Celebrity Fan Clubs

~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 149

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nansy-

Ok EDTians...

there's a poll on the indya.com site abt dey shud end desh n tuj sang....so if u all can find some time in hand plss to vote!!!!

http://www.indya.com/

whether it'll work or not, lets atleast win dis poll on tht SP's site Approve

guys nans posted it...get work!

oki...multi voting is allowed...after u vote once...just refresh the page and revote...we need SP to know that audience doesn't want desh to end!

vandy

Edited by riks1 - 23 January 2010 at 6:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--Alina--Frozen-Iriss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96 (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
OMG vandana
i cant tell u how much i love dis song
u made a vm on it for premBlushing
*muah*
hayye
i just cant wait to watch it
woooohooooooParty

Edited by ektay11 - 23 January 2010 at 6:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

OMG vandana
i cant tell u how much i love dis song
u made a vm on it
hayye
i just cant wait to watch it
woooohooooooParty

hey priyaSmileSmileSmile
i was missing "the prem" yaar isiliye i made a vm on it...some lines don't go with the scenario and scenes added are just random ones......Ouch
vandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

Originally posted by -life-

hey priii...good effort and the new FC is nice... nice effort. pls change my name to -life- on page 1. sorry for being inactive but with kis desh ending figured, might as well start posting again....

yet to see the vm riks..will see it and comment. umm, i have already started making the next fc ...so be ready for something nice, interesting....baaki, jab fc release hoga, you will know..... :)

seen the episodes and loved what i have seen....

hello misty
great to see you here...glad that u liked the FC and appreciated our effort.....Smile
don't worry we'll do the required changes and will update everything very soon......
glad to hear that u've started making the new FC....but its been decided by the active members that WE come to a mutual decision as to who makes the next FC.......so lets wait for a green signal from all the active members and then u can go aheadSmilecoz as per the new rules of the CFC section one can't post a new fc until the current one reaches pg 148 or 149Smile
great to have u back!

vandy

i am not going to post the new one re...i am aware of the rules..its just that we have started making the next one as we had a particular theme in mind which would have been apt in this current scenario. Anyways, it will be posted when this one reaches 149...as for the members, if they dont want me to make the next one, can pm delo or sidrah or payal and let them know.  as of now,  work has started on the next one for the next one was going to be a surprise for the man himself... and a surprise for you all but FC NO 48, 49 and 50 IS going to be made by us. These three need to be made by us as we have planned something for the MAN...FC no 51 can be a mutual decision as to who will make the next one.

ALSO, there was an autograph by harshad for all his fans which was there in the earlier FC, incorporate that as well.

Edited by -life- - 23 January 2010 at 6:58am

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

hey priyaSmileSmileSmile
i was missing "the prem" yaar isiliye i made a vm on it...some lines don't go with the scenario and scenes added are just random ones......Ouch
vandy
koi baat nahi vandana
it happens sutimes we dont get the scenes
but that doesnt matter
im sure u hv made it to acha hi hoga naEmbarrassed

Edited by ektay11 - 23 January 2010 at 6:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--vandy-

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ektay11

hi dear*hugs*
im fine
hw r u
Hey Priya Even i am phine yaar ..Forgot to ask did u get back ur cute Puppy Cry

i know anu u r so right that BT shows us d best of relations
but my reason of hating BT is bcoz of their fight wid SP we had to suffer so muchCry
n my fav actors laso had to
n def i want to see HC s show on zee n colors
n i also i want to see him in movies
n one movie me humari fav jodi ho to.....
i dream so much na LOL
I have said na i cant hate BT ever in my life as they gave us the Best Jodi Premeer and this jodi will stay in my heart forever and ever and because of this Jodi and show i got the world's Precious Gift ..so i love BT and the show and also the Jodi more and more ..Yes we are suffering and even our fav actors are suffering more by that Stupid SP..Hope Ekta cast him in another show that to on colors or Zeetv..Then i bet we can watch him happily without any fights with the channelsLOL..Movies Ouch..No hopes on it lets see in near future Wink

yeah anu agree wid u on dis
def...this jodi is god sent n special from all others but*sigh*
no one realises this except us fansCry
Ditto on this Priya u have stole my words ..They are the best Jodi and only we knows that how specail they are for us Embarrassed

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged

abhi lets on fight on this... it will leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth plus daisy and yoj will not like it. BTW has every one decided and thought about how to lend their support to Harshad, when the show ends? I mean feb 5th is not far.....its only two weeks away and in two weeks, this show will not be there....5th feb ko hum sab ki zindagi badal jayegi...

Let's all come up with ways on how to support Harshad when the show ends. He wont be prem then...CryCryCry, so in what way will you support him and show how much you will care. Lets show him, how much we love him...

Edited by -life- - 23 January 2010 at 7:11am

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
congrats 4 the new fcClapClapClappriya awesome workClapClapBig smiletitle of the fc perfectly suitSmileall siggies were awesomeClapClapvandydi,alina,priya,anu  u all did a gr8 jobClapBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-Iriss-vandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top