~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by bellle4u

yesh after such a long time we got caring Prem ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜so enjoyed the scene aayeee hayeeeee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜KUch bhi bol haan their hugs are always special๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
i know premeer hugs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜there's a freshness each and everytime๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

haan i m doubtful 5 ko hoga how come in 1 week they will achanak se change the track n bring it to endhope we get a new hope n one more chance
yaar its not possible to give a proper ending in one week....its impossible...and as far new hope is concerned...i'm sure we'll be getting it very soon๐Ÿ˜Š
vandy
Originally posted by riks1

see anu mixed feelings are there...harshad fans will be happy that desh ends as it means that he'll be cast in a better show on a better channel on prime time...but desh fans....esp prem fans will be sad....so lets hope only for the best......
and frankly speaking...i really want HC to be non associated with SP.....he desreves much more!

vandy

So agree with Vandu here,Harshad fans will e happy as it is we wanted HC to leave the show now the show is ending itself but at the same time Prem Juneja ko bahut miss karengein๐Ÿ˜ญI myself dunno wht to  do dance ya cry

yesh i also want HC to be non-associated with SP he deserves much more  n much much better ๐Ÿ˜ƒi m sure he will get meaty roles offer n quality work which will give him more chance to show his potential n talent ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Priya

Originally posted by ektay11

thnx fo giving me hope dear
yaar i'm also getting this hope from somewhere else๐Ÿ˜ณ

mera bday 8th feb ko hai
socho how wud i feel๐Ÿ˜ญ
oki....don't worry you'll definitely get a good news for ur b'day๐Ÿ˜Š

yes vandana it will be really really nice ๐Ÿ˜›
par u people did it so well
n me making fc never yaar
o god ill mess it all up
nahi priya.....its  a team effort....๐Ÿ˜Š
vandy

so agree with u both Anu n Vandu its all CH ki galati n SP took advantage of it Dusht CH they knew the show is ggoing down still they kept killing characters n jo tracks laye hey bhagwan๐Ÿ˜กHow will show survive whne CH itself wanted to kill the show๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
i know...all coz of creatives....they destroyed a beautiful love story......and this new creative is doing a good job...after so many episodes we saw the epi actually based on premeer...it was a relief!

vandy

i know premeer hugs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜there's a freshness each and everytime๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜yesh ek sum sahi kaha i was falling short of words but yesh u gave the perfect word Freshness chahe woh Crying emotional HUg ho ya passionate hug ya naughty hug ya supporting hug๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

yaar its not possible to give a proper ending in one week....its impossible...and as far new hope is concerned...i'm sure we'll be getting it very soon๐Ÿ˜Šyesh hope they get extention i don't want the show to end providd CH learn bring in good fresh tracks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vandy

So agree with Vandu here,Harshad fans will e happy as it is we wanted HC to leave the show now the show is ending itself but at the same time Prem Juneja ko bahut miss karengein๐Ÿ˜ญI myself dunno wht to  do dance ya cry

yesh i also want HC to be non-associated with SP he deserves much more  n much much better ๐Ÿ˜ƒi m sure he will get meaty roles offer n quality work which will give him more chance to show his potential n talent ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Priya

yes prii...we are in a soup in this situation...as a HC fan...i'm happy....but will miss prem juneja.....
and as far as hc getting roles is concerned....ismein koi shaque nahi ki he'll be back with a bang! but i really want him to do a romantic role...u know intense romantic types!๐Ÿ˜Š
vandy

i know...all coz of creatives....they destroyed a beautiful love story......haan Vandu it all started with Veera thing okay i understand at the start Gayatri was shaen up by her dotty's tears but when Lallu got the truth he kep quiet infact Gayatri herself knew Veera used to lie n even was a thief yaad hai she stole the evidence which could have saved Kiran but for Maya,Gayatri being a sensible woman how did she over look all these things n its passed almost 7 years still no one is bothered to tell the truth

and this new creative is doing a good job...after so many episodes we saw the epi actually based on premeer...it was a relief!haan i agree with u creatives are doing a good job๐Ÿ˜ƒabb yeh naa ho ke chane ke jhad pe chad jaye yeh log we will have to eat our words after seeing Monday ka episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

vandy

yesh ek sum sahi kaha i was falling short of words but yesh u gave the perfect word Freshness chahe woh Crying emotional HUg ho ya passionate hug ya naughty hug ya supporting hug๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
yupp.....btw hc was looking very cute today...fresh haircut๐Ÿ˜†and the first scene between prem-lalu was beautifully shot...perfect setting with perfect portrayal of emotions between father son duo ...felt bad for prem wen he said that "mere kismat mein maa ka pyaar nahi"๐Ÿ˜ญ

yesh hope they get extention i don't want the show to end providd CH learn bring in good fresh tracks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
prii insiders say next track is very good ...focuses totally on premeer but wat is needed is "grinder family" out of the show...they spoil the mood yaar...kahaan prem...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜kahaan grinders๐Ÿคขand yes chances of extension r there coz BT's contract with star ends in dec.....lets see wat happens
vandy

haan Vandu it all started with Veera thing okay i understand at the start Gayatri was shaen up by her dotty's tears but when Lallu got the truth he kep quiet infact Gayatri herself knew Veera used to lie n even was a thief yaad hai she stole the evidence which could have saved Kiran but for Maya,Gayatri being a sensible woman how did she over look all these things n its passed almost 7 years still no one is bothered to tell the truth
u still bothered abt that track๐Ÿ˜ฒfoget it...it'll never be solved๐Ÿ˜†

haan i agree with u creatives are doing a good job๐Ÿ˜ƒabb yeh naa ho ke chane ke jhad pe chad jaye yeh log we will have to eat our words after seeing Monday ka episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
monday ka epi will be definitely nice afterall we'll be getting a romantic premeer scene๐Ÿ˜ณgosh i can't wait๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

vandy

yes prii...we are in a soup in this situation...as a HC fan...i'm happy....but will miss prem juneja.....dekhna kaise do rahe hain๐Ÿ˜ญkhush hon ya dukhi samajh nahi aa raha but i must say mujhe Khush hone ka jyada maan kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜ณ

and as far as hc getting roles is concerned....ismein koi shaque nahi ki he'll be back with a bang! but i really want him to do a romantic role...u know intense romantic types!๐Ÿ˜Šhhmmm I want him to see in a comic intense role yani the role will have a greater shade of comic with his one liners as he is off screen but when situations arise i want to see how even one stare will be equal to lethal saamne wala patte ki tarah kaapen๐Ÿ˜†mazza ayegaa i wanna see Harshad in a tapori role also๐Ÿ˜ณ
vandy