Dill Mill Gaye

Armaan calling Armaan!!! WARNING pg 12 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

BlueSoul

IF-Rockerz

BlueSoul

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Anyways, me going to sleep. Will come back 2moro and clear your doubts.

If by that time the topic survives.

Dont miss me till then. Cya Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaan calling Armaan!!! WARNING pg 12 (Page 16)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RubyLynn

IF-Sizzlerz

RubyLynn

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsfan

Originally posted by BlueSoul

Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Now I am completely lost what is a CC? and who is stalking you and more importantly why?
Havn't you read the previous posts? They're all saying that Im doing this all for fun n a bet. That they saw the posts n replies in our chat club. Is that fair now?

Please report me go ahead do that atleast this will close this topic'

I know that's not fair but you have been playing an unfair game with most of fans anyway

Is this fair

Clap Way to go Girl...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struck

Invisiblereader

Invisiblereader

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Awesome man...you do detailed job. Btw you're still here. You were saying you wont come after your 1st reply.

Anyways, I'll still stick to what I said b4. The POST has nothing to do with the bet. Im not saying about the comments though.

I came after reading your reply about fair..or unfair .game...as I did something unfair I know I am here to say sorry..… …But the truth is either game is fair from both sides or its unfair from both sides…

You should have played the fair game from your side to receive that from others.

I don't blame other without proof..…

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_KaJenksg_ritikatanya_dmgroxxxsakshiluvskaranarman_karancupid-struckroshaaanSanju_Aquarius18Asad-Kii-Arzoo

KaSh_KaJen

Groupbie

KaSh_KaJen

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsfan

Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Now I am completely lost what is a CC? and who is stalking you and more importantly why?
Havn't you read the previous posts? They're all saying that Im doing this all for fun n a bet. That they saw the posts n replies in our chat club. Is that fair now?

Please report me go ahead do that atleast this will close this topic'

I know that's not fair but you have been playing an unfair game with most of fans anyway

Is this fair

@BlueSoul: Are you like..serious?You made this post just for "entertainment" and "fun"?Confused
Seriously, How low can one stoop? This may not have been a post directly to hurt a fan's sentiments but it was just made to to be indirectly.By this post, you've gained nothing except for people's pity on you!God Bless you hun..And entertainment for you is simply defined as Mocking others' feelings..What will you even get from all this? Take 2 minutes of your life, and think about what you've actually achieved from this post. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Invisiblereadertanya_dmgroxxxcupid-strucksakshiluvskaran-.nandini.-Sanju_Asad-Kii-ArzooAquarius18

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Rikz stop giving explanations to them, They in the first place shouldn't be stalking our CC !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Disha-nisha80Wrackspurt

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Firstly, Moderator notes are being given no importance at all and let me remind you from now on any post where a mod has to post more than twice will not remain open. Not only do I find that rude, but I personally find it offensive that moderators notes are being ignored as if they do not exist.

Secondly, this argument that is going back and forth between CC and DMG forum needs to stop. CC matters shall stay in CC and Dev Team there has already been informed so they will be taking appropriate action there and in DMG we shall take the necessary steps here. Let me remind you all once again that we are looking into this matter.

I think it's about time that members realize this is just a forum and that there is a real world outside of this place. Fighting over a fictional show and its fans is not really valuable in life. There is more to life.

Topic closed
IF Dev Team

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 19 January 2010 at 7:44pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_KaJenMJHT-DMGInvisiblereaderEyes-Wide-ShutDUGGUliciousArmaan_Rajnondescripttanya_dmgroxxxPrincess..cupid-struckdua_44ever-.nandini.-bhavi20_sxx-Rai-xxsakshiluvskaran-Ravjot-Sano88-Preeti-Angelic_J-Nayab-roshaaanAsad-Kii-Arzoo-Moni-Aquarius18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top