IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Eh Chokri su thaye che?Angry

Woh Malik, maine Hemaben or Aditiben ko Thank you bole re thi. Confused

DM: Kem?

Santo: unke kam ke liye is Forum me. Smile

Thek che, mari tharfe se Thank You as well! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hiten: See Papa agreed, to saying thank you Hema and Aditi, all we had to do was send Santo in! LOL

Toral: Wow PatiDev kya idea tha. ClapClap

Shaskank: Tum Dono ka hogaya toh thank you's per start kare? LOL

Maulik: Are we starting? I don't have much time

Birwa and Kaddu:  Yes Maulik Bhai!

Everyone: Hema and Aditi Thank You!

Here is a bouquet  for both of you

Flowers to milage toh ab sub ke messages

dkmystery

Hey,
I would like to thank all of our frnds who have done a gr8 job, though Bandini is going, donno where Cry
I've stopped watching it, just come to forum for the lovely guys here... Thumbs Upand hugs and to Hema specially as, as far as I remember she was the one who got to meet Prashant (Kanji) Clap

bumtrinket

Mallika113

Aditi and Hema, both of you are doing a fantastic job on monitoring this forum and keeping it uncluttered ! I really appreciate your efforts in taking the time to do this and listening to us too when we have complaints and attending to that quickly. It is not an easy task to watch over everything that the members post and do what is required to keep calm in the forum, but you guys have managed it so well.

Thank you so much for your patience and  dedication.  Big smile We all appreciate it so much. Bandini is my main home at IF and you guys make it such a nice place to be  Big smile Happy Anniversary to both of you ladies and  to all the other membersSmile

Mallika113

anna44

A hearfelt gratitude and millions of thanks to Aditi and Hema for continually supporting Bandini.

Anna

ammoos

Thank you Hema for organising and managing these handful of besharams who never stick to the actual topic LOL  and a HUGEHug  for showing so much patience in dealing thingsClapClapClap and everything and BANDINI forum is a decent forum just because you are there to look into every thing.Embarrassed

Aditi  HugHugHugThis is for your innovative methods in managing and  lots of kissses for your time and hard work here in the forumClapClapClap

nikita_88

Hema and AditiHugThank you for all your hard work ClapClapClap over the year Embarrassed Keep it up! Thumbs Up

The whole Bandini team would like to say Thank you to you guys for all your hard work and love to see you continue with it!

Credits:

For DM and Santo and Monghi pics: Mombasa00

For Banner: Saksham

For Siggie: Dew-Drop

Plus a sorry to all the members I didn't get round to PMing for messages please feel free to add your messages! Embarrassed

Please ignore all mistakes with spellings in Hindi and Gujrati! Embarrassed

Edited by nikita_88 - 19 January 2010 at 5:39am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

azminambakrisanrajlovercimbaAyushi_01soap-critics000bumtrinketvrsharma-SilverFlames-Nupur9anna44pop77ammoosDew-drop-tellyaddict-leena04Mallika113*Piku*_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank you Hema and Aditi!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Thank you Hema and Aditi for all your hard work. really appriciates your hard work

And

Last but not least

Thx to Nikitha and others for the nice posting

Edited by vrsharma - 19 January 2010 at 6:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soap-criticMallika113leena04nikita_88

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Thank You for making this such a wonderful forum..
Many Thanks to both Hema and Aditi..
You have done a great job of maintaining this forum
Thanks
Sanju
xXx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soap-criticvrsharmaMallika113leena04nikita_88

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Hema and Additi.You rock the forum..
Nikki -A big thank -you to you too.
God bless.
Tc
anu

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Hema thank you once again for being a wonderful friendHugHeartEmbarrassed

UMA

Edited by ammoos - 19 January 2010 at 9:18am

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thank u so much to Hema, Additi and our lovely updates for all of the Amazing hard work u guys put into making this forum a peaceful place and the members feels at homeClap

u guys simply RocksBig smile

soap-criticammoosleena04nikita_88

mrick

mrick

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thank you to the whole Bandini Development Team for their constant good work and effort to keep us updated about our favourite show....Clap

S
pecial thanks to Hema Star (the lucky one  who met DM  Blushing....wow...Day Dreaming... and lived to tell us about it...Wink) and Aditi Star, who along with the rest of the team; made Bandini bearable to us during the Cry Routo and the Dead Bacteria track...
Thank you guys for your constant good effort.
Clap....
Thankoo
again ...(Santu Style)ROFL

Thanks to all the forum members for being so open and honest about your opinions when we discussed the show.
First I used to come for the show now I come to meet my friends...Tongue
I have come to Heart U all for being there for each other....Hug

Now GIRLS, lets get the party started for the Bandini Anniversary...

Party
Dancing      PartyDancingPartyDancing      PartyDancingPartyDancing      PartyDancingPartyDancing      PartyDancingPartyDancing      PartyDancingPartyDancing      PartyDancingPartyDancing      PartyDancingPartyDancing      PartyDancingPartyDancing      

Edited by mrick - 19 January 2010 at 11:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloversoap-criticammoosMallika113leena04nikita_88

soap-critic

Viewbie

soap-critic

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
What a nice surprise - thank you Nikita for doing this.

From all DM's many characteristics I have liked his 'akkad' the best and so I am going to be biased and partial and say that I love DM's style of saying 'thank you' the best.Big smileDay Dreaming

@bumtrinket - a wobbly prem kahani indeed - dictator and duffod ROFL

Thank you all for your support in making our work that much easier.  We strive to put in our best efforts. Your thanks and appreciation are much appreciated.

A new year and a new chapter begins in the journey of Bandini. Hope we have good things awaiting us.

Edited by soap-critic - 19 January 2010 at 7:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket-SilverFlames-ammoosleena04*Piku*nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top