~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

Posted: 14 years ago

...to the 47th FC of...

Here is a New Year with a blossoming Spring. Spring indicates a new, Fresh beginning in our life....As its a symbol of freshness, so we thought of making it our theme of Harshad Chopda's 47th FC. I hope it brings a new flavor in our lives too.

Spring is a season of happiness and Joy. It is a mixture of shades.....every where is sunshine which is giving us a New Hope, a New beginning. Like I said, that this time we are celebrating this New beginning with the man himself Harshad Chopda.

Last Year was a mixture of things. Together, We, Harshadians have faced so many good and bad days with Harshad, and here too once again, we are praying for Harshad's good health, success and happiness. This is a new beginning of happiness, which we all wish for Harshad to get in exchange of those bad times.....its the beginning of a success in Harshad's life, which we all wish for him to get, May he get all his wishes fulfilled and soon something better than this will knock his door!!! And Yes, We all also wish Harshad for a good health too. Health is Wealth and Harshad, you should look after it.

A FRESH START

Here marks a fresh start.
A new freedom for my heart.
My chance at being me.
Doing what I want, totally free.
I can say what I really feel.
And it won't be a big deal.
It's nothing like I thought.
I survived the battles I fought.
My thoughts are all gone,
Like the night at dawn.
My soul is free of sorrow,
I'll do what I want tomorrow.
I can't be held or bound.
I will spread my wings and leave this ground.
Distraction has no control.
My life will no longer be dull.
I will have all the power.
I'll pass the highest tower.
Don't try to stop me now,
'Cause you won't know how.
For I will be totally free.
And I'll be one hundred percent me!

-Anonymous
    After hours of searching, we decided to choose this poem as this poem doesn't only tell us about a fresh start but also gives us a hope too, that If we have faith in ourselves we can change this world and can achieve our goals !!!

In this poem, the poet is telling about the bright side of life, which has stored few rewards for us. It depends on us how we achieve these goal. Its the matter of hard work and dedication. By using words like Fresh start, Freedom of heart, night at a dawn, soul is free, spread my wings, power, highest tower and one hundred percent me, poet is suggesting us to have some faith in the coming time. By believing in ourselves we can achieve our goals.

Similarly, at this stage of life, we all are giving hope to Harshad......, what if Kis desh Mein Hain Mera Dil, has come to an end,  This is not the End, Its the beginning of new things. And we Harshadians, your die-heartfans, believe that you have that ability to rule over this Television Industry. And we surely can say this, that something more and more better than this is waiting for you.Everyone knows about their hidden talent and we know about yours too, we have seen your hard work with lots of dedication that's why we can say Harshad that you are a true Rockstar !!!!!  Soon you will achieve what u've aimed for in life! 

Harshad We all believe in you and we know that one day you will get your due reward. So don't loose hope and never doubt on what you are, like We all say you are a Rockstar, and are Born to Rock  this World.

Wishing you happiness and Prosperity.
God Bless You.

With love,

Your Ardent Fans 

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago

6th February - 12th February

Celebrity Ranking on IF:  3 

SBS Special Segment :11th February 2010

The Segment Titled "single.... ready to mingle"

the segement showcased some of the most eligible  and handsome men on tv who are still single.....hc was on the first spot.....and the segment showed some old clips from his ITA rehersals and SBS party....

video link:      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1HO7NLCLjA

articles: there were two articles this week.....

1. Harshad learning to cook and planning to join cookery classes!

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/February/News_20100212_69

2. prem and heer voted as one of the most romantic couples on indian telly

p.s:this is the section which will be updated on a weekly basis...i.e every friday featuring all of Harshad's performances...his SBS interviews and articles related to him along with his celebrity ranking on IF.

March,13'08.....was the day when everyone, living in different parts of world, watched the first glimpse of "The Prem Juneja." And Now, February,05'10, would be the day when everyone will be watching last glimpse of "The Prem." I just can't believe that almost 2 years have past now.....in these two years, we have, cried, smiled with You, have become angry sometimes with few things, but still, have loved this character. Obviously, how one can stay away from this character when the best actor of television was portraying it. Harshad Chopda, you seriously have done an awesome job by doing this role. And the memories of The Prem are still with us.
Harshad,  the reason your Fans still loves and adores you is that because of this personality, which you possesses. Your hardwork is clearly visible in every glimpse of your character, 'The Prem'. With such a perfection and clarity you have done an awesome job in making this character what it is today !!!! Hats off to you Harshad !!! I still remember what you were on the first episode of Kis desh... and now what you are on the last episode of it. You have grown in your acting skills with "The Prem". And now have become a flawless actor !!! Till date we all are going crazy on those angry-prem-dialogues. Whether it is the angriness of Prem, sweetness of Prem, cuteness of Prem or every single glimpse of Prem, we all would be missing it !!!
In the End, I would just like to say, Harshad, in future no one knows what circumstances you will face, but don't forget that your Fans are still here with you, Praying for your good health and success and never lose hope as when one door gets closed, several doors get open too !!! Keep Smiling, Shinning and Rocking This World.God Bless You.
Love You loads
Your fan,

