Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

19/1- What makes Riddz think Sid is after her?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Guys,

I don't have enough time today so am just posting a marathon post on my reaction to today's episode as far as Sid-Riddz are concerned.

Riddz is behaving like a prejudiced retard as far as Sid is concerned , alright because he somehow embodies whatever she hates. But what in the whole damned world makes Riddz feel that Sid is after her? That Sid is leering at her , wants to kiss her , wants to get touchy-feely with her?Confused....It is all inside her head.Just because Sid attacked her womanhood in response to those three FARAATEDAAR CHAANTAAZ and molestation accusation ,she thinks that Sid is sorta interested in her? Or is it her way of convincing herself that she is every inch an attractive woman and is trying to erase the effects of Sid's verbal attacks on how unpleasant she is? I see it as a defensive cowardice-ed emotional reaction to both Armaan's supposed and Sid's real rejection of her. Ouch

The hotel scene brought out how opaquely prejudiced she is against Sid. How can you treat somebody like that? Call someone a molester and a lech repeatedly when the person is not even an inch of it? Hold somebody in the criminal's circle because you cannot fight your demons? I must say that Sid has been really patient with her till date. If you want to test somebody's limits of patience , send him/her to the Queen of Blind Prejudice. Angry

Sid's fury and no-mercy at the end of the episode as he stands over a sleeping Riddhima indicated Sid's breakage point of patience and tolerance. He hates her so much , you could just see it written all over his face.
Riddzie doesn't deserve what is coming her way , no woman does... but she definitely has earned and invited it.

I don't remember feeling so bad for any character in DMG till date as i do for Sid right now. Last i felt so strongly sympathetic for someone on this show was for AbhimanyuEmbarrassed and Armaan. Embarrassed

P.S- Somebody please tell this obnoxious princess that if Sid really was a lecherous brute , then he would have kissed her at the BB court and there is nothing that she could have done about it. LOL

LOL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobkashevjuisalulu99roshni.r3nm21ANfan_1810---ayesha---DMGFan-2b-not2bash08Eyes-Wide-Shutsoapbubblebhavi20_sAntaresMeghzzKai.samicute-bhootni-

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I totally agree Nitzy! What makes her think that he is interested in her? gosh that guy is still not over his first love!!...that woman needs a head check immediately and my lamp whack as well!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_s

Asthuox IF-Dazzler
Asthuox
Asthuox

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Very well written, couldn't of said it better. Ridhima has this crown tagged as 'most desire women' sitting on her tempered head. The storm in the appearance that is coming towards her is her own faults results. She has provoked him far enough to cause him to turn into the shades of bad.

I missed you <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.TheBlackJaguar

bhavi20_s IF-Rockerz
bhavi20_s
bhavi20_s

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Bulls eye! even i had the same question in my mind when she was repeatedly accusing sid in the police station , in front of the cab and in the hotel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

roshni.r3 Goldie
roshni.r3
roshni.r3

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Very very good post niti !
Definitley written well Big smile
ANd i agree with you !
What is ridzie thinking ?
Tongue
Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
sid is immature all i can say
Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Always a pleasure to read! Ridz is still used to all the attention Armaan showered on her, poor soul worshiped the ground she walked on!
Ridzy beta times have changed, there ain't no Armaan drooling over you so get over yourself...the sooner the better!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi20_sTheBlackJaguar

samicute IF-Sizzlerz
samicute
samicute

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
totaly agree wid u

Go to top