race ..Sounds Very much Disgusting..Kya yehi dekhna Baaki tha..Now Ekta will get an extesnion and run the show next comes another worst track or Insulting in SPA without any awards to the most talented actors..Now i seriously want Kis Desh to get a Perfect ending and Shut the shop asap ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashaIriss-vandy-

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha10

Hello Priiya *hugs*Hey AnuHug

Hmm Kya discuss karthe hain ?? aur kya aaj ka PH filled scene ..Harshad was too awesome today..I loved the way he was caring for his wifie ummm and that Forehead Kissi hain mein marjavanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedokay chalo let's phrrrrooooooooollllllllll over that sceneDay Dreamingas it is its being such a long time least we got PH aloneWink

When did vandy di say that Kis Desh is not ending ShockedShockedShocked..????Anu see the first post of pg 4 read itBig smile

Priya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anusha10

Hey Priya .. Even i am Feling sad that KD is gonna End ..But i have to put the whole Blame on Sp for showing their disgusting Biasness and also BT for ruining the show more and more ..I think i have missed seeing the Last Week's TAM ratings ..Way to Go Kis Desh is out of Top 100. All it Says The Worst Track and The Worst Timing..The Actors Deserve Much Better Time slot and Show..I am Happy that it is ending as i cant see it be ruined more and More Day by Day..I am Completely out of words seeing the TAM Ratings ..About my living without KD i will try to manage somehow but i cant bear the Talented Actors Skills going down to Drain Day By day..That Really Hurts a Lot..Hope they give a Better ending and shut the show ..Creatives have relaised the Mistake Now but now It has became Too late to get the TRPs

agree with each and every word that u've said anu...u stole the words from my mouth....
kis desh had a greater potential than any other show on the channel....had the channel not showed its biaseness in promoting the show well and giving proper repeats ...the success story of this would've been something else!
the channel step motherly treatment started right from the beginning of last year wen we stopped have proper repeats and almost zero promos......star should've seen the popularity of harshiti and cashed upon it...instead it went with the strategy of promoting other couples.......height of biaseness was reached wen the show was shifted to the afternoon slot....we got the last promo in june last week.....the 6 year leap was never ever promoted!!!star's afternoon promo doesn't even mention the show!other afternoon shows get a proper repeat in the evening...KDM doesn't even get that!
so basically wat we feel is....its better that the creatives come up with a sensible ending and the cast which deserves a lot more(read PT shows)get a chance to move ahead......and the creatives they r no less.....they also share the half blame game!

vandy

-Anusha-Iriss

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged

hello priiHugHugHugHey VanduHugHugHugHug
kya ka kya...lets discuss today's scene....my  my...saw prem caring for heer after agesDay DreamingDay Dreamingdid u guys see that hugDay Dreamingand i'm sure none of you missed that kissLOLWinkyesh after such a long time we got caring Prem Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingso enjoyed the scene aayeee hayeeeeeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingKUch bhi bol haan their hugs are always specialDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
well  its not ending on 5th ...i'm sure of that......BT has still not got any official confirnation for desh.....and none of the cast and crew members have confirmed this....so even if it ends...its not on 5th....but don't take my word as final...with SP...u can expect anything..haan i m doubtful 5 ko hoga how come in 1 week they will achanak se change the track n bring it to endOuchhope we get a new hope n one more chance
vandy

-Anusha--vandy-

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged

hello priyaSmile
hello vandana
no no don't worry...desh won't end yaar......
thnx fo giving me hope dear
btw wen is ur b'day???
mera bday 8th feb ko hai
socho how wud i feelCry
well no thanking priya...very soon we'll be having an official announcement that only the active members come to a mutual understanding as to who makes the next fc.....kya pata u might be the next one! u never know!glad that u liked the FCSmile
yes vandana it will be really really nice Tongue
par u people did it so well
n me making fc never yaar
o god ill mess it all upD'oh
vandy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-Iriss-vandy-

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

guyz im so sad
wat to do
hope desh doesnt end
otherwise my bday will be spoiled
why this had to happenCryCryCry
anywayz thnx for the fc priya n everyone who was a part in making it
its awesomeClap

Hey PriyaBig smileNo crying dear chalo asoon poocho show me ur smile like thisBig smile

THanks dear,cho glad u liked itSmile

pehle official confirmation aane de then we will see and we will bombard them with our mails show them our Fan powerSmiledon't worryWinkits THEY  who will cry not usWink

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 22 January 2010 at 5:33am

-Anusha--vandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top