Alina

decorative line

H-Handsome
A-Active
R-Romantic
S-Sacredness
H-Honesty
A-Adorable
D-Dedication/Dashing...
For me you are like these Harshuuu!!! There are many people that we found in our lives, but only a very few will make a lasting impression on our mind and hearts. It is you that i will think often and who will always remain as a PREM... I feel The PREM character made only for you and no one can give justice to that character other than you... you came as Harshad and stolen our heart as PREM with your Innocence, Naughtiness, Incredible act and also with you cute adorable Smile which made me drool at you...I wish you all the very best for you future and i pray god fulfil all the wishes you desire...Good Luck!!!

Luv
Silpi

decorative line

Hey Harshad

First of all Thanking you from the bottom of my heart for giving us a Marvellous Excellent Mindblowing Wonderful Journey of Prem Juneja.This Character though its fictional but you put in soul heart n life in it.each scene each dialogue expression emotion everything of Prem Juneja was just WOW

Still remember 12 March 2008 Prem Juneja Entry and kya entry thi,there was no dialogue but still we came to know what is Prem Juneja,the innocence in his eyes the sweetness in his expression n charam n grace with they way he walked in that ground from there,its been no looking back Prem Juneja stole so many hearts n made his SPECIAL  place in everyone's heart life n house

All Prem Juneja scenes may it be with Gayatri,Preet,Lalit,Meher,Kulraj,Kiran,RR,Harman,Maya ,Heer,Chahat,DJ,Sneha  i mean with each character it has always brought fire on screen.Prem Juneja was the pillar of Kis des without him kis des was nothing which was proved on 17 December 2008 with  re-entry of Prem Juneja as Gaurav Sharma.Prem Juneja has always lived n cherished all his relation.In my eyes Prem Juneja is an ALL-ROUNDER he has been a Perfect Son,Brother,Lover,Husband,Father,Jiju,Business Man he is PERFECT

Now its time to say Good-bye can't make myself believe ke now we will not see Prem Juneja any more on screen but will always keep loving respecting admiring adoring Prem Juneja througout my life

Thank you once again Harshad

Priya

decorative line

Dear Harshad ,

I want to thank you Whole heartedly for portraying an Adorable and Lovely Role Called Prem. Prem will surely remain in our hearts forever You are the Best actor in Indian Television.I never saw such an actor like you who put his complete effort on a character to make it real. Your acting Skills are Just amazing, when you are onscreen as Prem , our eyes will just concentrate on you , Your action and mainly expressions...You made Prem so real with your genuine Expressions. Harshad ,now Prem is an adorable and Lovable character in the Indian Television..Thanks so much for giving a life to Prem and making him so real. Your dedication and Hard working towards your role and show touched so many hearts ..Now your Fan following spread all over the World. I am not a fan of yours from LRL..I saw you first time in Amber Dhara and I loved your Character in Amber Dhara and next as Prem ..Your acting skills improved a lot from the beginning of LRL to the Running Kis Desh..You are such a Talented actor..Keep it Up harshad .

Every emotion of Prem Juneja take it anger,love, care, passion,pain,hurted everything was just marvelous and splendid job by you Harshad, even the dialogue delivery and portrayal of expressions were just fantabulous .I can still remember how much I cried on Oct 2nd that was the day when we lost Prem..Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes seeing Prem dying sitting in the middle of Fire . Then I also remember each and every fight with BT and Star plus to give us our Prem back,give proper storyline, Shift Kis Desh to PT slot and also don't end Kis desh too fast and so on.We never get tired fighting for our favorite show and actors ..It just gives immense Pleasure for us ..Now Prem Juneja has become an Household name and you have made a special place in heart of your each and every Fan. Just loved Prem in all roles as a Caring son, Lover boy, Passionate, adorable and Lovable Husband, Lovely brother, Caring Brother-in-law, Naughty papa of cutie Chahat . Prem Juneja made us go through each and every emotion take it pain, cry, anger,love along with him. Your single smile made our day brighter than before ..Once again I want to thank You for giving us "The Prem". Prem Juneja will remain in our hearts till our last breath.

