Other Star One Shows

S.S -Lets discuss the first case .

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 8:08am | IP Logged

i'm not sure about the timings of the events that followed each other acc to the forensic reports, before and after killings. they explianed it quite quickly.

also did mukta first killed with the muffler again strangled her...or sumthing, that part was unclear. and what abt the stockings inside the shoes etc.

anyone plz make it clear.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "S.S -Lets discuss the first case ." in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged
first the Mukta query -
i'm not quite sure what you want to know, but i'll have a go at it...

I'll state the facts as they happened with regard to Mukta - maybe that'll help...

after Ayush had gone to get a drink leaving Anita in the car, Mukta had come to the parking lot...she had then entered the car and used Anita's stocking - which had fallen outside when Ayush left - to strangle her with it...she then used the SCARF to wipe the blood and saliva on Anita's face and even caressed her hair, before she got out of the car, accidentally set the alarm off at another car, and fled from the parking lot...

the shoe bit is a bit dicey, coz even i didn't quite get it...Mukta had left a pair of glasses in a sandal at Sujoy's ex-gf's house after murdering her, and the and a part of the sandal was missing - the bow or heel or something of the sort...when SS went to Sujoy's house, Aryan interpreted that as a message saying - look in the shoes...when he did, i think he found the part which was missing...
it doesn't make much sense, but as far as i can say, it was probably an attempt to mislead SS into thinkng that this was the work of either a psychopath or a serial killer - both of whom usually leave a signature or such a message in order to say something to the investigators...

now, the time query -
here again, i'll recount the facts with the timings as they explained...

10.30pm - Ayush reached the bar in his car - as affirmed by the valet who parked his car;
10.35pm - Ayush called up Anita - as per her cell phone record;
Anita then left the bar to meet Ayush outside...
the question was, what occured between 10.35 and 11.30 - the estimated time of death after the forensic examination of the body??

to this, Ajay gave the answer...
10.35pm - Anita receives Ayush's callnad leaves the bar;
it takes about 5 mins to reach the exit...
10.40pm - anita reaches exit of building and heads for the parking lot;
as calculated by ss earlier, the parking lot is at distance of 9 mins from exit...
10.49pm - she reaches parking lot and meets Ayush - also affirmed by valet;
the two of them sit in his car and make love...
now, if you remember, a CD had been found in the car, which had been stopped by mistake in the course of struggle while Anita was being strangled...that cd, according to the player, had played for exactly 35 mins and some seconds...

thus, 11.24 pm is the actual time of death...

hope that cleared it up!

10.30pm

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged

You are a great help Nandini.

thanks so much... Smile

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 November 2005 at 9:30am

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 18 November 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged
pleasure!

Maverickaryan

Maverickaryan

Posted: 23 November 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I have got a question Confused "Is Nandinidev a girl who carries scripts of SS always in her hands or a super-computer Shocked ?"Man! I mean she always gives the whole episode for a question.Ofcourse we all like it and admire Thumbs Up it, Stern Smile but wow Cool .

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 23 November 2005 at 6:40am | IP Logged

no i guess its just that she got a keen interest in s.s and active mind which becomes more ctive due to the interest.

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 2:18am | IP Logged
i assume that that's a compliment maverickaryan, so thanks alot...and yeah, sophia you're absolutely right in what you said!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top