GK-Yami moments in TT - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by luvarti

<br><br>KUCH SAMAJH NAHIN AYA...................EXPLANATION NEEDED.....<br>

It's nothing to worry sweety, I just said that you guys could see and sensed things, which is not even there, but what you actually have to see and know, but u can't see. It's just the lil explanation what I said. Don't worry about the details, they are really good people, and gaurav is the sweetest and nicest person in industry.

Muniza
i loved the yami gaurav moments in TT a lot ,thanks for the post.their jodi is superb
The Gaurav-Yami interview was too cute! Loved it!

It was funny how Gaurav kept pulling Yami's leg .. he was literally bullying her! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by luvarti

@red.....................EXACTLY.......i love u yaar.....................u seem to read my mind.......

@blu........................which couple๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi Luvarti, yes, even i noticed certain eyelocks and 'moments', but i don't think they agreed to go on nach baliye together. in fact, i don't know if people noticed, but there were quite a few GK-Yami moments in the Colors holy bash scenes - not just in the balloon dance sequences๐Ÿ˜ƒ, but also in the other clippings. perhaps that's why they are able to add so much sizzle to the romantic and intense scenes together.

I did see that interview on youtube. Must say didn't notice the eyelocks and what not! Should see it again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What moments in Colors bash, Marina? I saw the whole thing... GK seems to be a big prankster. Whoever is going to date him/marry him has to be prepared for some totally unexpected stuff๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by tvrasika

I did see that interview on youtube. Must say didn't notice the eyelocks and what not! Should see it again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What moments in Colors bash, Marina? I saw the whole thing... GK seems to be a big prankster. Whoever is going to date him/marry him has to be prepared for some totally unexpected stuff๐Ÿ˜† 

You need to see it for yourself TVRasika. re the colors bash, watch again, GK was v relaxed with her, would be embarrased to actually write what i saw and interpreted - nothing OTT, just subtle and cute. i think some members on this forum have made similar comments re that topic and photos.....or perhaps its just my current frame of mind and i am just imagining ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ.
@MarinaIndia...I did notice the eyelocks, and GK seems a bit protective towards Yami and Yami looks shy in his presence and blushes occasionally ...kya patha...kuch...don wanna continue that and spread rumors ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I noticed that in all their interviews...
Was watching the TT interview again and felt GK was very happy and shy when Yami was all praise for him, he isn't like that with his other co-stars.....ok may be I have gone๐Ÿคช
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
@ Marina and Kim
Alrite... I get the drift๐Ÿ˜† Chalo, let us not put pressure on the two! Time will tell....

Am not yet able to identify what is a publicity stunt, and what is not. Am not suggesting that is what is going on here, but just that, with celebrities, one never knows till they confirm? Just my view...

But if what we think happens, am sure we will all be very happy!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i hope they hook.i will be really happy..... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hi I havent watched this interview but I am all for YPNHK , infact think the serial is quite refreshing in many ways and I have been trying my best to give Abher the same place in my heart as Prida.
But inspite of my best efforts to even consciously try,  I still think Prida and Gaucha were way above in the magic they created and the chemistry they shared ......

the offscreen distance betweem Gk and CS  can be well understood given the fact that CS was engaged right from the beginning of the show

I wish Abher all the best , I am very much a GK fan and wish Yami too the best,No intention even remotely to hurt anyone, but the heart has its own ways and for me , Prida and Gaucha are once in a lifetime ....

love,
VJ