What to say about World's Most Popular Jodi "The Premeer" . Premeer Jodi is just magical and we can proudly say " Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi ". "Heer Prem ka Prateek hain aur Heer sabse Zyada Prem mein Sama hain " ..Only this single sentence tells everything about Our Lovable and Sizzling Jodi Premeer. Their Eternal and Immense love for each other made us fall in Love with Premeer Forever and ever..No jodi can take place of Premeer Jodi. You with Additi gave a Life to Prem and Heer .. Your Dedication and Talent made Premeer what they are now. Premeer won so many hearts world wide and made every fan's hell when we got the news that Kis desh Going off air ..We will miss you a lot and lot as Prem.  My life will be really Very sad and Gloomy without my Fav show and Characters. Watching the recent Farewell SBS segment I cried and even every fan's eyes watered seeing their fav characters and Show bid Farewell. This show and roles will ever remain in my heart till my last breath as I made so many friends and also found a Friend and caring sister ..Love you so much Premeer

Harshad ,we loved you , Love and will always Love you ..You have made a special place in our hearts..You are a rock star ..You have made Prem what s he today . Now we will be eagerly waiting to watch you in rocking avatars,.All the Very Best for Your Future ..Hope All your Dreams come True and you get a Hand Full of Projects and make New Fans ..God Bless You Harshad ..All The Very Best for your Future

Love
Anusha

decorative line

Prem...wat to say...this was a name i was in love with...i had literally grown up idolising this name.....falling in love with this name with every passing day of my life.....for me the only person who could play prem to wat i felt was an epitome of a boy whom every girl would love and be the happiest with could be played by only salman khan on screen.....just hearing this name brought a smile on my face.....this was the importance of prem in my life......
and....after meeting "the prem' of my life......with me being peaceful and content....there came a sudden storm.......yes....that was you harshad.......
on hearing non stop ranting from my younger sister abt prem being this...and prem being that.....and how prem had swept every girl off her feet......i decided to check kis desh once......i knew that i will turn back and tell my sister...nope dear....my prem is better....but i was in for a surprise......i had never dreamt that i'll have to eat all my words....
the episode which i saw was the jail scene and seeing prem keep that tear of heer close to his heart left me wondering"gosh...can somebody love somebody soo much" and before i could get an answer to my question...i saw the most spectacular confession of love on screen.....
harshad you made wat prem is on screen.....the way u emoted with passion...the way you owned heer...the way you loved her....nobody else could've done a better job than u........your eyes spoke verses with her....a silent language developing between premeer.....it was ur brilliant performance which made all this possible on screen....kudos to you....and the more i got addicted to prem....the more i came to know abt you....admiring you and idolising you....you changed the total thinking which i grew up with and now for me...the only person who is prem...is you....nobody else........
thanx a ton for giving me this prem whom i'll cherish throughout my life....its impossible for me to look forward to a day which won't have me waiting for him to come on screen....but non the less as all good things must come to an end...so does the character of prem....but not you.....u will remain forever....you've immortalised this character...
god bless you....
wishing you best of luck....

love
vandy

decorative line

Dear Harshad,

I became HC fan first and Kis Desh Fan later... It is because of you I started watching KDM and now that I'm very addicted to this show, it has come to an end...
You are the most integral part of Kis Desh... without you this show wouldn't have reached Top 10 in the past...
Although I will miss you dearly as Prem but am also looking forward to see
you in some another good show which will give you more fame and success you definetely deserve... 
Please don't forget....Either ups or down, I will always be there to support you as a Fan whenever you need me...
Keep Smiling... Your smile will keep our 'The Prem" Alive in you forever...
Good Luck & God Bless You...

