Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Gr8 job, IF cousin! 👏⭐️!  Thanks!  The best part of today's epi was ShaVa...consistently shown as a normal, young couple in love...uff, Gma ki toh......bahu ko kehna hum abhi bhi naraz hai...what, bahu won't figure this out once she sees her LONGGGGG GHODE KI DUUM FACE? 

I hope tomorrow Akshara just walks past Naitik as if she does not know him...I would love to see that....tapne do usse...I have no sympathy for him at all....🤢😡
😡
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beautiful16

nothng to discuss 2day chalo bye guys..hav fun tak takng...gud nite...

seriously ekdum bekaar episode..........Shaurya ke phatichar jokes toh aur bhi diaag kharab kar rahe the...... 🤢

chalo waise bhi m not well....so byee 4rm y side too......... GUD NITE Sabi n others........
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Tafseer

yeah she will walk past him............woh dekhkar hi lag raha hai.......coz she will be walking parallel to him........n then will pass him...... 😆 😆

howww predictible... i feel like kicking dimri on her 'ahem ahem'
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: pinky35

charu di wont update so i thought i will do that...<br>Starts with preacp of yesterday akshara does not tell the truth to everyone she says main aaj ya kal nahi kuch din baad jayongi..and says naitik himself permitted her to leave here by the time he comes back..everyone is very happy to hear this daadi is also happy to hear this varsha is super excited... 😲 <br>comes to singhnia house naitik is saying his same old dialouges ghar ki bahi kaise ja sakti hai,chori ne humse bahut kuch chupaya and than she leaves the house Raj B talking some sense that chote galti karte hai hum bado ko nazarandaz kar dena chahiye....DJ is angry that no one has called from the maheshwari house rashmi says no-one from here also called and gayatri asking her to keep quiet (perfect expressions by her)....<br>Finally our munna speaks up THAT HE ASKED AKSHARA TO LEAVE DJ's KEE coming up and than says some gyaan ki baatein thare aqal par pathar padh gaye tha kya 🤣 vo teri ardhangi hai and asks him to bring back her tomorrow morning abd G saying that bahu ko keh dena ki hum abhi bhi naraaz hai.....<br><br>Mohit calls akshara and says that he ws the one who was responsible and she is beng blammed..(i dont remember the exact dialouges) but it was very bad scene 🥱 mohit cant act at all in emotional scenes he is better off doing comedy shaurys asks akshara to get ready and they will go for dinner..she sys no but fianally agrees naitk is also in the same restaurant with some clinets and the best scene she thinks of akshii when she sees some other lady back-side....(he was looking nice today sad mood with a suit)...<br>they both are in the same restaurant and thinking akshara and naitik drinking the same orange juice.... 😭 ( dimri this is a pathetic track)<br>some shava scenes as well not bad but i hate the way they were giggling cant they see akshara and varsha is the biggest dumbo everytime she says naitik'ji gadhi kahin ki.... <br>BY chabce some orange juice falls on akshara's saree she goes to the washroom and naitik also gets a call and goes to receive that and both are face to face ....<br>Preacp-sad song in the background akshara walking towards naitik (i think she will not talk and just walk by)<br><br>PS-ignore typing mistakes plz it is very cold here thats why...<br>

thanks pinky..i had to go tomorrow..saw ur msg late otherwise i wouldn't have updated...carry on guys with ur comments..pinky ur a sweetheart
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

Gr8 job, IF cousin! 👏⭐️!  Thanks!  The best part of today's epi was ShaVa...consistently shown as a normal, young couple in love...uff, Gma ki toh......bahu ko kehna hum abhi bhi naraz hai...what, bahu won't figure this out once she sees her LONGGGGG GHODE KI DUUM FACE? 

I hope tomorrow Akshara just walks past Naitik as if she does not know him...I would love to see that....tapne do usse...I have no sympathy for him at all....🤢😡
😡

No best part was daddaji's dialouge"thari akal par pather pad gaye hai".....i said u had a doubt abt that kya???  🤣
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

Gr8 job, IF cousin! 👏⭐️! Thanks! The best part of today's epi was ShaVa...consistently shown as a normal, young couple in love...uff, Gma ki toh......bahu ko kehna hum abhi bhi naraz hai...what, bahu won't figure this out once she sees her LONGGGGG GHODE KI DUUM FACE? <br><br>I hope tomorrow Akshara just walks past Naitik as if she does not know him...I would love to see that....tapne do usse...I have no sympathy for him at all....🤢😡<br>😡

Saand se ab ghode ki duum face 😆. Even I feel she will walk past him....she will tadpofy him properly. According to the article, Akshara does not go back at the first request 😆
-renu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishitah512

Saand se ab ghode ki duum face 😆. Even I feel she will walk past him....she will tadpofy him properly. According to the article, Akshara does not go back at the first request 😆

today BACHCHAN was giving A K Hangal TYPE LOOKS........😆 😆 😆 .....
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

thanks pinky..i had to go tomorrow..saw ur msg late otherwise i wouldn't have updated...carry on guys with ur comments..pinky ur a sweetheart

thanks charu di..... 🤗  i will update this week u enjoy your holidays....
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nishitah512

AKP, i have no sympathies 4 either of them... dono ko tadapne do.. arrey such a sadiyal track... sum1 change the CV's!!! we want a better track