Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hey all!

today we saw some great abher scenes.

little did abeer know that breakfast wud be so rewarding. it was cute the way he hid his face when she came in the dining hall and saw him there. She must have thought that this guy is so fastWink.

Though he wud have wanted leher to sit next to him, i dont think it was so bad that she was sitting right across him. That gave them an opprtunity to have some aakhon hi ankon mein ishara.

and dearest leher has started ordering him too. the way she called him outside the room where madhav's fiance was and then she gave such a lecture to him.....i mean u dont talk to someone like that till u dont feel that u have a right on themWink

and my god, the way abeer said that he never repeats what she doesnt likeDay Dreaming......that was so romantic and sincere. he was so calm, focused and sounded so dedicated when he said that. those emotions were just beautiful.

precap: i was so proud of abeer. hope he continues to be like that.

Bina tere koyi dilkash nazara hum na dekheinge
Tumhe na ho pasand usko dobara hum na dekheinge
Teri soorat na ho jis mein
Woh sheesha tod denge hum
Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum

Tere dil mein raheinge tujhko apna ghar bana lenge
Tere khwaabon ko beheno ki tarah khud par saja lenge
Kasam teri kasam
Kasam teri kasam
Taqdeer ka roog mod denge hum
Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipspreearies7NooriiQueenAnnie18hinzsam.MariQuestFilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tum agar kaho" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sistu

hey all!

today we saw some great abher scenes.

little did abeer know that breakfast wud be so rewarding. it was cute the way he hid his face when she came in the dining hall and saw him there. She must have thought that this guy is so fastWink. Even i liked the part were he hid his face it was really cute.Embarrassed

Though he wud have wanted leher to sit next to him, i dont think it was so bad that she was sitting right across him. That gave them an opprtunity to have some aakhon hi ankon mein ishara.Even i liked the eye-locking session.

and dearest leher has started ordering him too. the way she called him outside the room where madhav's fiance was and then she gave such a lecture to him.....i mean u dont talk to someone like that till u dont feel that u have a right on themWinkEven i really liked the way she was ordering him about.LOL

and my god, the way abeer said that he never repeats what she doesnt likeDay Dreaming......that was so romantic and sincere. he was so calm, focused and sounded so dedicated when he said that. those emotions were just beautiful.Abeer is a sweetheartHug

precap: i was so proud of abeer. hope he continues to be like that.Even i am really proud of him finally he is arguing with his family.

Tumhe na ho pasand usko dobara hum na dekheinge
Woh sheesha tod denge hum
Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum

Tere khwaabon ko beheno ki tarah khud par saja lenge
Kasam teri kasam
Kasam teri kasam
Taqdeer ka roog mod denge hum
Agar tum mil jao
Zamana chod denge hum
As usual sistu u have chosen the perfect song for this episodeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sistu

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i do agree wid u guys,todas episode had great abheer scenes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.