Shabnam (NY)

decorative line

Dearest Harshad,

You r my most,most and most favourite and much loved actor on t.v.I never stick to any serial with my utter favouritism till its end but Kis Desh is the only serial which made me do it truly because of u.
        Your cute and innocent look,powerful acting skills and amazing n outstanding chemistry with Aditi glued me to the serial for this 2 yrs.The innocent,sweet,pocessive and passionate PREM JUNEJA made me fall in love with him again and again and it has purely occupied my nerves too.For me you r the most talented, hardworkind,determined and amazing actor on t.v.
                                          The news of ending of kis desh was the biggest shock of my life as i m very closely attached with the serial n its characters and feel incomplete without them..i really cried after that... but i know this is not the end of life.This is just your first step in the path of success and u have far more to go.
                                           The role of PREM JUNEJA will end but its love in our heart will never end.We will always continue to love PREM JUNEJA who was not only a passionate lover and perfect husband but was also a perfect ,loving and caring son and brother.The role has given us all d shades and essence of an ideal human being and we will love him forever and will miss him badly.
                                    Thank u soo much for giving us such sweet and memorable role.I will always miss him.Thank u soo much for entertaining us for this 2 yrs.Hope to see u again very soon with a bang..May you have great secess in your life ang May you get all u want.Hope to see Harshiti soon again on t.v recreating the magic of Premeer...May you have a shinning and bright future.All the vey best to you for your coming life.Plz never change yourself.Always be like the same kind, sweet,  humble and funny Harshad like now.Always keep smiling 
         With lots of love
        Faiza 

decorative line

Dearest Harshad,

Someone once said, "When work, commitment, and pleasure all become one and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible", how opt and true for you Harshad. This doesn't happen to everyone, but you are one of those few lucky  once to whom this say has become 100% true. We see very few people who works with the kind of conviction you do, live for principles like you do and kind of sanity you keep irrespective of being in the show biz. The way you stay grounded irrespective of all the fame and the way you love your family, in short we love everything about you. I am proud to be your fan, for the kind of a man you almost are, for the kind of a man you want to be.

You are one of the best actors I have ever known.  There are very few actors who can create everlasting impression on people when they carry out a role,  you are one of those and we want you to know that. I am simply crazy for Prem and Harhad, day feels incomplete without watching Prem and discussing Prem.  You not only brought Prem live in our hearts but also you made him immortal in our memories. I know Prem is only a beginning of your grand journey as an actor and best is yet to come.  May god bless you with everything you ever wished for. We are eagerly waiting for your next show. I am sure you will have a rocking comeback.

Wherever you are, however you are and whatever you are doing, we will always be with you.
With lots of love and regards
Shantha

decorative line

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a friend of mine (who doesnt wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him.

This message goes out to all the FC memebers who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

''Please give my message to all my fans'

Say them that everything happens for a reason..

There might be something nice hidden in this too..You never know'

And You guys are my strength and support'

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered'

This is a phase and it will go away'

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few days'

Its overwhelming'

Had it not been for you guys'I would not have been here'.

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me''

And together we will come out of it''

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

HERE GOES THE MESSAGE (Dated:- 18.08.08)😆

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special , different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think , who

believe in me the way you guys believe..

Thank you for the belief..Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying..

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

Heylloo Gurls and Only Gurls..😳😆

I have a Very Special message by Harsh...the Man himself for all U FC members..😳

Now without boring u all more will proceed to the truth now..😆

"I Still remember the days when I used to think I have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also..

They say Out of sight is Out of Mind...

But U guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what  exactly to say and what the connection is but you guys have always been kind to me..

Just want to say thank you very much.."

Just wanna let him know we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times (hoping he doesnt have bad times ever in his life)..

We'll always lovee you and support u whenever u need us or even if u don't need us..😆😆

