Appreciation

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

smrth

Goldie

smrth

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Dear friends.

I thank you all for contributing. I enjoy reading good reasoning and reporting from Koolsadhoo,nikitagmc,aartifarty ,skeptical,commentator. These debates help us enjoy this basically fine story set-up even at the times of huge let downs by creatives with some obviously illogical omissions or equally atrocious and forced happenstances.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
samarth.........thank u so much for liking my posts . I too like all the above members posts very much . I want to say that I love your posts too........they r unbiiased and factual and please keep posting your perspectives !

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Thankyou so much... we may have different views and opinions but at the end of the day it just boils down to the fact that we love this serial and love debating on aspects which the creatives conveniently forget. N yeah.. I love reading others posts too.. and replying to them as well!

Cheers!

smrth

Goldie

smrth

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

As rightly observed by the senior, we are here to enjoy this set-up, sometimes in spite of the creatives. Ever since Jail episode the lightness  is absolutely absent from the serial [The track does not permit it].Even those crude light distractions  in form of Savita's meanness and greed are gone. Let us invent some of our own out of available material.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top