Please add me in!!! :)

Ya sure dear will add u in,Welcome to the FC dear๐Ÿค—

@Khajju-will add u also dear

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by khushix

Congrats on the 47th FC guys!...๐Ÿ‘

thanks for adding my name...๐Ÿ˜† it wasn't added before..so thanks.. i know some might be surprised to see me posting...๐Ÿ˜† oh well..i have been a silent reader of the FC.. so thought of posting and congratulating!..๐Ÿ˜›

First page looks good..
๐Ÿ‘ great job Priya and to everyone who worked on it!.. that too in a short time!..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You guys deserve an applause (much more than that actually) for keeping this FC alive!.. Vandy, Priya, Shabs, Alina, Anusha, and others..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ sorry if i forgot to mention anyone else...

Keep keeping this FC alive and hope to see it reach its half century (50th) soon.. though 2 more to go...๐Ÿ˜† but im sure we'll get there soon...

Congrats to everyone again!..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~Khushi

hellllooooo khushi๐Ÿค—
great to see you here...hopefully from now on we'll see u posting...no more silent reading๐Ÿ˜†
i was actually shocked on seeing ur name missing initially......but theek hai...now its there!
glad that u liked the first page...although we need to learn a lot from you๐Ÿ˜ณ
and yes....a big rouund of applause to all active members...we will definitely reach the 50th mark together.....๐Ÿ˜Š

vandy
Originally posted by Soaps1

wohooooooooooooooooooooo another new FC and i am sure many many more to come ๐Ÿฅณ

Good going Harshadians ..... Keep rocking Harshad and keep rocking his fans

hey nadia.....
congrats to u too...chalo lets rock this plce...afterall kis desh is not ending,....we need to party!๐Ÿ˜‰
btw y don't u post ur "worry not wen soap creative is here" post onthis fc....we'll have a hearty laugh.....๐Ÿ˜‰
vandy
Originally posted by khushix

Congrats on the 47th FC guys!...๐Ÿ‘

thanks for adding my name...๐Ÿ˜† it wasn't added before..so thanks.. i know some might be surprised to see me posting...๐Ÿ˜† oh well..i have been a silent reader of the FC.. so thought of posting and congratulating!..๐Ÿ˜›

First page looks good..
๐Ÿ‘ great job Priya and to everyone who worked on it!.. that too in a short time!..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You guys deserve an applause (much more than that actually) for keeping this FC alive!.. Vandy, Priya, Shabs, Alina, Anusha, and others..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ sorry if i forgot to mention anyone else...

Keep keeping this FC alive and hope to see it reach its half century (50th) soon.. though 2 more to go...๐Ÿ˜† but im sure we'll get there soon...

Congrats to everyone again!..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~Khushi

Hello Khushi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Feeling So glad to see you Here dear. Now no more Silent Reading , become an active Member and post whenever you get . Join us in our Daily Phroolings ๐Ÿ˜†..Happy to hear that u liked the First page but still we have to improve a lot .. Agreed all The active Members in the FC deserve a Huge round of applause for making this FC move on . And we are sure that we will reach the 50th FC

Take care dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shabnam - Hey Shabnam How r u dear ? Tu toh bilkul Eid-Ke-Chand Bangaye hain ..Not even a single Message from you past so many days. Is Everything fine with you sweetie ? Miss you Loads Dear..Please post whenever you get Time ..Hope to interact with you So soon
Hello Vandu Anu

chalo let's start our session bolo kya discuss karein?

๐Ÿ˜ฒVandu kya keh  rahi hai sachi mein its not ending kab kaise pata chala

i was giving loads of sweet messages at Indya.com๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Priya

Congrats on the 47th FC guys!...๐Ÿ‘Congrats to u also dear n Welcome to the place ๐Ÿค—

thanks for adding my name...๐Ÿ˜† it wasn't added before..so thanks.. i know some might be surprised to see me posting...๐Ÿ˜† oh well..i have been a silent reader of the FC.. so thought of posting and congratulating!..๐Ÿ˜›Khushi u have always been a part of FC jab saw the list u were not there included it๐Ÿ˜Šhope u will keep replying more often want to see more n more post of urs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First page looks good..
๐Ÿ‘ great job Priya and to everyone who worked on it!.. that too in a short time!..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thanks dear its all cause of ur excellent Siggy,Vandu ka formatting n ideas,Alina ka write up n Anu ka links its a team-work sab ki mehnat se it turned out so well๐Ÿ‘Great Work guys๐Ÿ‘

You guys deserve an applause (much more than that actually) for keeping this FC alive!.. Vandy, Priya, Shabs, Alina, Anusha, and others..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ sorry if i forgot to mention anyone else...  i agree completely a round of applause for all those have contributed in keeping FC alive n rocking๐Ÿ‘

Keep keeping this FC alive and hope to see it reach its half century (50th) soon.. though 2 more to go...๐Ÿ˜† but im sure we'll get there soon... yesh 2 more n we will reach 50 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats to everyone again!..๐Ÿ˜ƒCongrats to u also๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~Khushi

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
guyz im so sad
wat to do
hope desh doesnt end
otherwise my bday will be spoiled
why this had to happen๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
anywayz thnx for the fc priya n everyone who was a part in making it
its awesome๐Ÿ‘
Edited by ektay11 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by bellle4u

Hello Vandu Anu

Hello Priiya *hugs*

chalo let's start our session bolo kya discuss karein?

Hmm Kya discuss karthe hain ?? aur kya aaj ka PH filled scene ..Harshad was too awesome today..I loved the way he was caring for his wifie ummm and that Forehead Kissi hain mein marjavan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ฒVandu kya keh  rahi hai sachi mein its not ending kab kaise pata chala

i was giving loads of sweet messages at Indya.com๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
When did vandy di say that Kis Desh is not ending ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..????

Priya

Originally posted by ektay11

guyz im so sad
wat to do
hope desh doesnt end
otherwise my bday will be spoiled
why this had to happen๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
anywayz thnx for the fc priya n everyone who was a part in making it
its awesome๐Ÿ‘

Hey Priya .. Even i am Feling sad that KD is gonna End ..But i have to put the whole Blame on Sp for showing their disgusting Biasness and also BT for ruining the show more and more ..I think i have missed seeing the Last Week's TAM ratings ..Way to Go Kis Desh is out of Top 100. All it Says The Worst Track and The Worst Timing..The Actors Deserve Much Better Time slot and Show..I am Happy that it is ending as i cant see it be ruined more and More Day by Day..I am Completely out of words seeing the TAM Ratings ..About my living without KD i will try to manage somehow but i cant bear the Talented Actors Skills going down to Drain Day By day..That Really Hurts a Lot..Hope they give a Better ending and shut the show ..Creatives have relaised the Mistake Now but now It has became Too late to get the TRPs
Edited by Anusha10 - 14 years ago