❤️Daisy - delo ❤️

Yojana - angelic eyes

❤️  Swati - lrllike ❤️

Vaishu - lrl rocks

❤️ Vandana - togepe30 ❤️

Suri - sun_423 

❤️   Zee - farislove ❤️

Preeti - CINDRELLA      

❤️Anupama - anu_2701 ❤️

Prerna - Prenz~13    

❤️ Pooja - mahek-e-gulab ❤️

Ranju - ranjitha        

❤️ Rabi - cute_rabi ❤️

Subha - subha2601    

❤️ Kanak - tere_bin ❤️

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

❤️  Mansi - *mansibhatia* ❤️

Samreen - friskysam

❤️Mannu - master_blaster ❤️

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

❤️ lulu_gr81989  ❤️

Fariha - fariha17

❤️ Mehrun - anam_mehrun ❤️

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

❤️ *~Anjali~ ❤️

Shivani - delhi_princess

❤️ Rajeev Ki Heer ❤️

Bluff_princess 

❤️ koolkat ❤️

qazi_luv       

❤️ ANKESH ❤️

nram     

❤️ shrutibali ❤️

~rahul ki rani~      

❤️  sameen ❤️

doly_455

❤️ lrl-fan ❤️

crazy_heenz

❤️ sheejk ❤️

amrita2206        

❤️ silent_girl ❤️

pardesi-mem 

❤️ magicalmelody ❤️

tuba5 

❤️ smartrockstar ❤️

luckylips4 

❤️ uxen10 ❤️

neha_rsw    

❤️ zuman ❤️

Dia - soooperfan

❤️ Ashi - ~ashi~ ❤️

Nishant - lrllover

❤️ Tazy - sweety_rajveer ❤️

Rani - rani2310

❤️ Minnie - minz~12 ❤️

Zikra - huda_aalekh

❤️ Kiran Di - kiran_sherry ❤️

Sarika - sarikalrl

❤️ Mehndi - cupcake ❤️

Wida - wida

❤️ Sangeeta - Asha004 ❤️

Jess - mz.jess

❤️ Sarah - srk/harshad_hot  ❤️

Wasima - sallu_lover

❤️ Priya - bellle4u ❤️

Niti - nitzi

❤️ Nazara - Nazara ❤️

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

❤️ Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: ❤️

Sanju4eva

❤️ Mumpet ❤️

Alina Zaidi

❤️ Atop ❤️

Reva - MURALIDHARAN99

❤️ Nandini - -nansy-❤️

Sidra - sidra2007

❤️ Mona - k-ekta fan ❤️

Neha - Neha-28

❤️Aisha - xxAishaxx ❤️

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

❤️ Avneet - agrewal57 ❤️

Ziana

❤️ Sidrah fariq ❤️

Sara - S_sara

❤️Misty - -life-❤️

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

❤️Raksha - -athena- ❤️

Ashmii

❤️ Krishna - Kpg25 ❤️

pari_farista

❤️ Zainab - Faith ❤️

Amina - ~*~A~*~

❤️ Ankita - anku2cute ❤️

Gauri - camila_rocks

❤️ Payal - IndianPari ❤️

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

❤️Lina - angel*eyes ❤️

Shabo - shabo24

❤️Shifali - *Shifali* ❤️

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

❤️  Tani91  ❤️

Yasmin - Harshadianno.1 
❤️ Jui-Cuteprincess03 ❤️

Priya - KaranShilpa 
❤️ Nina - NeIN❤️

Dammy - damilola
❤️ Shabnam - lilsasha❤️

Heena - angel 16
❤️Vandana-Riks1❤️

Nisa-S.Nisa
❤️ Anusha10-anusha - ❤️

Noor Abdullah
❤️Harshu lover❤️

pre2760 - samaira
❤️khushix-khushi❤️

Intelligienough-Svetalana
❤️ektay11-priya❤️

sidd
❤️purvimeh-purvita❤️

soaps1-nadia
❤️kdmhmdfan-biraj❤️

shantaus-shantha
❤️pearl-sadaf❤️

371768-somu
❤️shruti❤️

xoxopunkxoxo-saba
❤️Motibah❤️

khajju

❤️silpi❤️

faiza_khan
❤️Blueberry_07❤️

angel 82 - angie
❤️fsn -  fatima❤️

tvstar -  dimple
❤️ayushi❤️

farah

fan list updated(pg 95)on 14th February  2010

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353517&T PN=1
( Link of FC # 1)

(Link of FC # 2)

(Link of FC # 3)

(Akki, We miss you : Link of FC # 4)

(The News Letter : Link of FC # 5)

(Caption Contest Results : Link of FC # 6)

(A new beginning : Link of FC # 7)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&TPN=1&#14200199

(Harsh is Back : Link of FC # 8)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&TPN=1

(Jab We Met : Link of FC # 9)

(Rock On : Link of FC # 10)

(Is Pal Ko Jee Le : Link of FC # 12)

(Rise To Stardom : Link Of FC # 16)

(Master of our Hearts : Link of FC # 17)

(Monsoon Hungama : Link of FC # 19)

(A walk down Memory Lane : Link of FC # 20)

(Rains and Awards Season : Link of FC # 21)

(Live it up : Link of FC # 22)

(Expressions : Link of FC # 23)

(In Appreciation : Link of FC # 24)

(Silver Jubilee Bash : Link of FC # 25)

(Smiles Galore-1 : Link of FC # 26)

(Smiles Galore-2 : Link of FC # 27)

