QAZI/ARJIT DULARA KAUN?? - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
at first i liked arijit. but bcoz of sum arijit fanz i ve started dislikin him.
neaways,accordin to me QAZI is the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by arshi_sum

at first i liked arijit. but bcoz of sum arijit fanz i ve started dislikin him.
neaways,accordin to me QAZI is the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeh qazi is da bestπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Keisha

yeh qazi is da bestπŸ˜ƒ

count me in too guyzπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†

I AM LAUGHING ON THE MUSIC SENSE OF SOME PEOPLE.. THOUGH THEU COULD BE IN MAJORITY..

SO WHAT ... MAJOTY VOTES FOR LALU BUT HE TOO IS WORTH NOTHING
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by pila95

πŸ˜†

I AM LAUGHING ON THE MUSIC SENSE OF SOME PEOPLE.. THOUGH THEU COULD BE IN MAJORITY..

SO WHAT ... MAJOTY VOTES FOR LALU BUT HE TOO IS WORTH NOTHING
πŸ˜†

You r too ignorant to compare lallo with Qazi,everybody knows how Laallo wins and what goes on there.But people vote for Qazi because they like him genuinely.And all this time u never said anything about Qazi because u knew that arijit will win only if the Qazi fans vote for him and as soon as he has won u've started against Qazi.How very clever and mean.I like Arijit so i am not going to say anything against him but u know in ur heart that if Qazi was there Arijit would have never won.

And yes all the Qazi fans have a very good music sense that is why they like QaziπŸ‘.and what a handful of people like u say does'nt make it wrong.

And by the way i have to laugh at ur ignorance that u think that people vote for Lalloo because they love him.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ani11

You r too ignorant to compare lallo with Qazi,everybody knows how Laallo wins and what goes on there.But people vote for Qazi because they like him genuinely.And all this time u never said anything about Qazi because u knew that arijit will win only if the Qazi fans vote for him and as soon as he has won u've started against Qazi.How very clever and mean.I like Arijit so i am not going to say anything against him but u know in ur heart that if Qazi was there Arijit would have never won.

And yes all the Qazi fans have a very good music sense that is why they like QaziπŸ‘.and what a handful of people like u say does'nt make it wrong.

And by the way i have to laugh at ur ignorance that u think that people vote for Lalloo because they love him.πŸ˜†

great going aniπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

1.) PEOPLE VOTE FOR LALU LIKE BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORANT AND TOO IMMATURE.. THEU GET TRAPPED IN LALU'S SPEECHES (LIKE QAZI) and acting (Like qazi.. i m sure you know that he even acted in auditon where he created a imaginary girlfriend.. made a story of break up and then dedicated a song to her.. and then USHA UTHUP cried emotionally.. IF YOU REALLY DO NOT KNOW - REFER INDIA TODAY)

2.) LALU GET A PERCENTAGE OF VOTE OF HIS CASTE ( LIKE QAZI GETS OF HIS)

3.) LALU DO NOT LOOSE BECAUSE UNFORTUNATLY EDUCATED PEOPLE MOSTLY DO NOT TURN UP TO VOTE (UNFORTUNATLY IN FG TYPE SHOWS MOSTLY TEEN AGE VOTES NOT THAT MANY MATURE PEOPLE)

I am sure you understand the logic.

PS: About me being clever.. at the time of voting process i did many posting where i clearly said arijit is not that good a human being as compare to shamit... I knew that could impact ari's vote negatively.. But this forum for me is just to put my point across..

I never hated or loved qazi as a person.. as a singer too if one day he improves.. I may like him.. but he is still far from being a good singer.
And i know i will have 5 or 10times of counter message.. for each of my message...

BUT DOESNT MATTER TO ME...

AS YOU ALL (or least majority) know somewhere deep inside ur heart as to "WHAT IS TRUTH".
most of the people vote for Laallo out of fear.How could u even compare the 19 year old Qazi with a mature politician.Don't u know how it works over there.there is just one word FEAR.
Do you think any of Qazi's fans voted out of fear of Qazi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .This is the most ridiculous comparisions ever. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And do u think that a mature singer like Usha Utthap selected Qazi because he cried πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .If crying was the crierion of winning Arpita and Shamit would have won any day hands down.And if talking smart was the criterion than Arpita would have won for always giving the perfect answers like Miss India. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by pila95

And i know i will have 5 or 10times of counter message.. for each of my message...

BUT DOESNT MATTER TO ME...

AS YOU ALL (or least majority) know somewhere deep inside ur heart as to "WHAT IS TRUTH".

And what u say does'nt matter to us either.We r what we r and we will remain the same.We know the truth that if Qazi is there no one else can win.