(Simplicity and Humility : Link of FC # 28)

(Hands to die for : Link of FC # 29)

(It's in your eyes : Link of FC # 30)

(Cuteness Personifed : Link of FC # 31)

(You are a Winner : Link of FC # 32)

(Journey of Prem - 1 : Link of FC # 33)

(An ode to Prem's love Journey : Link of FC # 34)

(Prem- The journey continues : Link of FC # 35)

(Thanking You : Link of FC # 36)

(Prem - The Journey Continues : Link of FC #37)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1107147

(Tara Zameen Par: Link of FC # 38)

https:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1125118

(Telly Screen's Badshah : Link of FC # 39)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1116298

(Curtain Raiser : FC # 40)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1183178

(Fan Interactive Special: FC # 41)

(True Colors: FC # 42)

(Prem's Avatar as Papa: FC # 43)

(Prem's Avatar as Papa: FC # 44)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1272052

(Winter Wonderland: FC # 45)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1288997#26050485

(Perspective:FC#46)

decorative line

1. This FC is like our second home and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care.

2. We should though be careful in not going overboard with our frustrations related to the any other character of the show. We are bound to talk about the show and other characters as he is related to it..but please talk Only about Harshad here and please limit the conversations to other characters in the show. In case if you want to vent out your frustration, please do so in the following link: (criticism link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1132786)

3. Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also, Their personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what they do or who they are with off screen.

4. Please don't spam the FC...I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spamm. No One Liners and Hi Byes'

5. Do not make too long quotes...Though I know you guys don't...But this makes the FC look very untidy...

6. Please maintain a peaceful environment like we always had...No Fighting Please. You have a problem with any member, there is a PM Service for that. Harsh FC has always been known to be one of the most calm and the best place to be...So I hope u guys maintain that .....

7. We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other. No Washing dirty linen here though

8. New Members, please introduce yourself giving us your names and telling us what is it about harshad and the show that you like the best. How did you learn about FC?

9. Old/Active Members : It is your responsibility to keep the FC rolling with your effervereance so that it encourages inactive members to come back and post.

10. At the end of the day, It is your FC. So it is your responsibility as much as it any one else, to ensure that this FC is up to its standards and rocking.

decorative line

Links of all videos of LRL, Amber Dhara (Featuring Harshad) Articles on him, links of the various comments on his characters and video remixes..

Vocal Interview: Harshad aka Cadet Ali on I-F Radio

https://podcast.india-forums.com/harshad_chopra22052007.mp3

Download Link

(Right-Click and 'Save Target/Link As')

Harshad Returns to Kis Desh

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/dec/8dec/news_harshad.php
(Harshad re-enters Kis desh,TC,8th Dec 2008)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

(Prem returns to save Heer, Indya.Com)

(Harshad back in kis desh?26 nov,TB)

(HC return)

(Harshad joins Kis Desh)

https://www.bollywoodblog.com/category/TV/Harshad-Chopra-returns-to-Balaji-with-Kis-Desh-Mein-Hain-Mera-Dil/

(Harshad returns to Balaji with Kis Desh)

Talaash - E Baliye 

(Nach Baliye ' Harshad In, Aditya /out)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, Mumbai Mirror) 

(Harshad in Nach Baliye)

(Talash Ae Baliye)

(Harshad in Calcutta for Talash E Baliye)

(Harshad in Nach Baliye, 2nd Nov, TB)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1057017&TPN=125

(News of Harsh being in NB...MM)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3949

(Harshad Thronged By Female Fans)

On Prems Death

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/sep/30sep/news_harshad.php

(Harshad upsets his fans)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks about his exit from Kis Desh..Indya.com)

(On Prems  death)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080926_132

(Harshad talks on his exit from Kis Desh)

Harshad Chopra aka Prem of Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil, is busy preparing for a tough stunt which will mark the end of ...(Telly Buzz)

(Harsh to do a dare devil stunt, 30th Sep, TB)

(TB article, Prem leaving Kis Desh, 24th Sep)

Kaise Yeh Mohabhat Hai

(Harshad in new show Kaise Mohabbat Hai)

(Harshad in Kaise Yeh Mohabbat Hai)

https://www.thearynews.com/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=13859

(Harshad to play the lead in Star Plus Serial)

(Reports of Harsh in a new show...TB..10th October, 08)

Kahani Hamari Mahabharat Ki

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/June/News_20080611_96

(HC in race for arjun character in MB)

(HC playing arjun)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=136

(Harshad's exit from MB...Mumbai Mirror, Post 2)

https://iluvdesi.com/kis-desh-mein-hai-mera-dil/topic8907.html

(Harshad to play Arjun)  

https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=12&contentid=2008091720080917031502282d85bafd8

(Harshad on his exit from MB)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3212

https://www.bollywoodblog.com/category/TV/Harshad-AKA-Arjun-exits-from-Kahani-Hamaray-Mahabharat-Ki

(Harshad Chopda out, Sid Makker in..)

Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=A-wishlist-from-telly-stars-for-2010&aid=1300

(A wishlist from telly stars for 2010)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6069

(Harshad misses the 'Old N Golden' days of Kis Desh…)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5944

(Harshad Chopra down with Dengue...)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/December/News_20091209_43

(Harshad Chopra is down with Dengue)

https://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Prem-to-die-in-Kis-Des&xfile=2009/November/News_20091113_63

(Will Prem be killed in the show?)

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=4964
(Prem and Heer New Look after Leap)

(Harshad Chopda, the new chocolate boy of Kis Desh Main Hai Mera Dil)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=121

(Harshad as Prem in ''Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil''..Mumbai Mirror..12th March 2008)

(Harshad as Prem on TB..12TH March)

https://entertainment.urlremoved/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1387&Itemid=40

(Harshad the male lead in kis desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=841791&T PN=130

(Harshad on Kis Desh Main....13th March)

Harshad Chopra bags an iconic role in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil - Indian Television and Bollywood Entertainment News
(Harshad bags iconic role in Kis Desh)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=888239&T PN=10

(Tribune India..Harshad in Chandigarh..15th March)

(Hindustan Times..Harsh in Chandigarh

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news /2008/harshad-chopra-kis-desh-mein-130308.html

(Article on Harshad on bagging Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dail)

Ambar Dhara

https://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/8375/amber-dhara-a ctor-sacked-after-two-weeks.html  

(Article on Harshad about quitting AD..From Radio Sargam)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=97

(Mumbai Mirror Article)

(Amber Dhara)

Left Right Left

(Article on IF where cadets speak out..IF)

(Tony's article on cadets..IF)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=822628&T PN=112

(Harsh leaving LRL..MM)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=11

(Mid Day Article, Tony Vents Out)

Grasim Mr India

(Grasim Mr India 2006 )

STAR PARIVAR AWARDS 2008

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

https://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/may/21may/snippets.php

SPA DOUBLE BONANZA

https://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/chatter-box/314605/

All that SPA offered

https://www.starboxoffice.com/spa08/news/default.aspx?xfile=2008/June/spa_20080609_16

Harshad's double bonanza in SPA

Fresher's night out - HC winning Talent Hunt Award
https://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/December/News_20081209_52

Harshads Double Bonanza

https://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2008/harshad-chopda-double-bonanza-210508.html

Star Parivaar Awards 2009

https://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/all-in-the-family/460719/

https://www.tribuneindia.com/2009/20090516/ttlife1.htm#2

(Harshad and Additi in Chandigarh for SPA)

Star Diwali Mela

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5582

Indian Television Awards

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=What-to-watch-out-for-at-the-ITA&aid=1139

Other Articles

https://www.tellychakkar.com/birthdays/may/harshad_chopra/biopg.php

(HC Biography)

(I am still waiting for a compliment from ekta ma'am)

(Harshad's article in GR8 magazine...November)

(Harshad's article in Showtime...November)

(Harshad's college life in Pune, Sep 16, 08)

(Harshad is cheerful)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1032269&TPN=5

(The Gadgets interview..Sep, 2008)

(Harshad Chopra tells Sonal D'Silva that his dream of being in the limelight has come true)

(Dogged by controversaries)

(TB article on Harshad...18th June..2008)

(Innocence Unlimited)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=10

(Dainik Jagran Interview - I Believe in Hard Work)

(Article on Harshad)

(Old article from filmwalaexp.com

(About  Kis Des - HC mentioned)

(Showtime article..Harshad's name)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&TPN=18

(India-Forums Interview)

(New chocolate boy-Harshad Chopda)

(Paanchvi Paas)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=754888&T PN=18

(India-Forum interview)

https://loctck01.indiantelevision.co.in/y2k8/nov/17nov/feature.php

(Where have all the telestars vanished)

(New article on Harshad after LRL...19th Jan 2008)

(Love for Gadgets)

(In Conversation with Harshad Chopda)

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/TV-/Tellyland-dudes-rock/articleshow/4644505.cms#

(Telly Dudes Rock - Harshad)

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Small-town-actors-in-big-telly-world&aid=1025

(Small town actors in big telly world)

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Celebrating-one-year-of-indya-fan-club&aid=1060

(Top 10 Actors who Ruled Telly world in 2009)

https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Rugged-and-sexy&aid=1122

(Rugged And Sexy Look)

https://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=1948&parentid=4

(Harshad And Karan Kundra's Friendship)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Welcome Everyone  to the 47 FC🤗

So excited with this FC cause its the 47th one and we are only 2 FC's away from 50th  FC😃Through all previous 46 FC'S we have seen Happiness Craziness Sadness our Fightings our Bekhandapans our Phroolliinnnggg sessions and our Cute cute discussions 😉literally we have seen each emotion n each phase here in all 46 FCs😊each FC has its own unique themes n discussions and each FC has its own memories which we all will cherish through our life's😊

Special Thanks to Harshad cause of the Love Adimiration n Respect that we have for him which has brought us down at this place its our second home n our second family n wish from the botton of my heart ke the love that we all shower on Harshad keeps on increasing n our family keeps on extending day by day Also Thanks to Daisy (delo) and Yojana(Yoj) who first started the FC n from that day there's no looking back from 1 to 46 we have travelled till here n i wish to keep our journey travelling till eternity....😊

Now I m presenting to you all the 47th  FC my first attempt in making FC. with this FC we have introduced  Harshad Chronicles. here we will be  updating all current SBS n SBB links and it will be updated on weekly basis😊 n the IF Status of Harshad which is currently on 2 position😊Also we have New Year messages from all your fans 😊FanList which  is increasing day by day 😃Video Hub Section: it will be updated with latest  links 😊Magar it would'nt have been possible without my 3 hands Vandu for your formatting n ideas ,Alina for your write ups  ,Anu for hunting down all the links , thanking u all from the  bottom of my heart  🤗also Awesome Excellent siggies from Liana,Khushi,Waqas😃

Also want to thank each n every active member who makes it  a point to be here and keep the FC rocking😊God Bless u all😃Chalo let's Rock this FC😃
Each members contribution it would'nt have been possible😊Muaaaaahhhhhhhh Guys😊

Also want to thanks each n every active member who make a point to be here keep FC rocking😊And the Eid-Ka-Chand Group guys will be waiting for you all members Haziri n attendence 😊God Bless u all😃Chalo let's Rock this FC😃

Priya

hello everybody

congratulations to one and all on the 47th FC of Harshad Chopda
watever we see on the first page of this FC is a team effort put together by all of us.....we are very thankful to all the members who initially started this HCFC...giving us the foundation on which we stand proud today.....its sad that this FC coincided with the news of kis desh ending....and hence this topic...." a new beginning" coz life never stops...it goes on and on...every end marks a new beginning which promises to be better than before......
it was not easy to make this FC...as it's our first attempt...time was less and we were tensed like hell.....we had to put this up in 2 days as the previous fc was at a standstill....we needed our home.....
but nonetheless....this fc is up....maybe we made some mistakes...but i'm happy that watever we did was a team effort with approvals from all active members.....and we promise that it would remain to be so....

and now thanking the person for whom we all are here.....".Harshad Chopda"..its all because of our love and admiration for you that we all are here.....you are the bond which links us to this place.....no day of us is complete without talking about you....thanx for being there for us.....
its been great knowing you....as an actor and as a wonderful human being....
god bless you always......
all i would say to you is
" However heavy the odds against you or however difficult the circumstances, you should never accept defeat but continue working until you achieve what you seek to attain in life."

and now a very special thanx to all the members who make it a point to come here everyday.....all this wouldn't have been possible without the contribution of each one of you....and a very special and warm welcome to our new members......welcome once again!
to end up all i would say is
"It is always best to create your own footprints on this world than try to follow and fill the footprints left by others. There is nothing extraordinary about choosing the path of least resistance; the road is crowded and the outcome is common! Success is never rewarding if you ride the coat tails of another's aspirations. There is no harm in collective thoughts or a shared dream as long as the journey is an individual one and it is in harmony with your spirit. Commit to staying true to whoever you are, whatever you believe, and wherever you dream of being!"

love

vandy

Edited by riks1 - 14 years ago